‘Believe’ Season 1 Episode 3 Spoilers: ‘Origin’
By Riza Ornos | March 18, 2014 4:28 PM EST
Created by "Gravity's" Academy Award winning director Alfonso Cuaron, NBC's new series 'Believe' is a science fiction and fantasy television series that started on March 10 before it premiered in its regular time slot on Sunday March 16 at 9 P.M. After a thrilling second episode, "Believe" Season 1 Episode 3 promises another fast paced action as it features Bo Adams asking Tate he is scared of her.
Played by Jake Mclaughlin, Tate is a wrongly convicted death row inmate who is task to save Bo played by Johnny Sequoyah, a 10-year-old girl with extraordinary paranormal abilities. Bo has gifts to control nature, see the future, telekinesis and levitation since she was born.
Now that her powers are getting stronger the threat from wicked forces who wants to use her abilities for personal gain are becoming more dangerous and she needs someone to protect her at all times. Based on the last episode, "Beginners Luck," Bo and Tate are back in each other's arms when Channing and Winter devise a perfect plan to pose as police officers and bring the two to a safer location.
Episode 2 also revealed that Bo is Tate's long lost daughter but Winter and Channing are still debating on whether or not to tell him the truth. Now for the show's episode 3, Bo and Tate are once again trapped but this time in Mahattan where they encounter a rich woman who is mourning for his son for ten years.
"Grimm" star Shohreh Aghdashloo will play as the wealthy woman for "Believe's" upcoming episode. "Star Trek: Into the Darkness" executive producer JJ Abrams has teamed on with Cuaron with this year's new sci-fi and adventure NBC series.
After the show's two episodes, Screen Rant reviews of "Believe" reads: "Neither Bo nor Winter are above the ridiculousness contained within the premiere, yet the two actors - Sequoyah and Lindo - have an energy about them that helps to carry the weight of the series. What's actually occurring onscreen may be a confusing and downright poor showing for NBC, but if there's a reason to you tune in to Believe's second episode, it's because of these two. Their positivity - no matter how forced - truly burns away much of the series' unfortunate elements, leaving at least some reason to hope that the series will eventually find its way."
Stay tuned on "Believe" Season 1, Episode 3 "Origin" on March 23, Sunday, at 9.P.M on NBC. Watch the trailer here.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Manny Pacquiao Vs. Chris Algieri World Tour Kick Off Press Conference In Macau [PHOTOS]
- Angelina Jolie & Brad Pitt Heads to Malta For New Movie After A Whirlwind French Wedding [PHOTOS]
- 2014 US Open Update (Day 4 - Men's Singles): Murray, Djokovic, Raonic and Isner Advance to 3rd Round [PHOTOS]
- Prince Harry & Camilla Thurlow Getting Serious, St. Tropez Holiday Before The Prince’s 30th Birthday [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season 7 Spoilers: Juice Ratting Gemma Out To Jax, Unser Helping New Sheriff
- Mila Kunis-Ashton Kutcher Baby; Actor ‘Not Letting Mila Out Of His Sight’
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season 7 Exclusive New Trailer, Charlie Hunnam Is Guy Ritchie’s Choice For King Arthur [VIDEO]
- Jennifer Lopez And Iggy Azalea Show Off Their Incredible Bodies In Risqué Artwork Of 'Booty' Remix
- ‘Castle’ Update: Watch Stana Katic, Jon, Seamus Take Bucket Challenge At Season 7 Set, Nathan Fillion Missing [VIDEOS]
- Sept 19 iPhone 6 Release Date Confirmed as Apple Sets Sept 9 iWatch, 2 iPhones Intro - Report
- iPhone 6 Release Date Update: 4.7-Inch Model Scores 65.8% In Screen-To-Size Ratio; A Surprise Entry Scales Top Spot [List Attached]
- Product Recall Alert: Hewlett-Packard Pulls Out 6M Power Cords from US, Canada Over Fire Hazard Concerns, Australia Also Affected
- ISIS Wants $6.6M and Release of Aafia Siddiqui in Exchange of Head of Female US Humanitarian Aid Worker, 1st American Fighting for Jihadis Dead
- Ukraine Ceasefire Looks Remote As Putin Talks Tough At Meeting With Poroshenko
- Google Nexus 6 Release May Be the New Google Nexus X Smartphone as New Details Emerge
- Canada Vs Russia War Erupts Via Twitter on Russia-Not Russia Maps