‘Real Housewives of Beverly Hills’ Season 4 Update: Fans Want Brandi Glanville Fired From ‘RHOBH’, Sign a Petition; Reality Star Responds
By jaskiran kaur | March 19, 2014 1:30 PM EST
Viewers of "Real Housewives of Beverly Hills" (RHOBH) want Brandi Glanville dismissed from the show, according to the latest update on "RHOBH" Season 4.
Some fans and viewers of the show have expressed their anguish by starting a petition via Change.org. The petition entitled "Remove Brandi Glanville" has been initiated by one of the haters named Lori Chase.
While addressing Bravo TV's casting office, fans have put forth a request of removing "Brandi Glanville from 'Real Housewives of Beverly Hills' immediately." According to the organizer's explanation, they want Brandi Glanville off "RHOBH" for her "repetitive comments in the open media, social media, the actual television show and interviews which are distasteful and offensive to many groups of people."
The organizer of the petition also noted while explaining that Brandi Glanville "jokes about racial stereotypes and child molestation among other very serious issues. Her behavior and words are hurtful, offensive and repulsive beyond the point of entertainment or 'good TV.'"
According to Radar Online, Brandi Glanville subjected her cast mate Joyce Giraud with humiliating racist remarks and combating and caused hostility towards her former best friend and cast mate Lisa Vanderpump, throughout show's Season 4. Another reason for evoking fans' anger is her "off-color joke about child molestation on her podcast."
Another supporter of the Brandi Glanville removal moment explains that she is "totally disgusted with her behavior." The supporter also writes: "If Bravo decides to keep her, I will boycott all Bravo shows."
It wasn't too long before Brandi Glanville responded to the petition requesting her dismissal from "RHOBH."
Meanwhile, "Real Housewives of Beverly Hills" Season 4 is nearing its end. The show is featuring its three-part "Reunion" episodes. "RHOBH" Season 4 "Reunion" Part 1 aired on March 17 which will be followed by Part 2 and Part 3 on March 24 and 31. The show will close with its last episode "Secrets Revealed" on April 7.
For more updates and spoilers from "Real Housewives of Beverly Hills" (RHOBH) Season 4, read below:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ (Y&R) Nov. 24 – 28 Plus Thanksgiving Special Spoilers: Someone Returns, Kelly Finds Out About Engagement And More [Videos]
- Mark Ruffalo Turns Into Hulk For His Daughter And Another Preschooler
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5 Spoilers: Rick Grimes’ Group To Capture Cops In Episode 7 – ‘Crossed’
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 7 Spoilers, Air Date: Where To Watch Online, Live Stream ‘Crossed’
- 'Revenge' Season 4 Spoilers: Daniel, Emily In Twisted Friendship; David Clarke Mystery Growing (Review, Updates)
- Russia's New Tactical Nuclear Weapons Program Growing Confident Against the US: Talks of World War III
- Apple and Google Engage in Thermonuclear War, New Google Translate Chat App in the Works
- Kobani ISIS Fighter Sends Out Desperate Message For Prayers And Support: Euphoria Turns Into Desperation As Kurds Advance
- Chris Algieri’s Battered Face Trends On Social Media
- Home Depot Early Black Friday 2014 Sale Up To Nov. 29, 2014 Includes Special Buys On Appliances Such As Samsung Refrigerators, Whirlpool Electric Ranges And Hoover Vacuum Cleaners
- Andrew Robb Asks Obama Not to ‘Lecture’ Australia on Climate Change
- Highest Paid NBA Players 2014: NBA Stars Who Earn More Than LeBron James