Miranda Kerr, Orlando Bloom Divorce Update: Model Poses in Bikini for Terry Richardson
By Kristin Dian Mariano | March 19, 2014 12:57 PM EST
Miranda Kerr and Orlando Bloom's divorce may be close to being finalized but the model couldn't care less. She is more focused on her career as she posed in another photo shoot wearing only her bikini.
Orlando Bloom (R) and Miranda Kerr at the 2013 Vanity Fair Oscars Party in West Hollywood, California in this February 24, 2013, file photo. Bloom and Kerr have separated after three years of marriage, the couple said on October 25, 2013.
Miranda is everywhere. This time, the 30-year-old model posed for Shopstyle's new campaign. The photo shoot was directed and taken by celebrity photographer and alleged sex offender Terry Richardson.
Orlando Bloom's estranged wife has her plate full as she is more focused in her career more than ever as she had already been named as the official face of H&M, Reebok, Clear Scalp and Hair and, Wonderbra. In her new ad, she looked breath taking as she gave off a summer vibe.
"This is Miranda's second campaign for them and her role as brand ambassador kicked off with a bang with the first print ad campaign also shot by Terry Richardson, while the TV ad was filmed by Peter Glanz," said Shopstyle CEO Brian Sugar to the Daily Mail.
The chief executive was also excited to have Miranda build up the image and promote the company.
"Miranda Kerr strikes the perfect balance of sexy and relatable. Her style is effortless, her taste is paramount, and she's among the top 1 percent of models in the world. We couldn't be happier about this partnership," added Brian.
Miranda shared on Glamour her secret in staying fit and sexy. She said that she was always doing tiny workouts between serious routines.
"Even when I'm at work, if I'm in between takes waiting for the photographer to set up the shot, I'll be like, OK I'll do a few squats. I'll do a few lunges or whatever it is, because every little bit helps. I do Pilates at least three to four times a week. The only cardio that I really enjoy doing is...walking," explained Miranda.
Meanwhile, Orlando Bloom admitted that he felt miserable after his separation with his wife. Belfast Telegraph reported that Orlando told actor and good friend Justin Theroux "that he would bitterly regret it if he didn't fight for Jen, saying that he'd been lonely and miserable since his split from Miranda. Orlando made Justin realise just how important Jen is to him."
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Typhoon Rammasun Claims 18 Lives in China, Incurs $4.32B Losses (PHOTOS)
- Malaysia Airlines MH17: Vital Black Boxes Finally Land in Hands of Malaysian Authorities, Rebels Announce Ceasefire (PHOTOS/VIDEOS)
- Kate Middleton's Pregnancy Hearsays: Possible Evidence Revealed [PHOTOS]
- Selena Gomez Turns 22 Today, Celebrates Early without Justin Bieber: Top 12 Interesting Facts About the Singer [SEE PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Star Wars Episode VII: Jedi Master's Search, Luke's Lightsaber From the Sky
- Avengers 2: Ultron's First Attack On The Avengers, More Details on the Avengers Tower Party
- Bachelorette 2014, Bachelor 2015 Spoilers: Andi Dorfman Hints at Next Bachelor; Find Out What He Thinks About the Job
- Castle Season 7 Spoilers: Stana Katic says ‘Back in the Saddle’, Beckett, Castle Romance to Grow Stronger
- Selena Gomez & Andre Hamann Update: Andre Calls Selena Stunning, Admits Crush on Singer
- Fresh Leak Hints iPhone 6 Price and Release Date; 4.7-Inches iPhone 6 Sapphire Display Scratched in Test; New Spigen Cases Out
- iPhone 6 2014 Release Date Very Soon as Apple Orders 120M New iPhones from Foxconn – Report
- Google Nexus 6 on Release Date Will Sport 2K Display Panel & Lower Price Tag – Report
- Motorola Moto G Vs. Xiaomi Mi3 – Low in Price, High -level Features
- FCC Approves Sony Xperia Z3 for U.S. Market
- Killer Xiaomi Mi4 at $369 Likely to Come With 5.0-Inch Display, Snapdragon 801 Processor, 3GB RAM and More
- Sony PlayStation 4 Outsells a Resurgent Xbox One in June