Miranda Kerr, Orlando Bloom Divorce Update: Model Poses in Bikini for Terry Richardson
By Kristin Dian Mariano | March 19, 2014 12:57 PM EST
Miranda Kerr and Orlando Bloom's divorce may be close to being finalized but the model couldn't care less. She is more focused on her career as she posed in another photo shoot wearing only her bikini.
Orlando Bloom (R) and Miranda Kerr at the 2013 Vanity Fair Oscars Party in West Hollywood, California in this February 24, 2013, file photo. Bloom and Kerr have separated after three years of marriage, the couple said on October 25, 2013.
Miranda is everywhere. This time, the 30-year-old model posed for Shopstyle's new campaign. The photo shoot was directed and taken by celebrity photographer and alleged sex offender Terry Richardson.
Orlando Bloom's estranged wife has her plate full as she is more focused in her career more than ever as she had already been named as the official face of H&M, Reebok, Clear Scalp and Hair and, Wonderbra. In her new ad, she looked breath taking as she gave off a summer vibe.
"This is Miranda's second campaign for them and her role as brand ambassador kicked off with a bang with the first print ad campaign also shot by Terry Richardson, while the TV ad was filmed by Peter Glanz," said Shopstyle CEO Brian Sugar to the Daily Mail.
The chief executive was also excited to have Miranda build up the image and promote the company.
"Miranda Kerr strikes the perfect balance of sexy and relatable. Her style is effortless, her taste is paramount, and she's among the top 1 percent of models in the world. We couldn't be happier about this partnership," added Brian.
Miranda shared on Glamour her secret in staying fit and sexy. She said that she was always doing tiny workouts between serious routines.
"Even when I'm at work, if I'm in between takes waiting for the photographer to set up the shot, I'll be like, OK I'll do a few squats. I'll do a few lunges or whatever it is, because every little bit helps. I do Pilates at least three to four times a week. The only cardio that I really enjoy doing is...walking," explained Miranda.
Meanwhile, Orlando Bloom admitted that he felt miserable after his separation with his wife. Belfast Telegraph reported that Orlando told actor and good friend Justin Theroux "that he would bitterly regret it if he didn't fight for Jen, saying that he'd been lonely and miserable since his split from Miranda. Orlando made Justin realise just how important Jen is to him."
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Derek Jeter With The New York Yankees Through The Years [IN PICTURES]
- George Clooney And Amal Alamuddin's Wedding In Venice: Photos Of Groom And His Family, Friends [Slideshow]
- NFL Recap - Week 4: Green Bay Packers 38, Chicago Bears 17 [PHOTOS]
- Kendall Jenner Rocks Semi-Nude Balmain Lattice Dress At Paris Fashion Week [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Nina Dobrev To Quit 'The Vampire Diaries' As She Feels 'Uneasy' Working With Ex Ian Somerhalder In Nikki Reed's Presence- Reports
- 'Once Upon A Time' Season 4 Premiere Questions: 'Frozen' Story Kicks Off, Queen Elsa vs Emma Swan vs The Evil Queen - New Story Unfolds [SPOILERS]
- ‘Batman vs. Superman’ Bruce Wayne May Be In Trouble In Leaked Video [Spoilers]
- Season 4 ‘American Horror Story-Freak Show’ Update: Introduction Of Twisty The Clown Is ‘Brutal’ [VIDEO]
- Robert Pattinson Is Not Proposing FKA Twigs Plus What Kristen Stewart Thinks About RPatz's New Romance- Reports
- Forget Nexus 6 Release Date, Android Phones Will Soon Showcase Pure Google Apps & Features
- Galaxy Note 4 Pre Order Starts in the US, Get Samsung Note Ahead of October 14 Release
- $249.99 Motorola Moto 360 Smartwatch's First Promo Out; 'Stone Leather' Replaces 'Gray Leather' - Available In BestBuy [Watch Video]
- iPhone 6 vs Moto G 2014: Motorola’s Budget Smartphone Takes On Apple’s Premium Smartphone
- BlackBerry Passport Sold Out As Preorders Reached 200,000
- iOS 8 And iOS 8.0.2 Security Flaw Revealed, Anyone Can Easily Bypass Touch ID And Passcode Security Features
- Australia Cracks Down On International Money Laundering Syndicate