Heart-Wrenching: Chris Brown's Mom Cannot Hold Back Tears, Singer Sentenced to Imprisonment
By Annie Dee | March 18, 2014 4:42 PM EST
Upon hearing her angel with broken wings is set to be jailed for at least a month, Joyce Hawkins or Chris Brown's mother promptly burst into tears. Attorney Mark Geragos was seen to be whispering to Hawkin's ear in an attempt to comfort the ailing mother.
Singer Chris Brown appears for a probation progress hearing at the Clara Shortridge Foltz Criminal Justice Center in Los Angeles, California February 3, 2014.
Brown was brought to the court on March 17 in shackles and wearing a county-issued orange jumpsuit. Nothing could have prepared a mother to see his son that way. Even though Geragos has requested his client to wear civilian clothes, this request was denied and Brown had to walk this way in front of the cameras trained at him.
On Friday, the probation department has released a three page report detailing all the violations that Brown incurred, and why he was booted out of rehab. Now that he is set to be jailed for at least a month, Brown might be looking at rehab differently now. Brown was hardly cooperative in rehab so his fate now is not surprising. He reportedly made a provocative statements including the words guns and knives, touched a female client even though this was expressedly restricted and denying taking a drug test.
With all these provocative actions and deliberate behavior from the renowned singer, Brown is deemed as troubled by LA County Superior Court James Brandlin. Even though Brown's lawyer is fighting tooth and nail to get Brown housed in an off-site facility instead of the jail, the court is not going to take its chances anymore. The lawyer also insisted that holding Brown is akin to a waste of judicial resources but this is to no avail. Brown is set to go behind bars.
Assistant District Attorney Mary Murray also claimed that the singer already has a notorious record among rehab programs.He has already been ejected from two rehab programs in the last five months and another program cannot be considered anymore, CNN reports.
All throughout this ordeal and even before being jailed, the one person who has been very concerned about Brown is hsi mother. Known as mom breezy on twitter, Chris Brown's mom has once stated that Brown's irresponsible actions and ways are due to him falling in with the wrong crowd. Brown's mother strongly pointed the rapper's crew as the wrong crowd, because she believed that the crew got Brown addicted to weed, the root of all his problematic behaviors and now, his jail time.
Even though Brown argued with her so much and up to the point that Brown threw a rock at her car window, Hawkins cannot stop being a mother and still cried about Brown's currently dire situation. If there's anyone that we should sympathize with it is Chris Brown's mother.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- Ian Somerhalder–Nina Dobrev Reunion Not Happening: 'The Vampire Diaries' (TVD) Star Is 'Falling In Love' With Nikki Reed—Report
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season 7, Episode 7 Spoilers: Gemma’s World Starts To Crumble in ‘Greensleeves’ [VIDEO]
- 'Fifty Shades of Grey' Plot Update: Sexy Scenes Revealed, Jamie Dornan Kisses Dakota Johnson In Reshoot
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Lawson’s Girlfriend Reportedly Entering the House Plus Sandra Gets Evicted [VIDEO]
- 'NCIS' Season 12, Episode 5 Spoilers: Gibbs' Gut OKs FBI Agent Leia Pendergast; A Favorite Guest Star Returns [Watch NCIS 12x5 Promo Video]
- Chilling: New ISIS Video Addresses Australia; Aussie Teen Delivers Message
- The Pirate Bay Blockade: Cost Of Blocking Websites Like TPB Is Ridiculously High
- Xiaomi Mi4 And MiPad Prices Likely Slashed, Thanks To Rivals Oppo, OnePlus And Meizu
- Virginia Woman Who Posted Naked Image Of Ex-BF’s New Partner 1st Person Charged Under Revenge Porn Law
- Meizu MX4 Pro To Arrive In November In Black And White Colours, Features Higher Than QHD Display, Exynos 5430 SoC And 3 GB RAM
- No Mercy: ISIS, Father Stones to Death Daughter for Alleged Adultery
- Israel Loses A Friend in UN Security Council As New Zealand Replaces Australia