NBA Where to Watch Live: Miami Heat vs Cleveland Cavaliers Live Streaming Information
By Deepak Vikraman | March 19, 2014 1:10 AM EST
LeBron James will look for yet another win over his former team the Cleveland Cavaliers when the Miami Heat pay a visit on Tuesday.
James has a 4-1 record against the Cavaliers in Cleveland since signing for the Miami Heat, and the NBA superstar will be keen to see his side cruise past his old team as the Heat look to move quickly away from a recent poor run, which was snapped by a much-needed victory over the Houston Rockets.
"We came in with a mindset that we wanted to get this win," James said after the Heat pulled away late to post a 113-104 victory over the Rockets on Sunday. "It was good to see us have to gut one out.
When asked about the impending Cavaliers game, James said: "Well, it's always great to be there and get in my house in Akron. "I think that's always a great thing and we're looking forward to the road trip, though it's a business trip to all of us, and try to get this thing back going."
Cleveland, 26-41, is five games behind the Atlanta Hawks for the eighth and final playoff spot at the moment, and their chances of clawing away at the deficit reduced considerably after their premier player Kyrie Irving picked up an injury in the loss to the Los Angeles Clippers on Sunday.
Irving has been ruled out indefinitely, and will be assessed after two weeks. "Cavaliers guard Kyrie Irving experienced an injury to his left biceps during the first quarter of last night's game in Los Angeles against the Clippers," the team said in a statement Monday. "He did not return to play following the injury.
"Irving traveled back to Cleveland with the team and was examined at Cleveland Clinic Sports Health this afternoon by Cavaliers Head Team Physician Dr. Richard Parker. Imaging revealed a strain in the long head tendon of his left biceps.
"Irving will now undergo a period of inactivity for his left biceps and be re-evaluated in two weeks. The injury's response during this period will determine the most appropriate course of treatment and his status will be updated as appropriate."
The heavy 102-80 loss to the Clippers would have been difficult to take, and it only gets tougher for Cleveland. The Cavaliers have a difficult three-game homestand coming up, with the visit of the Heat followed by games against the Oklahoma City Thunder and the Houston Rockets.
Where to Watch Live
The game is scheduled for a 7 pm ET (4.30 am IST, Wednesday morning) start with no live coverage on national television in the US or India. The game will be live on FSOH in Cleveland and CSN Houston in Houston. Viewers in the US and around the world can catch the action online via live streaming HERE.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Kate Middleton Suffocated in Kensington Palace, Queen Elizabeth Reported War With The Duchess [PHOTOS]
- Brad Pitt Still in Love with Ex-Wife Jennifer Aniston, Staying with Angelina Jolie for Sake of Kids, Claims Brad's Psychic
- 2014 MTV Video Music Awards: Everything To Know [PHOTOS]
- Miranda Kerr Broke Her Silence: Not Pregnant With James Packard’s Baby [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Trading Jeremy Lin Was A Huge Mistake For Houston Rockets
- Floyd Sr Already Endorsing Manny Pacquiao vs. Floyd Fight After Anticipated Victory Over Maidana
- Top 10 Highest Paid Tennis Players
- Manny Pacquiao To Gauge KO Power Against Chris Algieri
- Dallas Cowboys Have Worst Linebackers in History, Tony Romo To Miss Games Again – Gerry Fraley
- James Foley Beheading Video Has Play-Acting Portions – Video Experts Say
- Apple iPhone 6 Release Date, iPhone 6C or 6L Anticipation: Three Things Should Matter To New Phone Shoppers
- Upcoming Sony Xperia Z3 With Dual-SIM Support Gets Approved In China; Full Specifications Revealed; Amber-Coloured Xperia Z3 Tipped
- More Nexus 8/Nexus 9 Release Confirmed with More Leaks and Out of Stock Nexus 7 and 10
- James Foley: Release of Beheading Video by ISIS Meant to Attract More Recruits to Join the Cause – Intelligence
- 2015 Ford Mustang: Right-Hand Drive Pony Car To Be Available In Australia Next Year
- Google Works on Powering Up Chromebook Line to Kill Competitors, Nvidia Joins with Acer for New Killer Laptop