Nokia Lumia 525 vs. Lumia 720 Specs and Price Comparison in Australia
By Sachin Trivedi | March 19, 2014 1:16 PM EST
For readers who are considering buying the Nokia Lumia 525 or the Lumia 720, here is a specs and price comparison between the two devices is Australia. The comparison could help readers make an informed decision.
Men holding Nokia Lumia 820 phones are silhouetted against a backdrop of a Nokia logo and Android logos in the central Bosnian town of Zenica in this photo illustration taken February 25, 2014. REUTERS/Dado Ruvic
Display and Design
The Nokia Lumia 525 comes with a 4 inch IPS LCD capacitive touch screen, rendering 480 x 800 pixels resolution. The Lumia 720 comes with a 4.3 inch IPS LCD capacitive touch screen, rendering 480 x 800 pixels resolution.
The Nokia Lumia 525 comes with 119.9 x 64 x 9.9 mm dimensions and weighs 124 grams. The Lumia 720 comes with 127.9 x 67.5 x 9 mm dimensions and weighs 128 grams.
Hardware and Operating System
The Nokia Lumia 525 is equipped with a 1 GHz dual core processor and Qualcomm MSM8227 chipset. It comes with 8 GB of internal memory, which can be expanded by up to 64 GB using a Micro SD card.
The Lumia 720 is also equipped with a 1 GH dual core processor and Qualcomm MSM8227 chipset. It comes with 8 GB of internal memory, which can be expanded by up to 64 GB using a Micro SD card.
The Nokia Lumia 525 runs on the Microsoft Windows Phone 8 Black and has 1 GB of RAM. The Lumia 720 runs on the Microsoft Windows Phone 8 operating system, which can be upgraded to the WP8 Black. The device has 512 MB of RAM.
The Nokia Lumia 525 sports a 5 MP primary camera with autofocus and does not have a secondary camera. The Lumia 720 sports a 6.1 MP primary camera with Carl Zeiss optics, autofocus and LED flash. The secondary camera on the device is 1.3 MP.
The Nokia Lumia 525 comes with a Li-Ion 1430 mAh battery, which allows for a talk time of about 10 hours and 40 minutes on 3G. The Lumia 720 comes with a non-removable Li-Ion 2000 mAh battery, which allows for a talk time of about 13 hours and 20 minutes on 3G.
Price in Australia
The Nokia Lumia 525 is priced at around AU $189.95 and the Lumia 720 is priced at around AU $279.95 in Australia.
More Articles to Read
LG G Flex vs. Nokia Lumia 1520 Specs and Price Comparison in Australia [Read]
Nokia Lumia 1320 vs. Lumia 1020 Specs and Price Comparison in Australia [Read]
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Kristen Stewart Moving On With Nicholas Hoult, Jennifer Lawrence Dating Chris Martin – Reports [PHOTOS]
- Chris Martin Dating Reports: Jennifer Lawrence Vs Gwyneth Paltrow [PHOTOS]
- Kate Middleton Suffocated in Kensington Palace, Queen Elizabeth Reported War With The Duchess [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MTV Video Music Awards: Everything To Know [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Nexus 6 Release Date Dilemma with Motorola Shamu Details Pointing to Better Smartphone and Killer Features
- Moto X+1 is Likely Nexus 6 Template; Motorola Shamu is 1st Android Silver with Snapdragon 810 – Reports
- iPhone 6 Release Date Remains On Course for Sept-Oct 2014 as Apple Delays iWatch Debut to 2015
- Moto X Android 4.4.4 KitKat Update Guide: AT&T/Sprint Release and When to Hit Your Region
- Motorola Moto X+1 On Release Date To Come With Snapdragon 800 Processor, 2 GB RAM, 4K Recording And 5.2-Inch Display
- Saudi Arabia: Brothers Beheaded For Smuggling Marijuana Into The Kingdom
- ISIS Posts Graphic Beheading Video of US Journalist James Foley
- ISIS: More Journalists Beheading To Come After James Foley and Steven Sotloff [Video]
- After James Foley, ISIL Threatens to Behead Another American Journalist Steven Sotloff
- James Foley’s Executioner Has British Accent—A Chilling Reminder That ISIS Has Foreign Members