Move On From Harry Styles! Kendall Jenner Has New Admirer in Joey Essex
By Sonam Malik | March 19, 2014 1:06 AM EST
Kendall Jenner may have a new admirer in Joey Essex, the former “The Only Way Is Essex” star, who reportedly has a special appreciation for the "Keeping Up with the Kardashian" star.
"I think Kendall Jenner's a proper sort. I'm actually good friends with Kendall's best mate Natalie ‘Bad’ Wood. Kendall always has these tattoos done and it's her who does them," Essex told Mirror about Kendall.
Essex was previously in a relationship with 23-year-old Sam Faiers.
Although the couple broke up after cheating rumors marred their relationship, they are still good pals. Faiers was recently diagnosed with Crohn's disease and reports suggest that Essex is taking care of her during these testing times.
"She'll always have a special place in my heart - I just care for her and want to be there for her as she's going through a bad time," he told the website.
Elaborating on their post break up relationship, Essex added: "Obviously when I came out of the jungle and saw that, it wasn't nice for me to see but it doesn't make me see Sam in a different way. We didn't really want to get too much into it as it wasn't something we were too bothered about. I was more concerned about how she was feeling as she was ill. The past is the past."
Meanwhile, Essex’s attention might be a good distraction for Jenner, whose relationship with “One Direction” member Harry Styles came to an end recently. The couple, who was dating since November 2013, called it quits for unknown reasons.
"Kendall is absolutely crushed that Harry ended their relationship. She's heartbroken and leaning on her sisters for support," Hollywoodlife quoted a source as saying.
"She didn't think she'd fall so hard for him the first place. She wanted to take their relationship to the next level and he basically said he couldn't give her what she wanted and he didn't want to hurt her."
Since then, Jenner has been spotted with many mystery men and Styles was in news for being caught in a public display of affection with "The Kills" star Alison Mosshart.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Flight MH17 Attack: Russians Claim 'Putin A Terrorist,' Memorial at Dutch Embassy Overflows [PHOTOS]
- Typhoon Rammasun Claims 18 Lives in China, Incurs $4.32B Losses (PHOTOS)
- Ellen DeGeneres Caught Cheating with Mutual Friend Before Portia de Rossi’s Rehab – Reports [PHOTOS]
- Malaysia Airlines MH17: Vital Black Boxes Finally Land in Hands of Malaysian Authorities, Rebels Announce Ceasefire (PHOTOS/VIDEOS)
Join the Conversation
- Kate Middleton Will Name Second Child Diana, Camilla Parker-Bowles Not Invited to Prince George’s Birthday - Reports
- Avengers 2: Capt.America Dances With Peggy Carter, First Love Returns
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Break-Up Furor Ceased: West Gets Turned on by Kim, Puts Rest to Marriage Trouble Reports
- Ian Somerhalder and Nina Dobrev Drama: Heartbroken The Vampire Diaries Actress Reacts to Nikki Reed Dating News—Report
- Selena Gomez's Mystery Man Identified as Businessman Tommy Chiabra, Singer Flirts and Shares Same Towel with Him -- Reports
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Apps Leak Online, Five Fresh Features to Expect from the Android Smartphone
- Moto 360 Price Speculations, Key Features, Strategic Release Date, Design: A Watch That is More Than Just Time
- Windows Phone 8.1 Update Rollout: 20 Nokia Lumia Phones Eligible and 13 New Features to be Added
- Three New Moto G Successors Spotted in FCC Document Dubbed Moto G2, Moto M and More --Reports
- iPad Air 2 Release Date Will Skip IGZO Panel; To Rollout with Super-Slim iPad Mini Air
- HTC Google Nexus 8 Release Date Imminent with New Nexus 7 Deals, Two New Tablets Soon
- Upcoming iPad Mini 3 Could be 30% Thinner and Likely be Called iPad Mini Air; Apple Q3 Results Show 9% Decrease in iPad Sales