Bruce Jenner Hides Under Helmet: Is He Shielding His Feminine Appearance?
By Sonam Malik | March 18, 2014 10:05 PM EST
Bruce Jenner’s sex change rumors went rampant last month when he was spotted with long ombre hair and manicured nails. Soon, a slew of media reports suggested that the former Olympian is taking steps towards his desire to become a woman.
Recently, Bruce was spotted wearing a helmet while taking a walk with his younger daughter, Kylie Jenner in Malibu. Reportedly, Bruce arrived on a motorcycle and never took off his helmet while spending time with Kylie. Though Bruce's long hair were visible, it is not immediately clear why was he hiding his appearance.
Media scrutiny of Bruce’s appearance increased early this year when the “Keeping Up with the Kardashians” star was spotted coming out of a Beverly Hills surgical center with a bandage on his neck. This gave rise to speculations that Bruce went under the knife for an Adam Apple's reduction surgery, which is a step towards gender reassignment.
It is no secret that Bruce has done various surgeries in the past to improve his looks. Over the past few years he has been constantly ridiculed for his changed appearance, which were highlighted after he ended his 22-year-old marriage to Kris Jenner.
Since his split, Bruce’s woman-like appearance such as chiseled nose, manicured nails and a ponytail gained much attention.
In the 80s, he got a nose job and facelift done, and according to the Daily Mail, these surgeries seem to have taken a toll on him.
Last week, he was seen stepping out of Starbucks with his skin looking puckered at the jaw line, which resulted in the media to go on frenzy with additional gender reassignment theories making the rounds.
This might explain why Bruce decided to hide his face behind a helmet while meeting Kylie, thereby keeping the media from further scrutinizing his appearance.
In the past, Bruce was said to be unconcerned with the media mocking him. He reportedly told Lamar Odom, Khloe Kardashian’s estranged husband, is that he was finally living the life he wanted.
“All he ever tells Lamar is 'I'm going to do whatever it is I want to do with my body and nobody's going to stop me. I'm having fun and enjoying my life, finally,’" a source told Hollywoodlife.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Taylor Swift Named Forbes' Second Highest Paid Country Musician [PHOTOS]
- Forever Lost: Indescribable Anguish for Malaysia Airlines MH17 Families, Remains of Some Victims May Never Be Found (PHOTOS)
- Global Aviation Accidents: UN to Form Safety Task Force, Gov'ts Should Share Intelligence Info to Avert Future Incidents on Flying Over Warzones (PHOTOS)
- Lunch with the Gods: Pope Francis Eats with Vatican Workers in Cafeteria
Join the Conversation
- Kate Middleton's Pregnancy: Alleged Miscarriage Makes Prince William and Prince Harry Somber - Reports
- Beyonce &Jay Z Marriage Story: Bey Not Attracted to Jay, Married Him for Professional Growth - Reports
- Orange is the New Black Season 3: Laura Prepon Hints Strain in Alex, Piper Relationship, New Actor Roped-in [Spoilers]
- The Big Bang Theory: Mayim Bialik Talks about Sheldon, Amy Kiss in Season 7 [KISS VIDEO]
- Khloe Kardashian Feels her Failed Marriage with Lamar Odom Helped Cause Rob Kardashian's Depression
- Andy Roddick and Mardy Fish Can't Play in the U.S. Open Due to Drug Testing Issues
- Billy Bob Thornton Want to Play Hodor in Game Of Thrones
- Fukushima Radiation Tests on Waters Along U.S. Coast Yield Negative Results
- Zac Efron Equates Boozing to a Social Stimulant, Admits Why He Checked into Rehab Last Year
- Celebrities Who Stripped Naked for Women's Health