‘Big Brother Canada’ Season 2 Spoilers and Recaps: Paul and Heather Still on for Eviction; Adel Wins Special Power
By Jenille Cristy Maido | March 19, 2014 1:46 PM EST
After winning the "Big Brother Canada" Season 2's Head of Household challenge, Ika put Paul and Heather in the nominations list. The two remained in the block when HOH Ika won the Power of Veto challenge and did not use the POV to remove anyone from the list.
It was a smooth week for Ika after a back-to-back win of the two most powerful challenges in "Big Brother Canada" 2. The houseguest chose not to deal with replacement nominations and settled with her original nominations in the POV ceremony held earlier today. Paul, who was nominated week after week in the show's running, and Heather, whom thought Ika nominated as a pawn, remained on the block for eviction.
"Big Brother Canada" 2 spoilers seemed to show that Heather is going out of the house this week.
On week 2, Andrew was the HOH and nominated Paul and Neda for eviction. Kenny won the POV challenge, removed Neda from the block and put Kyle as a replacement nomination. At the end of the week, Kyle went home in a 9-1 vote. The house was also shocked with Allison coming in the house as an official houseguest. [WARNING: SPOILERS HERE!]
Allison's presence in the house creates tension to Andrew and Sabrina's budding relationship. It was on Saturday when Andrew said to Sabrina that he is into her. Now that Andrew can be seen having good moments with Allison, Sabrina gets jealous. Sabrina and Andrew did a heart to heart talk and Sabrina said starting that day they'll just be friends.
On Monday, Big Brother gave a challenge that will give the winner a special power in the house. The house went crazy after the announcement to gather a good number of hashtag used. Some ran in the house naked, some did crazy haircut and hair waxing, some started twerking and pumping. All of the housemates were then asked to take a photo and video of their hashtag entries. When the 12 hour challenge was over, Adel won.
Adel won a ticket to the Power of Veto challenge in case he was not picked to play. He the talked with Ika and they decided about making a story out of the special power and say the award has something to do with changing the nominations.
Meanwhile, Ika said that she wanted Adel to win the HOH challenge so he will put Andrew and Kenny in the list and she can stay relaxed and watch. Andrew and Kenny are apparently, the strongest of alliance in this season of "Big Brother Canada".
For more updates and spoilers, click the links below:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Derek Jeter With The New York Yankees Through The Years [IN PICTURES]
- George Clooney And Amal Alamuddin's Wedding In Venice: Photos Of Groom And His Family, Friends [Slideshow]
- NFL Recap - Week 4: Green Bay Packers 38, Chicago Bears 17 [PHOTOS]
- Melanoma Could Be Caused By Ageing Genes; Best Diet For Anti-Ageing; Celebrities Who Have Aged Gracefully
Join the Conversation
- Nina Dobrev To Quit 'The Vampire Diaries' As She Feels 'Uneasy' Working With Ex Ian Somerhalder In Nikki Reed's Presence- Reports
- 'Once Upon A Time' Season 4 Premiere Questions: 'Frozen' Story Kicks Off, Queen Elsa vs Emma Swan vs The Evil Queen - New Story Unfolds [SPOILERS]
- ‘Batman vs. Superman’ Bruce Wayne May Be In Trouble In Leaked Video [Spoilers]
- Season 4 ‘American Horror Story-Freak Show’ Update: Introduction Of Twisty The Clown Is ‘Brutal’ [VIDEO]
- Robert Pattinson Is Not Proposing FKA Twigs Plus What Kristen Stewart Thinks About RPatz's New Romance- Reports
- Forget Nexus 6 Release Date, Android Phones Will Soon Showcase Pure Google Apps & Features
- Galaxy Note 4 Pre Order Starts in the US, Get Samsung Note Ahead of October 14 Release
- $249.99 Motorola Moto 360 Smartwatch's First Promo Out; 'Stone Leather' Replaces 'Gray Leather' - Available In BestBuy [Watch Video]
- BlackBerry Passport Sold Out As Preorders Reached 200,000
- iPhone 6 vs Moto G 2014: Motorola’s Budget Smartphone Takes On Apple’s Premium Smartphone
- iOS 8 And iOS 8.0.2 Security Flaw Revealed, Anyone Can Easily Bypass Touch ID And Passcode Security Features
- Australia Cracks Down On International Money Laundering Syndicate