Lamar Odom and Khloe Kardashian Divorce Update: Khloe Reveals She’s Really Not Through With Divorce
By Rachelle Corpuz | March 19, 2014 12:17 PM EST
It takes time to get over a divorce, and for Khloe Kardashian, the same is true. So people may see Khloe smiling, having fun, and going out with some of her peers, but she recently revealed in an interview with Australian radio show Jules Merrick and Sophie with Mel B that she isn't really through with her divorce from Lamar Odom.
Television personality Khloe Kardashian arrives at the 2014 Elton John AIDS Foundation Oscar Party in West Hollywood, California March 2, 2014. REUTERS/Gus Ruelas
The radio show was promoting the new range of Kardashian Collection and Khloe phoned in to talk about it a little bit. As expected, some issues like what Khloe is going through with her ongoing divorce from Lamar were brought up. The 29-year-old reality TV star was agreeable enough to answer questions about her failed marriage with the former National Basketball Association (NBA) player, even though it is something that she wasn't really comfortable talking about in the past.
"No, It's definitely not anything that I'm through," Khloe said when asked if she feels a lot better now. For everyone who has been following and watching every episode of Keeping Up With The Kardashians, you may have seen how Khloe has struggled so much in her marriage with Lamar. The ninth season of the said reality TV show were reportedly filmed during the time that Khloe and Lamar were having marital woes and troubles.
"I'm going through it, but I'm not through it," she added.
According to Khloe, it is hard for her to see herself on the TV because everyone in the world gets to see what she had to go through. She said that it is not the easiest thing to do but she has to accept it because it is what her life is now.
Listen to Khloe's full interview here.
Anyone who's going through a divorce cannot just easily pass through the stages of blow, rejection, resentment, and acceptance. Even Lamar has revealed in an interview with US Weekly that he doesn't know if the divorce will really push through. Lamar said that Khloe will always be his wife no matter what. He said that marrying Khloe was one of the important things that had happened in his life.
It seems both of Khloe and Lamar aren't really over with each other, but that doesn't mean that a reconciliation is likely to happen. A source told Hollywood Life that "there's no way they are getting back together."
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- After Win Over Maidana, Mayweather Says He Is Prepared To Negotiate A Fight With Pacquiao
- Still The World Champions: Team USA Overpowers Serbia, 129-92 To Win 2014 FIBA World Cup [PHOTOS]
- From Fat To Fit: Celebrities Who Were Overweight Before They Became The Beauties That They Are
- Kendall Jenner Could Be Next Victoria's Secret Angel [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Manny Pacquiao Begins Training Sans Freddie Roach
- Rafael Nadal’s Coach Reveals The Spanish Athlete Will Be Back On Court Soon
- Boxing News 2014: Showtime VP Favours Pacquiao As Mayweather’s Next Ring Opponent; Money May Insists Fight Should Be Over Showtime PPV Only
- Three Reasons Why Brock Lesnar Must Fight The Undertaker At Night Of Champions And Not John Cena [VIDEO]
- Michael Schumacher Rehabilitation Update: F1 Champion In-Home Health Care And Services Consist Of 15 Medical Staff
- iOS 8 Release Date Of Sept 17 Has Arrived: Update Begins At 10AM Pacific Time, Upgrade Your iDevices With iOS 7.1.2 First To Install iOS 8
- Pregnant Kate Middleton May Call Off Malta Trip Due To Sickness: Royal Couple Will Move To Anmer Hall Residence
- Apple iPad Air 2, iPad Mini 3 October Release Date Roundup: Freshly Leaked Protective Case Debuts Unique Vent Alongside Camera
- Why Samsung Galaxy S5 Is Not The Best Smartphone To Purchase Now? If You Still Want To, Wait For A Month To Get It Cheap
- Ukraine Crisis: Poland Denies Supplying Weapons To Kiev
- Google Nexus 8 Release Date Countdown Begins Oct 8: 8 Killer Specs and Features to Expect
- Malaysia Airlines Flight MF 370: Indonesian Police Chief Claims He Knows What Happened To Missing Jet