Lamar Odom and Khloe Kardashian Divorce Update: Khloe Reveals She’s Really Not Through With Divorce
By Rachelle Corpuz | March 19, 2014 12:17 PM EST
It takes time to get over a divorce, and for Khloe Kardashian, the same is true. So people may see Khloe smiling, having fun, and going out with some of her peers, but she recently revealed in an interview with Australian radio show Jules Merrick and Sophie with Mel B that she isn't really through with her divorce from Lamar Odom.
Television personality Khloe Kardashian arrives at the 2014 Elton John AIDS Foundation Oscar Party in West Hollywood, California March 2, 2014. REUTERS/Gus Ruelas
The radio show was promoting the new range of Kardashian Collection and Khloe phoned in to talk about it a little bit. As expected, some issues like what Khloe is going through with her ongoing divorce from Lamar were brought up. The 29-year-old reality TV star was agreeable enough to answer questions about her failed marriage with the former National Basketball Association (NBA) player, even though it is something that she wasn't really comfortable talking about in the past.
"No, It's definitely not anything that I'm through," Khloe said when asked if she feels a lot better now. For everyone who has been following and watching every episode of Keeping Up With The Kardashians, you may have seen how Khloe has struggled so much in her marriage with Lamar. The ninth season of the said reality TV show were reportedly filmed during the time that Khloe and Lamar were having marital woes and troubles.
"I'm going through it, but I'm not through it," she added.
According to Khloe, it is hard for her to see herself on the TV because everyone in the world gets to see what she had to go through. She said that it is not the easiest thing to do but she has to accept it because it is what her life is now.
Listen to Khloe's full interview here.
Anyone who's going through a divorce cannot just easily pass through the stages of blow, rejection, resentment, and acceptance. Even Lamar has revealed in an interview with US Weekly that he doesn't know if the divorce will really push through. Lamar said that Khloe will always be his wife no matter what. He said that marrying Khloe was one of the important things that had happened in his life.
It seems both of Khloe and Lamar aren't really over with each other, but that doesn't mean that a reconciliation is likely to happen. A source told Hollywood Life that "there's no way they are getting back together."
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- Dota 2 Match Fixing Controversy: Arrow Gaming Disqualified From Summit 2 Tournament [VIDEO]
- Roger Federer Starts Practicing On Clay For The Davis Cup Final
- Toni Nadal Says Roger Federer Is The Greatest Of All Time
- Manny Pacquiao Blasted For Arrogance, Playing Basketball Month Before Fight Against Chris Algieri
- Manchester United: Did Ed Woodward Really Uttered Expletives During The Red Devils' Draw Against West Brom?
- Chilling: New ISIS Video Addresses Australia; Aussie Teen Delivers Message
- The Pirate Bay Blockade: Cost Of Blocking Websites Like TPB Is Ridiculously High
- Xiaomi Mi4 And MiPad Prices Likely Slashed, Thanks To Rivals Oppo, OnePlus And Meizu
- Virginia Woman Who Posted Naked Image Of Ex-BF’s New Partner 1st Person Charged Under Revenge Porn Law
- No Mercy: ISIS, Father Stones to Death Daughter for Alleged Adultery
- Meizu MX4 Pro To Arrive In November In Black And White Colours, Features Higher Than QHD Display, Exynos 5430 SoC And 3 GB RAM
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date is Doomed as Team Evad3rs Opts Out, Pangu Hits Snag – Report