‘The Voice’ U.S. Season 6 (2014) Battle Rounds-Part 1 Episode 7 Spoilers, Recap: Battles Begin; Who Won, Who Got Stolen or Eliminated
By jaskiran kaur | March 18, 2014 2:51 PM EST
The real competition began on Monday night, March 17, 2014 on "The Voice" U.S. Season 6 (2014) as artists bid goodbye to the blind competition and stepped on the stage battling against each other. "The Voice" Season 6 coaches-Adam Levine, Shakira, Blake Shelton and Usher- are joined by celebrity mentors of this year- Jill Scott, The Band Perry, Aloe Blacc and Miranda Lambert- who will assist them in coaching their team and pick real talent. This is where things start to get exciting for both artists and viewers. Here is what happened on "The Voice" U.S. Season 6 (2014) Battle Rounds-Part 1 Episode 7. Read full recap to know who moved on to knockouts rounds and who got eliminated. [Warning: Spoilers Alert!]
This article contains major spoilers from "The Voice" U.S. Season 6 (2014) Battle Rounds-Part 1 Episode 7. So, read only if you want to learn more about the episode.
'The Voice' U.S. Season 6 (2014) Battle Rounds
Shakira, Usher, Blake Shelton and Adam Levine, all the four coaches of "The Voice" U.S. Season 6 (2014) have formed a team with 12 artists each, competing against each other. During this battle rounds the top 48 will narrow down to top 24. Episode 7 of the NBC's reality singing show will saw the beginning (Part 1) of the four-part battle rounds wherein two artists of each team were paired together to perform on the same song. During this round, the artist who manages to impress the coach and is a better performer moves on to the other level and the other one gets eliminated. Each coach get two opportunities to avail "steal" feature. With that the coaches can steal two artists from another team after they get eliminated by their coach. Read on to find who was stolen by whom during "The Voice" U.S. Season 6 (2014) Battle Rounds-Part 1 Episode 7?
'The Voice' U.S. Season 6 (2014) Battle Rounds-Part 1 Episode 7: Performances Recap (Spoilers)
The Battle Rounds-Part 1 Episode 7 kicked off with a glimpse at the celebrity mentors of the season. It was then followed by performances by 12 artists.
First up was Team Usher, wherein the coach paired up four-chair turnaround Biff Gore along with T.J. Wilkins. Two of them sang "Ain't Too Proud To Beg" by the Temptations.
Next was Team Blake. Coach Blake Shelton pitted Jake Worthington against Lexi Luca. Two of them performed a rendition of Thomas Rhett's It Goes Like This."
From Team Shakira, Dani Moz and Deshawn Washington were paired up together and they sang a cover of Emeli Sande's "My Kind of Love."
From Team Adam, Kat Perkins was put up against Patrick Thomson. The two artists from Adam Levine's team sang "Whenever I Call You Friend" by Kenny Loggins and Stevie Nicks.
Next were Paula Deandra paired up against four chair turnaround artists Sisaundra Lewis from Team Blake. Both the artists have been quite a performer. While Paula used to sing backup for Celine Dion, Sisaundra Lewis held a record contract when she was a teenager. Two of them sang "Do What You Want" by Lady Gaga.
The last one to perform in 'The Voice' U.S. Season 6 (2014) Battle Rounds-Part 1 Episode 7 was Jake Barker and Stevie Jo from Team Usher. The pair sang "Higher Love" by Steve Winwood.
'The Voice' U.S. Season 6 (2014) Battle Rounds-Part 1 Episode 7: Results and Eliminations Recap (Spoilers)
Team Usher: T.J. Wilkins moves on to the next level while Biff Gore is stolen by Coach Blake Shelton.
Stevie Jo wins the first round of the battle rounds and Jake Barker is stolen by Coach Adam Levine.
Team Blake: Jake Worthington moves ahead to Knockout rounds and Lexi Luca gets eliminated.
Sisaundra Lewis also moves on to the next level while Paula DeAndra goes back home.
Team Shakira: Dani Moz beats DeShawn Washington and moves on to the next round.
Team Adam: Kat Perkins wins the battle rounds and Patrick Thomson joins Team Shakira after being stolen by the coach.
"The Voice" U.S. Season 6 (2014) Battle Rounds will continue with its second night in episode 8 on March 18, 2014. The four-part battle rounds will be followed in March 24 and March 25 episodes before knockout rounds begin. So, don't forget to tune into NBC on Tuesday, March 18 for "The Voice" U.S. Season 6 (2014) Battle Rounds-Part 2 Episode 8.
For more spoilers and recap of "The Voice" Season 6 (2014) read below:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Derek Jeter With The New York Yankees Through The Years [IN PICTURES]
- George Clooney And Amal Alamuddin's Wedding In Venice: Photos Of Groom And His Family, Friends [Slideshow]
- NFL Recap - Week 4: Green Bay Packers 38, Chicago Bears 17 [PHOTOS]
- Melanoma Could Be Caused By Ageing Genes; Best Diet For Anti-Ageing; Celebrities Who Have Aged Gracefully
Join the Conversation
- Nina Dobrev To Quit 'The Vampire Diaries' As She Feels 'Uneasy' Working With Ex Ian Somerhalder In Nikki Reed's Presence- Reports
- 'Once Upon A Time' Season 4 Premiere Questions: 'Frozen' Story Kicks Off, Queen Elsa vs Emma Swan vs The Evil Queen - New Story Unfolds [SPOILERS]
- ‘Batman vs. Superman’ Bruce Wayne May Be In Trouble In Leaked Video [Spoilers]
- Season 4 ‘American Horror Story-Freak Show’ Update: Introduction Of Twisty The Clown Is ‘Brutal’ [VIDEO]
- Robert Pattinson Is Not Proposing FKA Twigs Plus What Kristen Stewart Thinks About RPatz's New Romance- Reports
- Forget Nexus 6 Release Date, Android Phones Will Soon Showcase Pure Google Apps & Features
- Galaxy Note 4 Pre Order Starts in the US, Get Samsung Note Ahead of October 14 Release
- $249.99 Motorola Moto 360 Smartwatch's First Promo Out; 'Stone Leather' Replaces 'Gray Leather' - Available In BestBuy [Watch Video]
- BlackBerry Passport Sold Out As Preorders Reached 200,000
- iPhone 6 vs Moto G 2014: Motorola’s Budget Smartphone Takes On Apple’s Premium Smartphone
- iOS 8 And iOS 8.0.2 Security Flaw Revealed, Anyone Can Easily Bypass Touch ID And Passcode Security Features
- Australia Cracks Down On International Money Laundering Syndicate