Miranda Kerr, Orlando Bloom Divorce Update: Model Poses in Bikini for Terry Richardson
By Kristin Dian Mariano | March 19, 2014 12:57 PM EST
Miranda Kerr and Orlando Bloom's divorce may be close to being finalized but the model couldn't care less. She is more focused on her career as she posed in another photo shoot wearing only her bikini.
Orlando Bloom (R) and Miranda Kerr at the 2013 Vanity Fair Oscars Party in West Hollywood, California in this February 24, 2013, file photo. Bloom and Kerr have separated after three years of marriage, the couple said on October 25, 2013.
Miranda is everywhere. This time, the 30-year-old model posed for Shopstyle's new campaign. The photo shoot was directed and taken by celebrity photographer and alleged sex offender Terry Richardson.
Orlando Bloom's estranged wife has her plate full as she is more focused in her career more than ever as she had already been named as the official face of H&M, Reebok, Clear Scalp and Hair and, Wonderbra. In her new ad, she looked breath taking as she gave off a summer vibe.
"This is Miranda's second campaign for them and her role as brand ambassador kicked off with a bang with the first print ad campaign also shot by Terry Richardson, while the TV ad was filmed by Peter Glanz," said Shopstyle CEO Brian Sugar to the Daily Mail.
The chief executive was also excited to have Miranda build up the image and promote the company.
"Miranda Kerr strikes the perfect balance of sexy and relatable. Her style is effortless, her taste is paramount, and she's among the top 1 percent of models in the world. We couldn't be happier about this partnership," added Brian.
Miranda shared on Glamour her secret in staying fit and sexy. She said that she was always doing tiny workouts between serious routines.
"Even when I'm at work, if I'm in between takes waiting for the photographer to set up the shot, I'll be like, OK I'll do a few squats. I'll do a few lunges or whatever it is, because every little bit helps. I do Pilates at least three to four times a week. The only cardio that I really enjoy doing is...walking," explained Miranda.
Meanwhile, Orlando Bloom admitted that he felt miserable after his separation with his wife. Belfast Telegraph reported that Orlando told actor and good friend Justin Theroux "that he would bitterly regret it if he didn't fight for Jen, saying that he'd been lonely and miserable since his split from Miranda. Orlando made Justin realise just how important Jen is to him."
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Kristen Stewart Moving On With Nicholas Hoult, Jennifer Lawrence Dating Chris Martin – Reports [PHOTOS]
- Kate Middleton Suffocated in Kensington Palace, Queen Elizabeth Reported War With The Duchess [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MTV Video Music Awards: Everything To Know [PHOTOS]
- Chris Martin Dating Reports: Jennifer Lawrence Vs Gwyneth Paltrow [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- 'Avengers: Age Of Ultron' Will Feature Nude Scene Confirmed—Report
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 1: ‘The Biggest Action Sequence That We Have Ever Attempted’ [VIDEO]
- 'Terminator' 5 And 'Jurassic World' Trailers To Be Released Soon
- Rihanna And Jay Z Romance Reports Quashed: Queen Bey And RiRi To Join Forces- Report
- ‘Star Wars’ 7 Plot Leak – New Villain And Stormtroopers New Look [Spoilers]
- Robin Williams Goodbye Video Hoax: Facebook Users Warned of Celebrity Suicide Exploitation
- US, Canada Labour Activists ‘Block the Boat for Gaza’ Succeed in Blocking Docking of Israeli Ship in California Port
- 4 Killer Android Features Apple Fans Would Love to Get Come the iPhone 6 Release Date
- ISIS Posts Graphic Beheading Video of US Journalist James Foley
- Larger 5.5inch iPhone 6 Variant Will Roll Out in the Market as ‘iPhone 6L’
- Nexus 6 Release Date Dilemma with Motorola Shamu Details Pointing to Better Smartphone and Killer Features
- After James Foley, ISIL Threatens to Behead Another American Journalist Steven Sotloff