‘Breaking Bad' Stars Breaks Free: Where are the Cast Now?
By Riza Ornos | March 18, 2014 5:42 PM EST
After five thrilling seasons, AMC's "Breaking Bad" cast are breaking free from their roles from their critically acclaimed show as they venture to new projects and exciting roles. Anyone who followed the show for five years are still hoping that the cast will soon reunite or even reprise their roles in "Breaking Bad's" spin-off series "Better Call Saul."
With the success of show comes a lot of blessings for its two leads stars who are enjoying a new found fame thanks to their stellar performance as Walter White and Jesse Pinkman. Bryan Craston and Aaron Paul are two busy actors nowadays with projects left and right just waiting for them to take.
So now let's take a look where are they now.
Playing the iconic Walter White is Cranston's most notable role and after five seasons of playing chemistry teacher turned drug kingpin, Bryan is set to star in the upcoming new remake of "Godzilla." Playing as scientist Joe Brody who is investigating a sonar anomaly when all hell breaks loose, the 58-year-old actor was cast in the movie of his role in "Malcolm In The Middle."
Playing Jesse Pinkman is no walk in the park and Aaron Paul is just excited to play lighter role in his new movie "Need for Speed." Based on a popular video game, "Need for Speed" is Aaron's first movie after he wrapped up his role in the AMC's drama series. The 32-year-old actor is set to star in Ridley Scott's "Exudos" and co-star opposite Sigourney Weaver, John Turturro and Ben Kingsley. The "Need for Speed" actor is also set to star in the upcoming comedy drama "A Long Way Down" alongside Toni Collette, Imogen Poots and Pierce Brosnan.
Known as Saul Goodman, Bob Odenkirk will have its own series and is scheduled to premiere on November of this year. The "Breaking Bad's" prequel will focus on Saul before he became Heisenberg's lawyer and how he managed to get into the business that eventually led him to Walter White. Created by Vince Gilligan and Peter Gould, "Better Call Saul" will also star Jonathan Banks as Mike Ehrmantraut.
Known as Skyler, Walter White's Wife, Anna Gunn took home the Emmy's Best Supporting Actress award for her outstanding performance. Now the star is set to do a remake of the TV show "Broadchurch" and will playing a detective in the ten part mini-series in "Gracepoint."
Playing Walter White's physically disabled son Walter "Flynn" White Jr. is no joke and after he finished the show's finale R.J. will star on the TV series "Switched at Birth." Mitte will playing the role as Campbell, a wheelchair-bound premed student who was paralyzed after a snowboarding accident.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Gennady Golovkin Next Fight Options: Canelo Alvarez, Miguel Cotto Or Julio Cesar Chavez Jr.
- NFL MNF: Pittsburgh Steelers 30, Houston Texans 23 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Ian Somerhalder–Nina Dobrev Reunion Not Happening: 'The Vampire Diaries' (TVD) Star Is 'Falling In Love' With Nikki Reed—Report
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Lawson’s Girlfriend Reportedly Entering the House Plus Sandra Gets Evicted [VIDEO]
- 'Arrow' Season 3, Episode 3 Spoilers: Merlyn vs Queen; Thea Reborn; Felicity Smoak Gets New Boss [Watch Arrow 3x03 Promo Video]
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ Spoilers For Oct. 23: Find Out What Happens When Phyllis Meets Kelly
- 'NCIS' Season 12, Episode 5 Spoilers: Gibbs' Gut OKs FBI Agent Leia Pendergast; A Favorite Guest Star Returns [Watch NCIS 12x5 Promo Video]
- The Pirate Bay Blockade: Cost Of Blocking Websites Like TPB Is Ridiculously High
- Virginia Woman Who Posted Naked Image Of Ex-BF’s New Partner 1st Person Charged Under Revenge Porn Law
- No Mercy: ISIS, Father Stones to Death Daughter for Alleged Adultery
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date is Doomed as Team Evad3rs Opts Out, Pangu Hits Snag – Report
- Google Nexus 6 vs. iPhone 5S: 4 Important Things to Consider Before Switching to Android Lollipop
- Swedish Military Spots ‘Russian Submarine’ Off Stockholm Coast, An Alarming ‘Security Game Changer’
- Canada Raises National Terror Alert Level after Suspected Jihadist Runs Over Soldier