Missing Malaysia Airlines MH370 Pilot’s Australian Link: Zaharie Ahmad Shah has a Daughter Who Lived in Melbourne, Australia
By jaskiran kaur | March 18, 2014 2:42 PM EST
Malaysia Airlines Flight MH370 remains missing and the mystery behind Boeing 777 continues to deepen. The investigation has taken a new turn and the focus has now shifted to the pilots Captain Zaharie Ahmad Shah and Fariq Abdul Hamid.
According to recent reports, missing flight MH370 pilot, Ahmad Shah has a daughter named Aishah Zaharie who resided in Australia until the airplane mysteriously disappeared more than ten days ago. Aishah Zaharie lived in Melbourne in Australia and is reportedly back in Malaysia with her family while they await news of her father, reports news.com.au.
The 27-year-old Aishah is said to be a graduate from Deakin University in Geelong where she pursued architecture. A Deakin University rep confirmed that "a Deakin University student by that name graduated as Master of Architecture in 2012." Aishah reportedly has an "exemplary record" from Deakin University.
Aishah's Zaharie's boyfriend Hazwan Anuar, who also belongs to her hometown Shah Alam in Malaysia, graduated from the Deakin University in 2011 with a master's degree in the same field as Aishah Zaharie.
Aishah Zahrarie and her boyfriend Anuar both studied at the International Islamic University of Malaysia in Kuala Lumpur before they shifted to Australia in Melbourne.
An unnamed friend of Aishah Zaharie reported that the speculations about her father's involvement in the disappearance of the MH370 are "killing the family."
"On what the international media wrote about Captain Zaharie is not true (and) ridiculous. He's a nice man and loving father to his children," said the friend of Aishah Zaharie.
The investigation by U.S. intelligence now focuses on Captain Zaharie who apparently created an elaborate flight simulator found in his home in Malaysia, which is now confiscated by the police. The 53-year-old veteran pilot even uploaded photos of the simulator which was built with three computer screens and various other accessories.
While the missing plane MH370 still remains a mystery for even the experts, the family of Captain Zaharie Ahmad Shah posted a tribute video on popular video sharing Web site YouTube, recently. The three-minute tribute video to "a man well-loved by many" gives a glimpse into Zaharie Ahmad Shah's family life.
Set to the tune of the song "Somewhere Over The Rainbow," sends out a message to Zaharie "Please come home, we miss you."
It is speculated that the tribute video comes as a family's defense for the missing pilot who is allegedly the prime suspect behind disappearance of Malaysia Airlines flight MH370, at the moment. Investigators are probing entire crew including ground officers and pilot Zaharie Ahmad Shah and co-pilot Fariq Abdul Hamid and everyone who had anything to do with the missing MH370. Boeing 777 stays missing with 239 people who were on board the day it went missing.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- NFL MNF: Washington Redskins 20, Dallas Cowboys 17 (OT) [PHOTOS]
- Emma Watson Gets 'Squished' In 'Colonia Dignidad' [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 6: Kansas City Royals 10, San Francisco Giants 0 [PHOTOS]
- San Francisco Giants Beat Kansas City Royals, 3-2 In Game 7, Wins 2014 MLB World Series [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Marvel Announces Release Dates Of 11 Upcoming Movies From 2015 To 2019
- Xiaomi Becomes World’s Third Largest Smartphone Manufacturer By Dethroning Huawei
- Nokia Lumia 730 v. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Entry Of Peshmerga Fighters From Iraq Boosts The Kobani Battle Against ISIS: Turkey Provides Transit
- Nexus 6, 9 Buyers on November Release Will Enjoy These 3 Killer Lollipop 5.0 Features First
- Australia Special Forces Await 'Delayed' Iraqi Visas Before Joining ISIS Fight
- Woman Hanged In Iran Talks Abuse In Prison, Left Chilling Message To Family