‘Sons of Anarchy’: Meet Morgana McNelis, The Girl Who Captured Charlie Hunnam's Heart
By Riza Ornos | March 19, 2014 1:29 PM EST
Although Charlie Hunnam who plays SAMCRO prince Jax Teller may have lost his "true north" but the English actor is very much in love with girlfriend Morgana McNelis. One of the world's sexiest man, Hunnam has been dating the Los Angeles-based jewelry designer for over six years.
Known for his MC show "Sons of Anarchy," the 33-year-old actor has been with the show for five years and his on his last season of the series. The handsome couple started dating in 2007 but managed to stay away from the public eye and maintained the air of mystery around them.
So who is really the girl who captured Charlie Hunnam's heart? Known for her jewelry line called Maison de Morgana, Charlie Hunnam's girlfriend specializes in "mixed metal jewelry" with various geometric shapes and edgy styles.
According to Wet Paint, the couple has been living together since 2007 and are no fans of the Hollywood lifestyle. They even moved to a more countrified residence outside the city where they can have their privacy without the public eye's scrutiny.
"I don't go to parties - I don't jive it up with the Hollywood crowd," Charlie revealed in an interview with UK's 7 Nights magazine posted in Daily Mail. "None of that c**p interests me at all, and actually, my girlfriend and I just bought a ranch, so we are getting out of Hollywood completely."
"It's in California," added the actor. "We've got 30 chickens and a couple of donkeys, a couple of ducks and we've got a big, organic garden. We are going to try to live a bit more sustainably."
When it comes to the design of her jewelry, Morgana draws her inspiration from eclectic variety of sources. Her unconventional methods becomes her signature in all her designs taken from neo-gothic, Alexander McQueen and the macabre aesthetic of Coppola's "Dracula" down to the avant-grade couture of Ricardo Tisci.
Although she is supportive of Charlie's acting career, she enjoys being away from the limelight and likes to give back. She created a line of jewelry called the BC Armor Collection and donated the proceeds in the Boot Campaign, a worthy movement that cultivates patriotism and provides assistance to military personnel, veterans and their families.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Kristen Stewart Moving On With Nicholas Hoult, Jennifer Lawrence Dating Chris Martin – Reports [PHOTOS]
- Chris Martin Dating Reports: Jennifer Lawrence Vs Gwyneth Paltrow [PHOTOS]
- Kate Middleton Suffocated in Kensington Palace, Queen Elizabeth Reported War With The Duchess [PHOTOS]
- 9/11 Dust Cloud Most Likely Have Created Pregnancy Issues: Celebrities Who Posed Nude During Pregnancy
Join the Conversation
- ‘Star Wars: Episode VII’: Han Solo's Super Star Destroyer, Costumes And Weapons
- ‘The Big Bang Theory’: Top 5 Revelations Of Season 8
- 'NCIS' Season 12 Spoilers: Ziva David Out, Tony's New Love Could be Stephanie Jacobsen's Leia; Troian Bellisario Teases 'Reunion' Photo
- 'X-Men: Apocalypse' : Wolverine's Costume's Leaked Image Hints to Traditional Look, Hugh Jackman to Play the Character Till Scripts Excite Him
- ‘Star Wars: Episode VII’: Tatooine Set Leaked, Reveals Tusken Raiders Huts
- Saudi Arabia: Brothers Beheaded For Smuggling Marijuana Into The Kingdom
- ISIS: More Journalists Beheading To Come After James Foley and Steven Sotloff [Video]
- Moto X+1 is Likely Nexus 6 Template; Motorola Shamu is 1st Android Silver with Snapdragon 810 – Reports
- James Foley’s Executioner Has British Accent—A Chilling Reminder That ISIS Has Foreign Members
- ISIS Posts Graphic Beheading Video of US Journalist James Foley
- iPhone 6 Release Date Remains On Course for Sept-Oct 2014 as Apple Delays iWatch Debut to 2015
- Nexus 6 Release Date Dilemma with Motorola Shamu Details Pointing to Better Smartphone and Killer Features