‘Chrisley Knows Best’ Season 1, Episode 3 Spoilers: ‘Jugs and Ammo’
By Maychelle Ornos | March 18, 2014 5:18 PM EST
The start of the newest family reality hit series "Chrisley Knows Best" was crazy and many are already hooked at the flamboyant personality of the head of the family. Todd Chrisley is the millionaire businessman who lives with his family in the exclusive suburban community in Atlanta and keeps the viewers entertained with his antics and unorthodox parenting style. For the third episode of the series "Jugs and Ammo" the family will be dealing with new issues.
Todd is known to control the lives of his children and has not taken lightly the fact that his eldest daughter, Lindsie, has eloped with her boyfriend and eventually had a baby. This left their son-in-law Will in the middle as Julie and Todd still has some inhibitions with him. However, they do love their grandson Jackson.
So in the third episode of the series, the perfectionist father will try to find a common ground with Will to make his son-in-law feel welcomed within the family, according to the TV Guide. This might be a hard task since the two are opposites but this bonding moment might do their relationship good. It may even help mend the hurt he felt after the two ran away.
They will both bond together while Lindsie tries to recover from her plastic surgery. The eldest daughter of the Chrisley's was scheduled to have breast implants as she says "When a baby sucks 'em dry, you deserve 'em." She has discussed this intent to get breast augmentation with her dad and not her mom, as reported by the Hollywood Life.
The 24-year-old mom will be busy recuperating as her husband bonds with her father in the shooting range. This makes one think if Will is going to be fine at the shooting range with his father-in-law holding a gun near him but he is up to challenge and might even have a few quips for Todd.
Savannah, the 16-year-old daughter of the Chrisley's will also have a fashion show, possibly for her upcoming celebration of her Sweet 16. The family still has more up their sleeves and fans are dying to see the witty comebacks of Todd and Julie.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Derek Jeter With The New York Yankees Through The Years [IN PICTURES]
- George Clooney And Amal Alamuddin's Wedding In Venice: Photos Of Groom And His Family, Friends [Slideshow]
- NFL Recap - Week 4: Green Bay Packers 38, Chicago Bears 17 [PHOTOS]
- Melanoma Could Be Caused By Ageing Genes; Best Diet For Anti-Ageing; Celebrities Who Have Aged Gracefully
Join the Conversation
- Nina Dobrev To Quit 'The Vampire Diaries' As She Feels 'Uneasy' Working With Ex Ian Somerhalder In Nikki Reed's Presence- Reports
- 'Once Upon A Time' Season 4 Premiere Questions: 'Frozen' Story Kicks Off, Queen Elsa vs Emma Swan vs The Evil Queen - New Story Unfolds [SPOILERS]
- ‘Batman vs. Superman’ Bruce Wayne May Be In Trouble In Leaked Video [Spoilers]
- Season 4 ‘American Horror Story-Freak Show’ Update: Introduction Of Twisty The Clown Is ‘Brutal’ [VIDEO]
- Robert Pattinson Is Not Proposing FKA Twigs Plus What Kristen Stewart Thinks About RPatz's New Romance- Reports
- Forget Nexus 6 Release Date, Android Phones Will Soon Showcase Pure Google Apps & Features
- Boxing News 2014: Social Media War Between Boxers Continues As Pacquiao Repeats Comment That Mayweather Acts Like Uneducated Person, While Ignoring ‘Miss Pac Man’ Post
- Galaxy Note 4 Pre Order Starts in the US, Get Samsung Note Ahead of October 14 Release
- $249.99 Motorola Moto 360 Smartwatch's First Promo Out; 'Stone Leather' Replaces 'Gray Leather' - Available In BestBuy [Watch Video]
- BlackBerry Passport Sold Out As Preorders Reached 200,000
- iOS 8 And iOS 8.0.2 Security Flaw Revealed, Anyone Can Easily Bypass Touch ID And Passcode Security Features
- Australia Cracks Down On International Money Laundering Syndicate