NBA Where to Watch Live: Miami Heat vs Cleveland Cavaliers Live Streaming Information
By Deepak Vikraman | March 19, 2014 1:10 AM EST
LeBron James will look for yet another win over his former team the Cleveland Cavaliers when the Miami Heat pay a visit on Tuesday.
James has a 4-1 record against the Cavaliers in Cleveland since signing for the Miami Heat, and the NBA superstar will be keen to see his side cruise past his old team as the Heat look to move quickly away from a recent poor run, which was snapped by a much-needed victory over the Houston Rockets.
"We came in with a mindset that we wanted to get this win," James said after the Heat pulled away late to post a 113-104 victory over the Rockets on Sunday. "It was good to see us have to gut one out.
When asked about the impending Cavaliers game, James said: "Well, it's always great to be there and get in my house in Akron. "I think that's always a great thing and we're looking forward to the road trip, though it's a business trip to all of us, and try to get this thing back going."
Cleveland, 26-41, is five games behind the Atlanta Hawks for the eighth and final playoff spot at the moment, and their chances of clawing away at the deficit reduced considerably after their premier player Kyrie Irving picked up an injury in the loss to the Los Angeles Clippers on Sunday.
Irving has been ruled out indefinitely, and will be assessed after two weeks. "Cavaliers guard Kyrie Irving experienced an injury to his left biceps during the first quarter of last night's game in Los Angeles against the Clippers," the team said in a statement Monday. "He did not return to play following the injury.
"Irving traveled back to Cleveland with the team and was examined at Cleveland Clinic Sports Health this afternoon by Cavaliers Head Team Physician Dr. Richard Parker. Imaging revealed a strain in the long head tendon of his left biceps.
"Irving will now undergo a period of inactivity for his left biceps and be re-evaluated in two weeks. The injury's response during this period will determine the most appropriate course of treatment and his status will be updated as appropriate."
The heavy 102-80 loss to the Clippers would have been difficult to take, and it only gets tougher for Cleveland. The Cavaliers have a difficult three-game homestand coming up, with the visit of the Heat followed by games against the Oklahoma City Thunder and the Houston Rockets.
Where to Watch Live
The game is scheduled for a 7 pm ET (4.30 am IST, Wednesday morning) start with no live coverage on national television in the US or India. The game will be live on FSOH in Cleveland and CSN Houston in Houston. Viewers in the US and around the world can catch the action online via live streaming HERE.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- From Fat To Fit: Celebrities Who Were Overweight Before They Became The Beauties That They Are
- Kendall Jenner Could Be Next Victoria's Secret Angel [PHOTOS]
- Pope Francis: World War III Has Started On Piecemeal
- Champions League Results: Barcelona Barely Escapes With A Win, Chelsea Fails To Hold On To The Lead [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Serena Williams Swagger Back After US Open - Mark Hodgkinson
- Reasons Why Michael Jordan Is Better Than LeBron James [PHOTOS And VIDEO]
- Jeremy Lin, Kobe Bryant Among The Top 5 Overpaid Players In The NBA (Part 1 - Western Conference)
- Manny Pacquiao Is The Greatest Fighter That Ever Lived Declares Magician David Blaine
- Evander Holyfield Says That He Didn’t Make Comments About Floyd Mayweather Fighting With Manny Pacquiao
- Google Nexus 6 Release Date on Q4 2014 Confirmed by T-Mobile Featuring Wi-Fi Calling
- 2 Reasons Nexus 6 Release Date is Worth the Wait: Android L Data Encryption & Material Design
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 vs. BlackBerry Passport — Specifications, Features, Release Date And Price Showdown
- 3 Signs Apple iPhone 6 Could be in Short Supply Following its Sept 19 Release Date
- Australia Actively Rallying Support For International Coalition Against ISIS
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Update: Pangu Devs Will Outrace Evad3rs in Rollout of iPhone 6, iPad Unlocker
- Micromax Canvas A1 Vs Spice Dream Uno Vs Karbonn Sparkle V: A Choice On Which Android Is The Best