‘Breaking Bad' Stars Breaks Free: Where are the Cast Now?
By Riza Ornos | March 18, 2014 5:42 PM EST
After five thrilling seasons, AMC's "Breaking Bad" cast are breaking free from their roles from their critically acclaimed show as they venture to new projects and exciting roles. Anyone who followed the show for five years are still hoping that the cast will soon reunite or even reprise their roles in "Breaking Bad's" spin-off series "Better Call Saul."
With the success of show comes a lot of blessings for its two leads stars who are enjoying a new found fame thanks to their stellar performance as Walter White and Jesse Pinkman. Bryan Craston and Aaron Paul are two busy actors nowadays with projects left and right just waiting for them to take.
So now let's take a look where are they now.
Playing the iconic Walter White is Cranston's most notable role and after five seasons of playing chemistry teacher turned drug kingpin, Bryan is set to star in the upcoming new remake of "Godzilla." Playing as scientist Joe Brody who is investigating a sonar anomaly when all hell breaks loose, the 58-year-old actor was cast in the movie of his role in "Malcolm In The Middle."
Playing Jesse Pinkman is no walk in the park and Aaron Paul is just excited to play lighter role in his new movie "Need for Speed." Based on a popular video game, "Need for Speed" is Aaron's first movie after he wrapped up his role in the AMC's drama series. The 32-year-old actor is set to star in Ridley Scott's "Exudos" and co-star opposite Sigourney Weaver, John Turturro and Ben Kingsley. The "Need for Speed" actor is also set to star in the upcoming comedy drama "A Long Way Down" alongside Toni Collette, Imogen Poots and Pierce Brosnan.
Known as Saul Goodman, Bob Odenkirk will have its own series and is scheduled to premiere on November of this year. The "Breaking Bad's" prequel will focus on Saul before he became Heisenberg's lawyer and how he managed to get into the business that eventually led him to Walter White. Created by Vince Gilligan and Peter Gould, "Better Call Saul" will also star Jonathan Banks as Mike Ehrmantraut.
Known as Skyler, Walter White's Wife, Anna Gunn took home the Emmy's Best Supporting Actress award for her outstanding performance. Now the star is set to do a remake of the TV show "Broadchurch" and will playing a detective in the ten part mini-series in "Gracepoint."
Playing Walter White's physically disabled son Walter "Flynn" White Jr. is no joke and after he finished the show's finale R.J. will star on the TV series "Switched at Birth." Mitte will playing the role as Campbell, a wheelchair-bound premed student who was paralyzed after a snowboarding accident.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- In Photos, Typhoon Rammasun Blasts the Philippines
- Typhoon Rammasun Claims 18 Lives in China, Incurs $4.32B Losses (PHOTOS)
- Ellen DeGeneres Caught Cheating with Mutual Friend Before Portia de Rossi’s Rehab – Reports [PHOTOS]
- Malaysia Airlines MH17: Vital Black Boxes Finally Land in Hands of Malaysian Authorities, Rebels Announce Ceasefire (PHOTOS/VIDEOS)
Join the Conversation
- Star Wars Episode VII: Jedi Master's Search, Luke's Lightsaber From the Sky
- Avengers 2: Ultron's First Attack On The Avengers, More Details on the Avengers Tower Party
- Avengers 2: Capt.America Dances With Peggy Carter, First Love Returns
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Break-Up Furor Ceased: West Gets Turned on by Kim, Puts Rest to Marriage Trouble Reports
- Selena Gomez & Andre Hamann Update: Andre Calls Selena Stunning, Admits Crush on Singer
- Windows Phone 8.1 Update Rollout: 20 Nokia Lumia Phones Eligible and 13 New Features to be Added
- Google Nexus 8 Release Date Soon Along with 2 More HTC Android Tablets – Reports
- Moto 360 Price Speculations, Key Features, Strategic Release Date, Design: A Watch That is More Than Just Time
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Apps Leak Online, Five Fresh Features to Expect from the Android Smartphone
- Three New Moto G Successors Spotted in FCC Document Dubbed Moto G2, Moto M and More --Reports
- Apple Logo on iPhone 6 Might Double as Notification LED; Roughly 80M iPhone 6 Units Ordered Targeting Release Date—Reports
- iPad Air 2 Release Date Will Skip IGZO Panel; To Rollout with Super-Slim iPad Mini Air