Nokia Lumia 525 vs. Lumia 720 Specs and Price Comparison in Australia
By Sachin Trivedi | March 19, 2014 1:16 PM EST
For readers who are considering buying the Nokia Lumia 525 or the Lumia 720, here is a specs and price comparison between the two devices is Australia. The comparison could help readers make an informed decision.
Men holding Nokia Lumia 820 phones are silhouetted against a backdrop of a Nokia logo and Android logos in the central Bosnian town of Zenica in this photo illustration taken February 25, 2014. REUTERS/Dado Ruvic
Display and Design
The Nokia Lumia 525 comes with a 4 inch IPS LCD capacitive touch screen, rendering 480 x 800 pixels resolution. The Lumia 720 comes with a 4.3 inch IPS LCD capacitive touch screen, rendering 480 x 800 pixels resolution.
The Nokia Lumia 525 comes with 119.9 x 64 x 9.9 mm dimensions and weighs 124 grams. The Lumia 720 comes with 127.9 x 67.5 x 9 mm dimensions and weighs 128 grams.
Hardware and Operating System
The Nokia Lumia 525 is equipped with a 1 GHz dual core processor and Qualcomm MSM8227 chipset. It comes with 8 GB of internal memory, which can be expanded by up to 64 GB using a Micro SD card.
The Lumia 720 is also equipped with a 1 GH dual core processor and Qualcomm MSM8227 chipset. It comes with 8 GB of internal memory, which can be expanded by up to 64 GB using a Micro SD card.
The Nokia Lumia 525 runs on the Microsoft Windows Phone 8 Black and has 1 GB of RAM. The Lumia 720 runs on the Microsoft Windows Phone 8 operating system, which can be upgraded to the WP8 Black. The device has 512 MB of RAM.
The Nokia Lumia 525 sports a 5 MP primary camera with autofocus and does not have a secondary camera. The Lumia 720 sports a 6.1 MP primary camera with Carl Zeiss optics, autofocus and LED flash. The secondary camera on the device is 1.3 MP.
The Nokia Lumia 525 comes with a Li-Ion 1430 mAh battery, which allows for a talk time of about 10 hours and 40 minutes on 3G. The Lumia 720 comes with a non-removable Li-Ion 2000 mAh battery, which allows for a talk time of about 13 hours and 20 minutes on 3G.
Price in Australia
The Nokia Lumia 525 is priced at around AU $189.95 and the Lumia 720 is priced at around AU $279.95 in Australia.
More Articles to Read
LG G Flex vs. Nokia Lumia 1520 Specs and Price Comparison in Australia [Read]
Nokia Lumia 1320 vs. Lumia 1020 Specs and Price Comparison in Australia [Read]
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Real Life ‘Frozen’: Snow Overwhelms The US, Kills 7; More To Come (Pictures)
- Angelina Jolie, Brad Pitt in Sydney for ‘Unbroken’ Red Carpet Premiere [PHOTOS]
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 8 Spoilers: Daryl Dixon Is Set To Burn The Place Down in ‘Coda’
- G20 Summit Awkward Moments: Putin Yawns, Mystery Bubbles Appear, F18 Drama Ensues
Join the Conversation
- Walmart Early Price Matching Special Event On Nov. 21, 2014 Matches Its Competitors' Black Friday 2014 Prices And Includes Exclusive Deals For Samsung LED HDTVs And iPad Air 2 [WATCH VIDEO]
- US Plane Flying Over Russian Skies Spotted; Vladimir Putin Ready For 'Practical Cooperation' With US
- Alleged 'Microsoft Lumia 1030' Front Panel Leaked With Capacitive Buttons; 'Xbox One' Owners To Get Free Goodies On Anniversary
- Nexus 6 Release Date And Price Under AT&T, T-Mobile And Sprint Listed
- Walmart Pre-Black Friday 2014 Sale On Nov. 21, 2014 Includes Discounts On The 'NBA 2K15' For PS4 And The 'Skylanders Trap Team’ Starter Kit [WATCH VIDEO]
- Black Friday 2014 Sale: Top Deals On Game Consoles Xbox One, PS4, Nintendo Wii U And More
- Cold War 2: Russia, China And North Korea’s Blacklisted Company Fortify Alliance -- Reports