Truth Behind Kate Middleton's Pregnancy Revealed: Prince William Tells When to Expect Another Royal Baby
By Sonalee singh | March 18, 2014 5:06 PM EST
For a last few weeks, the Internet was abuzz with the rumors of Kate Middleton's pregnancy. Popular gossip tabloids hinted that Kate Middleton is pregnant with twins. The reports even went on to say that Middleton has changed her diet plan for the alleged pregnancy and is eating yam and yogurt to make sure that this time she delivers twins. However, Prince William at the recently concluded St. Patrick Day Parade refuted the Middleton pregnancy rumors.
The couple visited the 1st Battalion Irish Guards on Macrh 17 at Mons Barracks in Aldershot for the annual St. Patrick's Day Parade and when grilled about Middleton's alleged pregnancy, Prince William said "May be one day. One's enough at the moment."
Mail Online further reported Regimental Sergeant Major Ray saying, "He (Prince William) said maybe when there's time."
So does that mean that the royal couple has not completely ruled out the possibility of having another kid?
At present the royal couple is happy to have Prince William and they apparently think that for the moment their hands are full.
Guardsman Glenn Tierney revealed to the Web site, "I asked them all about George, I'm nosey like that. They said he's doing really well and he's very busy crawling and eating. They said they're very busy sorting everything out for taking him to Australia. They're very excited."
This statement of Glenn also puts rumors of Prince William and Kate Middleton ignoring Prince George to rest. When Prince William and Kate Middleton went for their Maldives vacation, reports stemmed out that the two abandoned Prince George for their alleged second Honeymoon. However, it does not seem so.
The couple is very much taking care of their son and apparently Prince William may bring Prince George for the next year's annual parade.
Ray Kidd, a former regimental cook said about his conversation with the royal couple, "I asked him if he'd bring George next time and he said 'yes that's a good idea, I'll try and get him fitted for the uniform."
Let us know your thoughts on this. Do you think Prince George will ever get a sibling?
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- NFL Recap - Week 4: Green Bay Packers 38, Chicago Bears 17 [PHOTOS]
- Derek Jeter With The New York Yankees Through The Years [IN PICTURES]
- Photos Of George Clooney And Amal Alamuddin, They Get Married Again On Monday [Slideshow]
- Taylor Swift's Famous Ex-Boyfriends: From Harry Styles To Joe Jonas [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- 'The Bachelor Australia' Finale Spoiler: Blake Proposes To Top Favourite Of Season 2
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 1, 2014: Hope Reveals Something To Wyatt And Katie Almost Loses A Loved One [WATCH VIDEO]
- 'The Bachelor Australia' Season 2 Preview: Someone Drops The L Bomb, Marriage Proposal In Season Finale
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5: Human Flesh Burgers Unveiled To Celebrate TWD’s New Season
- George Clooney Divorced Talia Balsam Years Before Getting Married to Amal Alamuddin: Know About Clooney's Ex Wife
- 3 Signs Nexus 6, 8 Release Date Nears: Leaked Pics, KitKat Factory Image & Android L Details Emerge
- Apple iPhone 6 vs. OnePlus One: With Invitation-Only Model Rested, OnePlus One Can Be A Real Threat To iPhone 6
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Available Through O2 For £380, Other Carriers To Follow Soon
- ISIS Supporters are Walking Among the Many in the United States – Report
- New Windows OS Is Not Windows 9, Microsoft To Launch Windows 10 As New OS Build
- ISIS Receives Food, Ammunition Due To Mistake Of Iraqi Pilots
- Airstrikes Against ISIS Has Claimed Innocent Lives In Syria, Dubbed ‘Ineffective’ By Jihadi Fighters, US Military To Ask For More Spending Money