Nokia Lumia 2520: Windows Tablet's Power Keyboard Offered at AT&T and Verizon
By Jenalyn Villamarin | March 18, 2014 2:54 PM EST
The Nokia Lumia 2520 Windows RT tablet released in October 2013 arrived at the market with its sleek design and decent hardware specs but it lacked a keyboard accessory. Now, AT&T and Verizon offer the Nokia Power Keyboard that the tablet owners can use not only as an alternative on-screen keyboard but a source of additional power as well.
"The Nokia Power Keyboard is a physical keyboard that features chiclet style keys, a track pad, a couple of full-size USB 2.0 ports, and an additional 2,027 mAh battery to keep it going as you get your work done and hit those keys furiously to meet your deadline," the Geeky Gadgets report reads. The full-sized Power Keyboard price has been set at $149.99 with black and red as the colour options. Click HERE to see photo.
According to the WinBeta report, the Power Keyboard can serve as a protective cover as well as double stand on the Nokia Lumia 2520 tablet when required. The additional 2,027mAh battery integrated in the accessory will be able to increase the tablet's life up to five hours while the USB ports "add valuable connectivity to the tablet that is otherwise devoid of full-sized USB ports."
The report further noted: "Available in red or black, the Power Keyboard is an attractive and useful way to protect your tablet -- providing you can stomach that price." In the Nokia Products Page, the features and specs of the Nokia Lumia 2520 tablet include the 10.1-inch Full HD 1080p screen display powered with the 2.2GHz quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 800 processor, Windows 8.1 RT software, 2GB of RAM, a non-removable 8120mAh battery, a 6.7MP rear-facing camera, USB 3.0, Bluetooth 4.0, Wi-Fi, NFC and 32GB internal storage capacity that can be expanded to 64GB through the available microSD card slot.
The other productivity features of the Finnish company's tablet in a previous report include the Lync (Corporate IM) free download, SkyDrive storage for documents and notes and Excel, Word, Powerpoint, OneNote and Microsoft Outlook for Office apps with Xbox-Live Hub as a game feature as well as software updates available through the Windows update.
More Articles to Read:
Nokia Lumia Martini: Windows Phone Blue Handset To Appear at Nokia's April 19 Event? - [READ]
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- 'Destiny' Third Subclass Weapon Upgrades: Super And Grenade Modifications Leaked [Video]
- 'The Sims 4' Official Mac Release: More Features Aside From Pools Expected To Be Included
- Motorola Nexus 6 vs. Sony Xperia Z3: Features On New Nexus To Match Latest Sony Phone
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 64-Bit Octa-Core CPU Expected On Samsung Galaxy S6 And Sony Xperia Z4
- Motorola Nexus 6 v HTC One M8, One M7: Reasons How New Nexus Can Match HTC Flagship Phones
- Chilling: New ISIS Video Addresses Australia; Aussie Teen Delivers Message
- The Pirate Bay Blockade: Cost Of Blocking Websites Like TPB Is Ridiculously High
- Xiaomi Mi4 And MiPad Prices Likely Slashed, Thanks To Rivals Oppo, OnePlus And Meizu
- Virginia Woman Who Posted Naked Image Of Ex-BF’s New Partner 1st Person Charged Under Revenge Porn Law
- Meizu MX4 Pro To Arrive In November In Black And White Colours, Features Higher Than QHD Display, Exynos 5430 SoC And 3 GB RAM
- No Mercy: ISIS, Father Stones to Death Daughter for Alleged Adultery
- Israel Loses A Friend in UN Security Council As New Zealand Replaces Australia