Bruce Jenner Hides Under Helmet: Is He Shielding His Feminine Appearance?
By Sonam Malik | March 18, 2014 10:05 PM EST
Bruce Jenner’s sex change rumors went rampant last month when he was spotted with long ombre hair and manicured nails. Soon, a slew of media reports suggested that the former Olympian is taking steps towards his desire to become a woman.
Recently, Bruce was spotted wearing a helmet while taking a walk with his younger daughter, Kylie Jenner in Malibu. Reportedly, Bruce arrived on a motorcycle and never took off his helmet while spending time with Kylie. Though Bruce's long hair were visible, it is not immediately clear why was he hiding his appearance.
Media scrutiny of Bruce’s appearance increased early this year when the “Keeping Up with the Kardashians” star was spotted coming out of a Beverly Hills surgical center with a bandage on his neck. This gave rise to speculations that Bruce went under the knife for an Adam Apple's reduction surgery, which is a step towards gender reassignment.
It is no secret that Bruce has done various surgeries in the past to improve his looks. Over the past few years he has been constantly ridiculed for his changed appearance, which were highlighted after he ended his 22-year-old marriage to Kris Jenner.
Since his split, Bruce’s woman-like appearance such as chiseled nose, manicured nails and a ponytail gained much attention.
In the 80s, he got a nose job and facelift done, and according to the Daily Mail, these surgeries seem to have taken a toll on him.
Last week, he was seen stepping out of Starbucks with his skin looking puckered at the jaw line, which resulted in the media to go on frenzy with additional gender reassignment theories making the rounds.
This might explain why Bruce decided to hide his face behind a helmet while meeting Kylie, thereby keeping the media from further scrutinizing his appearance.
In the past, Bruce was said to be unconcerned with the media mocking him. He reportedly told Lamar Odom, Khloe Kardashian’s estranged husband, is that he was finally living the life he wanted.
“All he ever tells Lamar is 'I'm going to do whatever it is I want to do with my body and nobody's going to stop me. I'm having fun and enjoying my life, finally,’" a source told Hollywoodlife.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ (Y&R) Nov. 26 Spoilers: Victoria Finds Who The Father Of Her Child Is And Jack And Phyllis Rekindle Romance
- Kate Middleton Cries As She Listens To A Moving Tale Of A Mother Who Lost Her Infant Daughter
- ‘Dancing With The Stars’ (DWTS) Season 19 (2014) Finale Recap: And The Winner Is…[Spoilers]
- Kris Jenner Shocks Boyfriend Corey Gamble In The Bedroom With Her Tricks And Fabulous Sex Life
- 'Glee' Season 6 Spoilers, Air Date: Naya Rivera Teases Wedding In Final Chapter, Lea Michele Tweets 700th Song Number
- Black Friday And Cyber Monday Sale 2014: AT&T's Cricket Wireless Offers Discounts On Lumia 1320, Galaxy S5, S4 And HTC Desire 510
- ISIS Kidnaps Iraqi Defence Minister’s Family, Executes Female Parliament Candidates
- '$2,000 For Sex'—Pleads Unlucky-in-Love Guy On OKCupid
- Target’s ‘Surprise Doorbusters’ Black Friday 2014 Deals On TV Sets, Entertainment Centres, DVD Players And More
- T-Mobile’s Black Friday 2014 Deals On Apple iPhone 6, Samsung Galaxy Note 4/Edge, Nexus 6, HTC One M8, LG G3, iPad Air 2 And Mini 3
- ISIS Drug Transit From Afghanistan To Europe Confirmed By Russia: Money Goes Into Terror Funding And In New Recruitments
- Lumia Update Will Come Soon Confirms Microsoft