Miranda Kerr, Orlando Bloom Divorce Update: Model Poses in Bikini for Terry Richardson
By Kristin Dian Mariano | March 19, 2014 12:57 PM EST
Miranda Kerr and Orlando Bloom's divorce may be close to being finalized but the model couldn't care less. She is more focused on her career as she posed in another photo shoot wearing only her bikini.
Orlando Bloom (R) and Miranda Kerr at the 2013 Vanity Fair Oscars Party in West Hollywood, California in this February 24, 2013, file photo. Bloom and Kerr have separated after three years of marriage, the couple said on October 25, 2013.
Miranda is everywhere. This time, the 30-year-old model posed for Shopstyle's new campaign. The photo shoot was directed and taken by celebrity photographer and alleged sex offender Terry Richardson.
Orlando Bloom's estranged wife has her plate full as she is more focused in her career more than ever as she had already been named as the official face of H&M, Reebok, Clear Scalp and Hair and, Wonderbra. In her new ad, she looked breath taking as she gave off a summer vibe.
"This is Miranda's second campaign for them and her role as brand ambassador kicked off with a bang with the first print ad campaign also shot by Terry Richardson, while the TV ad was filmed by Peter Glanz," said Shopstyle CEO Brian Sugar to the Daily Mail.
The chief executive was also excited to have Miranda build up the image and promote the company.
"Miranda Kerr strikes the perfect balance of sexy and relatable. Her style is effortless, her taste is paramount, and she's among the top 1 percent of models in the world. We couldn't be happier about this partnership," added Brian.
Miranda shared on Glamour her secret in staying fit and sexy. She said that she was always doing tiny workouts between serious routines.
"Even when I'm at work, if I'm in between takes waiting for the photographer to set up the shot, I'll be like, OK I'll do a few squats. I'll do a few lunges or whatever it is, because every little bit helps. I do Pilates at least three to four times a week. The only cardio that I really enjoy doing is...walking," explained Miranda.
Meanwhile, Orlando Bloom admitted that he felt miserable after his separation with his wife. Belfast Telegraph reported that Orlando told actor and good friend Justin Theroux "that he would bitterly regret it if he didn't fight for Jen, saying that he'd been lonely and miserable since his split from Miranda. Orlando made Justin realise just how important Jen is to him."
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Gennady Golovkin Next Fight Options: Canelo Alvarez, Miguel Cotto Or Julio Cesar Chavez Jr.
- NFL MNF: Pittsburgh Steelers 30, Houston Texans 23 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Ian Somerhalder–Nina Dobrev Reunion Not Happening: 'The Vampire Diaries' (TVD) Star Is 'Falling In Love' With Nikki Reed—Report
- 'Fifty Shades of Grey' Plot Update: Sexy Scenes Revealed, Jamie Dornan Kisses Dakota Johnson In Reshoot
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Lawson’s Girlfriend Reportedly Entering the House Plus Sandra Gets Evicted [VIDEO]
- 'Arrow' Season 3, Episode 3 Spoilers: Merlyn vs Queen; Thea Reborn; Felicity Smoak Gets New Boss [Watch Arrow 3x03 Promo Video]
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ Spoilers For Oct. 23: Find Out What Happens When Phyllis Meets Kelly
- Chilling: New ISIS Video Addresses Australia; Aussie Teen Delivers Message
- The Pirate Bay Blockade: Cost Of Blocking Websites Like TPB Is Ridiculously High
- Xiaomi Mi4 And MiPad Prices Likely Slashed, Thanks To Rivals Oppo, OnePlus And Meizu
- Virginia Woman Who Posted Naked Image Of Ex-BF’s New Partner 1st Person Charged Under Revenge Porn Law
- No Mercy: ISIS, Father Stones to Death Daughter for Alleged Adultery
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date is Doomed as Team Evad3rs Opts Out, Pangu Hits Snag – Report
- Google Nexus 6 vs. iPhone 5S: 4 Important Things to Consider Before Switching to Android Lollipop