Khloe Kardashian Lashes Out At ‘Sunrise’ After North West Question
By Anne Lu | March 18, 2014 5:13 PM EST
Khloe Kardashian is lashing out at “Sunrise” after she was asked her about her niece North West. The reality star was chatting via satellite with presenters Samantha Armytage and David Koch when she suddenly pulled the plug on her connection.
Television personality Khloe Kardashian arrives at the 2014 Elton John AIDS Foundation Oscar Party in West Hollywood, California March 2, 2014. REUTERS/Gus Ruelas
The interview appeared to be friendly, with Khloe down to her normally chipper self. She was promoting her new line of baby clothes when Sam asked about her sister Kim Kardashian and Kanye West’s infant daughter, North.
Khloe willingly answered Sam’s question, saying her niece was doing fine. But after a few lines, the line was abruptly disconnected.
Apparently, Khloe’s minders pulled the plug on the interview when they thought Sam’s line of questioning became too personal.
— Sunrise (@sunriseon7) March 17, 2014
Khloe quickly fired back, denying that the line was intentionally cut.
Why would I cut an interview short because of North? Get over your self Sunrise... The call dropped... stop reaching for a story — Khloé (@khloekardashian) March 17, 2014
You are so fucking desperate!
— Khloé (@khloekardashian) March 17, 2014
But “Sunrise” is sticking to its story. Executive producer Michael Pell told news.com.au that the manner in which Khloe’s interview ended was not consistent with a satellite dropout as the connection dissolved into a studio clapper.
Also, a source in Los Angeles, where Khloe is based, confirmed that the 29-year-old socialite’s minders deliberately disconnected the call.
“Sam asked a question about the inspiration for the line of clothing... the range of topics includes a baby range, so in my eyes that isn’t straying from the topic,” Pell explained, saying that the producers never agreed to pre-approved questions before the interview started.
“We don’t just have people in to simply plug products, to us it’s always about a natural, fair conversation.”
Pell made it clear that he doesn’t blame Khloe for the disconnected call, saying, “I blame her overzealous minders.”
He described the “Keeping Up with the Kardashians” star as “always been nothing but polite, nice, honest and funny.”
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- 2014 US Open Update (Day 4 - Men's Singles): Murray, Djokovic, Raonic and Isner Advance to 3rd Round [PHOTOS]
- Prince Harry & Camilla Thurlow Getting Serious, St. Tropez Holiday Before The Prince’s 30th Birthday [PHOTOS]
- Top 5 Richest Tennis Athletes
- Kate Middleton’s Mom Accused Of Being A Social Climber, Prince George Not Seen By Relatives
Join the Conversation
- Katy Perry's Date Riff Raff At MTV VMAs: Top 5 Things To Know About The Rapper
- ‘True Blood’: Identity Of Sookie’s Husband In Final Episode Thank You Revealed
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season 7 Spoilers: Juice Ratting Gemma Out To Jax, Unser Helping New Sheriff
- Mila Kunis-Ashton Kutcher Baby; Actor ‘Not Letting Mila Out Of His Sight’
- ‘Game of Thrones’ Season 5 Spoilers: Cersei Lannister – Possible Deviation From The Books
- Sept 19 iPhone 6 Release Date Confirmed as Apple Sets Sept 9 iWatch, 2 iPhones Intro - Report
- Why Moto X is Not the Best Smartphone to Purchase Now?
- Nexus 6 Release Date Will Intro Android 5.0 aka Lemon Meringue Pie with Killer Specs & Features
- Hundreds of Men Rape Teen for Three Years
- Samsung Galaxy S5 Mini vs. LG G3 S (aka LG G3 Beat, LG G3 Mini) – Specs, Features And Price Showdown
- iPhone 6 Release Date Update: 4.7-Inch Model Scores 65.8% In Screen-To-Size Ratio; A Surprise Entry Scales Top Spot [List Attached]
- Product Recall Alert: Hewlett-Packard Pulls Out 6M Power Cords from US, Canada Over Fire Hazard Concerns, Australia Also Affected