Lamar Odom and Khloe Kardashian Divorce Update: Khloe Reveals She’s Really Not Through With Divorce
By Rachelle Corpuz | March 19, 2014 12:17 PM EST
It takes time to get over a divorce, and for Khloe Kardashian, the same is true. So people may see Khloe smiling, having fun, and going out with some of her peers, but she recently revealed in an interview with Australian radio show Jules Merrick and Sophie with Mel B that she isn't really through with her divorce from Lamar Odom.
Television personality Khloe Kardashian arrives at the 2014 Elton John AIDS Foundation Oscar Party in West Hollywood, California March 2, 2014. REUTERS/Gus Ruelas
The radio show was promoting the new range of Kardashian Collection and Khloe phoned in to talk about it a little bit. As expected, some issues like what Khloe is going through with her ongoing divorce from Lamar were brought up. The 29-year-old reality TV star was agreeable enough to answer questions about her failed marriage with the former National Basketball Association (NBA) player, even though it is something that she wasn't really comfortable talking about in the past.
"No, It's definitely not anything that I'm through," Khloe said when asked if she feels a lot better now. For everyone who has been following and watching every episode of Keeping Up With The Kardashians, you may have seen how Khloe has struggled so much in her marriage with Lamar. The ninth season of the said reality TV show were reportedly filmed during the time that Khloe and Lamar were having marital woes and troubles.
"I'm going through it, but I'm not through it," she added.
According to Khloe, it is hard for her to see herself on the TV because everyone in the world gets to see what she had to go through. She said that it is not the easiest thing to do but she has to accept it because it is what her life is now.
Listen to Khloe's full interview here.
Anyone who's going through a divorce cannot just easily pass through the stages of blow, rejection, resentment, and acceptance. Even Lamar has revealed in an interview with US Weekly that he doesn't know if the divorce will really push through. Lamar said that Khloe will always be his wife no matter what. He said that marrying Khloe was one of the important things that had happened in his life.
It seems both of Khloe and Lamar aren't really over with each other, but that doesn't mean that a reconciliation is likely to happen. A source told Hollywood Life that "there's no way they are getting back together."
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Kristen Stewart Moving On With Nicholas Hoult, Jennifer Lawrence Dating Chris Martin – Reports [PHOTOS]
- Chris Martin Dating Reports: Jennifer Lawrence Vs Gwyneth Paltrow [PHOTOS]
- Kate Middleton Suffocated in Kensington Palace, Queen Elizabeth Reported War With The Duchess [PHOTOS]
- 9/11 Dust Cloud Most Likely Have Created Pregnancy Issues: Celebrities Who Posed Nude During Pregnancy
Join the Conversation
- Tim Tebow Stars in SEC Network Commercial
- Fernando Alonso Describes Michael Schumacher as the Strongest Opponent He Has Faced in F1
- Arsenal FC: Wenger Satisfied Despite Coming Out with a Draw against Besiktas
- Serena Williams and Patrick Mouratoglou Break-up Unlikely, Coach Posts Instagram Photos of Girlfriend
- Serena Williams and Rumoured Boyfriend Patrick Mouratoglou Spotted on a Date in NYC
- Saudi Arabia: Brothers Beheaded For Smuggling Marijuana Into The Kingdom
- ISIS: More Journalists Beheading To Come After James Foley and Steven Sotloff [Video]
- Moto X+1 is Likely Nexus 6 Template; Motorola Shamu is 1st Android Silver with Snapdragon 810 – Reports
- James Foley’s Executioner Has British Accent—A Chilling Reminder That ISIS Has Foreign Members
- ISIS Posts Graphic Beheading Video of US Journalist James Foley
- iPhone 6 Release Date Remains On Course for Sept-Oct 2014 as Apple Delays iWatch Debut to 2015
- Nexus 6 Release Date Dilemma with Motorola Shamu Details Pointing to Better Smartphone and Killer Features