L'Wren Scott Commits Suicide After Hanging Herself to Door Knob: Strange Photo of Hanging Dresses Goes Viral
By Sonalee singh | March 18, 2014 5:21 PM EST
L'Wren Scott, a 47-year-old designer was found dead in her Manhattan apartment on March 17. Scott was a long time girlfriend of Mick Jagger and under suspicious circumstances she was found hanging by the doorknob. Reportedly, it was Scott's assistant who found her dead body in the apartment and immediately called 911.
According to Hollywoodlife report NYPD revealed; "She was found "unresponsive" and then declared dead by the EMS when they arrived on the scene."
However, the scary part of the suicide is that within two hours of her suicide an eerie photo of the dozen of dresses hanging from the massive tree went viral. Fans of the designer were in shock to see a picture, which bore strange resemblance to Scott's circumstances of suicide.
Mick Jagger was devastated when he got to hear about the suicide of his designer GF L'Wren Scott.
"He is completely shocked," his rep told the Web site, adding, "And devastated by the news."
The couple had been dating since 2001. L'Wren is known for dressing top celebs of Hollywood namely Angelina Jolie, Penelope Cruz, Amy Adams, Sarah Jessica Parker, Jennifer Lopez, Sandra Bullock, Nicole Kidman and First Lady Michelle Obama.
Reportedly the reason for L'Wren's suicide was financial trouble. A source revealed to Mail Online that in Janaury L'Wren cancelled her London Fashion Week show as she was low on cash and could not afford to put up her show. Apparently, the designer never asked her boyfriend for cash assistance and was "embarrassed" by money troubles
LS Fashion LTD a L'Wren's fashion venture was reportedly suffering losses and was in a deficit of $5,899,548. The designer had a debt of $7.641 million to pay and with every passing years her debts were increasing. Reports have suggested that her company's debts were reportedly increasing with every passing year, hitting $3,063,160.87 in 2010.
Let know your thoughts on the eerie photograph of the hanging dresses. Do you think it is rather strange for a such a picture to pop just few hours after the designer's suicide?
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 30, 2014: Eric Names Rick The New CEO Of Forrester Creations After Finding Out About Ridge And Caroline [WATCH VIDEO]
- 'The Originals' Season 2: Joseph Morgan Talks About Nina Dobrev's Crossover, Julie Plec Reveals Which TVD Character She Wants In Spinoff Series
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers From Nov. 3-7, 2014: Hunter Tylo Comes Back To 'B&B' As Dr. Taylor Hamilton Hayes While Changes Are Being Made At Forrester Creations
- Tom Cruise and Lindsay Lohan Not Likely Dating, Despite Reports
- ‘The Bachelor Australia’ Update: Louise And Blake To Make Their First Appearance As A Couple In Australia
- NATO: Russia's Been Conducting Too Many Military Flights Over Europe
- Nokia Lumia 730 v. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Apple iPhone 6 Plus vs Motorola Droid Turbo: Comparsion On Processor, Software And Battery
- Moto X 2014 vs. Motorola DROID Turbo - Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Australia Special Forces Await 'Delayed' Iraqi Visas Before Joining ISIS Fight
- ISIS Has Been Equipped With Advanced Anti-Aircraft Missiles
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 vs Motorola Droid Turbo – S-Pen Is Note’s 4 USP But Droid Turbo Can Outshine With Larger Battery