Miranda Kerr, Orlando Bloom Divorce Update: Model Poses in Bikini for Terry Richardson
By Kristin Dian Mariano | March 19, 2014 12:57 PM EST
Miranda Kerr and Orlando Bloom's divorce may be close to being finalized but the model couldn't care less. She is more focused on her career as she posed in another photo shoot wearing only her bikini.
Orlando Bloom (R) and Miranda Kerr at the 2013 Vanity Fair Oscars Party in West Hollywood, California in this February 24, 2013, file photo. Bloom and Kerr have separated after three years of marriage, the couple said on October 25, 2013.
Miranda is everywhere. This time, the 30-year-old model posed for Shopstyle's new campaign. The photo shoot was directed and taken by celebrity photographer and alleged sex offender Terry Richardson.
Orlando Bloom's estranged wife has her plate full as she is more focused in her career more than ever as she had already been named as the official face of H&M, Reebok, Clear Scalp and Hair and, Wonderbra. In her new ad, she looked breath taking as she gave off a summer vibe.
"This is Miranda's second campaign for them and her role as brand ambassador kicked off with a bang with the first print ad campaign also shot by Terry Richardson, while the TV ad was filmed by Peter Glanz," said Shopstyle CEO Brian Sugar to the Daily Mail.
The chief executive was also excited to have Miranda build up the image and promote the company.
"Miranda Kerr strikes the perfect balance of sexy and relatable. Her style is effortless, her taste is paramount, and she's among the top 1 percent of models in the world. We couldn't be happier about this partnership," added Brian.
Miranda shared on Glamour her secret in staying fit and sexy. She said that she was always doing tiny workouts between serious routines.
"Even when I'm at work, if I'm in between takes waiting for the photographer to set up the shot, I'll be like, OK I'll do a few squats. I'll do a few lunges or whatever it is, because every little bit helps. I do Pilates at least three to four times a week. The only cardio that I really enjoy doing is...walking," explained Miranda.
Meanwhile, Orlando Bloom admitted that he felt miserable after his separation with his wife. Belfast Telegraph reported that Orlando told actor and good friend Justin Theroux "that he would bitterly regret it if he didn't fight for Jen, saying that he'd been lonely and miserable since his split from Miranda. Orlando made Justin realise just how important Jen is to him."
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- ‘Guardians Of The Galaxy 2’ Nebula Is Alive And James Gunn Wants Fans To See More Of Her
- Selena Gomez And Justin Bieber: Songstress Fears Pregnancy After Experiencing Pregnancy Symptoms—Report
- 'American Horror Story' Season 4 Episode 8 Spoilers: Big Twist Features Dandy In Blood Bath
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season 7, Episode 12 Spoilers: Katey Sagal On Gemma Teller’s Fate in ‘Red Rose’ [VIDEO]
- ‘The Big Bang Theory’ Season 8 Spoilers: Episode 11 On Hold, Return Date, Title And Synopsis Of New Episode
- Revealed: Vladimir Putin Plotting To Invade Europe – Report
- 5 Proofs Russia is Geared-Up for Shooting War with U.S. and Can Win Future Nuclear Showdown
- Target’s ‘Surprise Doorbusters’ Black Friday 2014 Deals On TV Sets, Entertainment Centres, DVD Players And More
- IKEA Black Friday 2014 Ad Includes Discounts On Home Furnishings, Appliances, Kitchen Designs, Beds, Sofas, Mattresses And Toys
- T-Mobile’s Black Friday 2014 Deals On Apple iPhone 6, Samsung Galaxy Note 4/Edge, Nexus 6, HTC One M8, LG G3, iPad Air 2 And Mini 3
- ISIS Drug Transit From Afghanistan To Europe Confirmed By Russia: Money Goes Into Terror Funding And In New Recruitments
- Australian and Other Select Earth Locations Hold Proofs Life Once Existed On Mars – Report