Lamar Odom and Khloe Kardashian Divorce Update: Khloe Reveals She’s Really Not Through With Divorce
By Rachelle Corpuz | March 19, 2014 12:17 PM EST
It takes time to get over a divorce, and for Khloe Kardashian, the same is true. So people may see Khloe smiling, having fun, and going out with some of her peers, but she recently revealed in an interview with Australian radio show Jules Merrick and Sophie with Mel B that she isn't really through with her divorce from Lamar Odom.
Television personality Khloe Kardashian arrives at the 2014 Elton John AIDS Foundation Oscar Party in West Hollywood, California March 2, 2014. REUTERS/Gus Ruelas
The radio show was promoting the new range of Kardashian Collection and Khloe phoned in to talk about it a little bit. As expected, some issues like what Khloe is going through with her ongoing divorce from Lamar were brought up. The 29-year-old reality TV star was agreeable enough to answer questions about her failed marriage with the former National Basketball Association (NBA) player, even though it is something that she wasn't really comfortable talking about in the past.
"No, It's definitely not anything that I'm through," Khloe said when asked if she feels a lot better now. For everyone who has been following and watching every episode of Keeping Up With The Kardashians, you may have seen how Khloe has struggled so much in her marriage with Lamar. The ninth season of the said reality TV show were reportedly filmed during the time that Khloe and Lamar were having marital woes and troubles.
"I'm going through it, but I'm not through it," she added.
According to Khloe, it is hard for her to see herself on the TV because everyone in the world gets to see what she had to go through. She said that it is not the easiest thing to do but she has to accept it because it is what her life is now.
Listen to Khloe's full interview here.
Anyone who's going through a divorce cannot just easily pass through the stages of blow, rejection, resentment, and acceptance. Even Lamar has revealed in an interview with US Weekly that he doesn't know if the divorce will really push through. Lamar said that Khloe will always be his wife no matter what. He said that marrying Khloe was one of the important things that had happened in his life.
It seems both of Khloe and Lamar aren't really over with each other, but that doesn't mean that a reconciliation is likely to happen. A source told Hollywood Life that "there's no way they are getting back together."
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Angelina Jolie & Brad Pitt Heads to Malta For New Movie After A Whirlwind French Wedding [PHOTOS]
- Prince William & Kate Middleton Caught Flirting In A Countryside Dinner Date [PHOTOS]
- Chris Martin Getting Serious With Jennifer Lawrence, Actress Joining Coldplay Tour [PHOTOS]
- 2014 US Open Update (Day 4 - Men's Singles): Murray, Djokovic, Raonic and Isner Advance to 3rd Round [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- FIBA Basketball World Cup Live Streaming Info: Argentina vs. Philippines Preview, Starting Lineups
- UFC News: Rhonda Rousey To Avenge Teammates, Demands Bethe Correia
- 2014 FIBA World Cup Group B: Greece vs. Philippines Live Streaming Info, Betting Odds and Preview
- 2014 FIBA Basketball World Cup Live Streaming Info: USA vs. Turkey Preview, Starting Lineups [VIDEO]
- Grigor Dimitrov Shares Fashion Tips With Maria Sharapova
- Apple iPhone 6 Actual Release Date after September 9 Confirmed 128GB Variant with New Resolution
- Pricey iPhone 6 on Release Date Likely but with 3X Retina Resolution & Mobile Payment Service – Reports
- Moto G2 Release Roundup: Specs, Pricing, and Release Date Details
- PlayStation 4 Killing Xbox One Costing Microsoft Millions But It's Fine
- Google Nexus 8 Confirmed as HTC T1 aka Volantis/Flounder with Freshly-Leaked Specs & Features – Reports
- Nexus 6 on Release Date Confirmed with Phablet-Size Display as FCC Filing Hints of 5.9-Inch Screen
- Europe, US Next on ISIS’ Hit List, Says Saudi King; Seized ISIS Laptop Reveals Terrifying Bio-Warfare Plans