Did Chris Brown Want to End Up in Jail?
By Annie Dee | March 18, 2014 5:02 PM EST
If fans are still symphatizing with Christ Brown on his impending jail time, reports of him violating rehab rules all the time and constantly acting like he is above the rules is bound to change people's minds. Chris Brown was kicked out of a Malibu rehab center on Friday and this promptly led for him to be arrested.
Chris Brown was booted out of court-ordered rehab program after throwing a rock through his mom's car window.
However, it was not clear then why the singer was kicked out. Reports on Monday came out detailing all the violations that Brown engaged in on his short stint on rehab, which involves touching women, refusign to take a drug test and deliberately making a provocative statement while in a treatment group session.
There was a reason why Brown was expressly told not to touch women. He first got into trouble with the law after beating his ex-girlfriend, Rihanna, after all. According to a TMZ report: "The people who run the facility imposed the highly unusual rule... Chris violated it by touching elbows and hands with a woman."
It appears that Brown thinks he is above the law and feels like he can do whatever he wants. Brown was also reported to have a sexual encounter with a woman at the facility. However, he was not being booted out for this, but for touching the elbows and hands of a woman.
Aside from this, Brown also refused to take a drug test, which is mandatory among those who leave the facility.
"Brown left the facility last week on an authorized outing, but when he returned he was told to submit to a random drug test and he refused," reports TMZ.
Brown later relented and took the test, "the results were negative, but the initial refusal was a violation of rules." Brown also cannot behave during group sessions. He reportedly disrespected the session by making some harsh comments. "I am good at using guns and knives," according to a document read in court for Brown's trial.
Despite the lawyer's efforts to get Brown to be held in another rehab facility, the court is not having it anymore. Brown's record has already spoken for itself and the court does not want to take chances on him being back on court because another rehab center was bothered by Brown's unthinking actions, CNN reports.
Brown's legal troubles started five years ago, when he beat Rihanna right on a Hollywood street. He was sentenced to five years of probation as well as 1,400 hours of community labor because he pleaded guilty of felony assault in 2009.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- 2014 MTV Video Music Awards: Full List Of Winners, Miley Cyrus ‘Wrecking Ball’ Bags Video Of The Year [PHOTOS]
- Top 5 Richest Tennis Athletes
- Kate Middleton’s Mom Accused Of Being A Social Climber, Prince George Not Seen By Relatives
- Kate Middleton First Official Solo Trip: Details For Malta Tour Revealed [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Katy Perry's Date Riff Raff At MTV VMAs: Top 5 Things To Know About The Rapper
- ‘True Blood’: Identity Of Sookie’s Husband In Final Episode Thank You Revealed
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season 7 Spoilers: Juice Ratting Gemma Out To Jax, Unser Helping New Sheriff
- ‘Game of Thrones’ Season 5 Spoilers: Cersei Lannister – Possible Deviation From The Books
- 'The Walking Dead' Season 5 Spoilers: Rick Warns Gareth Of Dire Consequences In New Promo [VIDEO]
- Why Moto X is Not the Best Smartphone to Purchase Now?
- Nexus 6 Release Date Will Intro Android 5.0 aka Lemon Meringue Pie with Killer Specs & Features
- Hundreds of Men Rape Teen for Three Years
- Apple iPhone 6 Release Date Two Weeks to Go Starting at $800 with New Phosphorus HealthKit Chip
- Samsung Galaxy S5 Mini vs. LG G3 S (aka LG G3 Beat, LG G3 Mini) – Specs, Features And Price Showdown
- iPhone 6 Release Date Update: 4.7-Inch Model Scores 65.8% In Screen-To-Size Ratio; A Surprise Entry Scales Top Spot [List Attached]
- Bill Shorten Calls Tony Abbott 'Ineligible' To Lead Australia; Government Party-Room Leaks On Abbott'sTravel Entitlements