‘The Voice’ Season 6 (2014) Battle Rounds Spoilers, Recap: Everything to Know about Part 2 Episode 8; Performances, Eliminations, Steals and More.
By jaskiran kaur | March 19, 2014 12:46 PM EST
"The Voice" Season 6 (2014) saw the beginning of its battle rounds in Episode 7 on Monday night, March 17, 2014. Viewers saw amazing battles between the artists and some amazing renditions of the songs picked up by the coaches-Usher, Shakira, Blake Shelton and Adam Levine- for their teams. On Tuesday night, March 18, 2014 the coaches will pair up some more artists from their team to keep few and to eliminate few. Here is what happened in "The Voice" Season 6 (2014) Battle Rounds Part 2 Episode 8 (Recap). Read full recap to find out who got eliminated and who moved on to the knockout rounds [Warning: Spoilers Alert!]
This article contains major spoilers from "The Voice" U.S. Season 6 (2014) Battle Rounds Part 2 Episode 8. So, read only if you want to learn more about the episode.
The Voice' U.S. Season 6 (2014) Battle Rounds
During each battle rounds episode of "The Voice" Season 6 (2014) coaches Shakira, Usher, Blake Shelton and Adam Levine pair up artists from their teams to battle against each other. Amongst the two, the better performer is declared the winner and moves ahead to the next level. And the other one gets eliminated. Coaches can also avail "steal" feature and can steal the eliminated artist from another team, if he or she manages to convince them that they could be an asset to their teams. Six pairs performed on Monday night, out of which three contestants were eliminated and three were stolen by the coaches Shakira, Usher and Adam. Read on to find who was what happened next on "The Voice" Season 6 (2014) Battle Rounds Part 2 Episode 8. (Recap)
'The Voice' Season 6 (2014) Battle Rounds Part 2 Episode 8: Performances Recap (Spoilers)
"The Voice" Season 6 (2014) Battle Rounds Part 2 Episode 8 kicked off with a performance from Team Shakira's artists. Clarissa Serna was paired with Jeremy Briggs. Two of them sang Foreigner's "Cold As Ice" and were highly praised.
Next up was Team Adam. Delvin Choice was paired with Caleb Elder. The duo sang Aloe Blacc's "The Man." It was a difficult song to perform that caused problems for the contestants but eventually they did it make it work, according to Adam.
Next was Team Blake wherein Megan Ruger was paired up with Ria Eaton. Two of them sang "My Happy Ending."
They were followed by Ddendyl and Lindsay Pagano from Team Shakira. Two of them performed a cover of Melanie Fiona's "Give it to Me."
So far there have been no steals. Next were Morgan Wallen and Brothers Walker from Team Usher who performed "Hey Brother."
The last performance of "The Voice" Season 6 (2014) Battle Rounds Part 2 Episode 8 was given by the contestants of Team Usher. Melissa Jimenez was paired with Brittnee Camelle. Two of them performed "Melanie Fiona's "Give it to Me Right." Their performance started another battle between Adam Levine and Shakira who wanted to steal Brittnee Camelle.
'The Voice' U.S. Season 6 (2014) Battle Rounds Part 2 Episode 8: Results Recap- Elimination and Steals (Spoilers)
Team Shakira: Coach Shakira chose Clarissa Serna over Jeremy Briggs who was eliminated from the "The Voice" Season 6 (2014) Battle Rounds Part 2 Episode 8.
Amongst Ddendyl and Lindsay Pagano, Ddendyl won and moved on to the next level of knockout rounds.
Team Usher: Morgan Wallen won after defeating Brother Walker who was eliminated.
Amongst Melissa Jimenez and Brittnee Camelle, Melissa Jimenez won the battle round on its second night. However, Adam and Shakira pressed the buttons to avail the "steal" feature and steal Brittnee Camelle. Eventually, she joined Team Adam.
Team Adam: Delvin Choice defeated Caleb Elder who was sent home.
Team Blake: Megan Ruger was picked as the winner over Ria Eaton.
Six pairs performed during "The Voice" Season 6 (2014) Battle Rounds Part 2 Episode 8. Out of 12 performers 5 were sent home and seven have moved on to the next level of knockout rounds. But before the knockout round begin; remaining 24 contestants have to go through battle rounds. "The Voice" Season 6 (2014) will return with its battle rounds next week. Battle Round Part 3 Episode 9 will air on March 24 and Battle Round Part 4 Episode 10 will air on March 25. So, don't forget to tune into NBC on Mondays and Tuesdays nights. Until then, watch out for more spoilers and recap, here.
For more spoilers and recap of "The Voice" Season 6 (2014) Blind Auditions and Battle Rounds read below:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Kate Middleton Suffocated in Kensington Palace, Queen Elizabeth Reported War With The Duchess [PHOTOS]
- Brad Pitt Still in Love with Ex-Wife Jennifer Aniston, Staying with Angelina Jolie for Sake of Kids, Claims Brad's Psychic
- British Style Icon Kate Middleton Fashion Talk With Camilla Parker-Bowles Daughter-In-Law [PHOTOS]
- Transfer News: Manchester United's Possible Transfer Options For This Season
Join the Conversation
- ‘The Bold And The Beautiful’ Spoilers For Aug. 22, 2014: Liam’s Confession About Paris To Hope And Deacon’s Revelation To Brooke In ‘B&B’ [WATCH VIDEO]
- Chuck Zito Apologises For Offensive Comment On Christy Mack Beating
- ‘True Blood’ Final Episode Thank You: Watch Sookie Ask Whether God Made Us All, Find Out Why 'True Blood' Is Ending [VIDEO]
- Kendall And Kylie Jenner Make Their Big Brother Proud
- Kanye West's 2010 Album 'My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy' is Album of the Decade
- James Foley Beheading Video Has Play-Acting Portions – Video Experts Say
- Apple iPhone 6 Release Date, iPhone 6C or 6L Anticipation: Three Things Should Matter To New Phone Shoppers
- Upcoming Sony Xperia Z3 With Dual-SIM Support Gets Approved In China; Full Specifications Revealed; Amber-Coloured Xperia Z3 Tipped
- More Nexus 8/Nexus 9 Release Confirmed with More Leaks and Out of Stock Nexus 7 and 10
- James Foley: Release of Beheading Video by ISIS Meant to Attract More Recruits to Join the Cause – Intelligence
- 2015 Ford Mustang: Right-Hand Drive Pony Car To Be Available In Australia Next Year
- James Foley: ISIS Demanded Multimillion Ransom, US Refused To Pay---Reports