Nokia Lumia 1320 vs. Lumia 1020 Specs and Price Comparison in Australia
By Sachin Trivedi | March 18, 2014 1:37 PM EST
For readers who are considering buying the Nokia Lumia 1320 or the Lumia 1020, here is a specs and price comparison between the two devices in Australia. The comparison could help readers make an informed decision.
A partial view of an Android logo displayed on a LCD screen is seen through a Nokia logo in the central Bosnian town of Zenica in this photo illustration taken February 25, 2014. REUTERS/Dado Ruvic
Display and Design
The Nokia Lumia 1320 comes with a 6 inch IPS LCD capacitive touch screen, rendering 720 x 1280 pixels resolution. The Lumia 1020 comes with a 4.5 inch AMOLED capacitive touch screen, rendering 768 x 1280 pixels resolution.
The Nokia Lumia 1320 comes with 164.2 x 85.9 x 9.8 mm dimensions and weighs 220 grams. The Lumia 1020 comes with 130.4 x 71.4 x 10.4 mm dimensions and weighs 158 grams.
Hardware and Operating System
The Nokia Lumia 1320 is equipped with a 1.7 GHz dual core processor and Qualcomm Snapdragon S4 chipset. It comes with 8 GB of internal memory, which can be expanded by up to 64 GB using a Micro SD card.
The Lumia 1020 is equipped with a 1.5 GHz dual core krait processor and Qualcomm MSM8960 Snapdragon chipset. It comes with 32 GB of internal memory and no Micro SD slot for additional memory.
The Nokia Lumia 1320 runs on the Microsoft Windows Phone 8 Black operating system and has 1 GB of RAM. The Lumia 1020 runs on the Microsoft Windows Phone 8 operating system, which can be upgraded to the WP8 Black. The device has 2 GB of RAM.
The Nokia Lumia 1320 sports a 5 MP primary camera with autofocus and LED flash. The secondary camera on the device is a VGA camera. The Lumia 1020 sports a 41 MP primary camera with Carl Zeiss optics, optical image stabilization, auto or manual focus and Xenon and LED flash. The secondary camera on the device is 1.2 MP.
The Nokia Lumia 1320 comes with a non-removable Li-Ion 3400 mAh battery, which allows for a talk time of about 21 hours on 3G or music play of about 98 hours. The Lumia 1020 comes with a non-removable Li-Ion 2000 mAh battery, which allows for a talk time of about 13 hours and 20 minutes on 3G or music play of about 63 hours.
Price in Australia
The Nokia Lumia 1320 4G LTE variant is priced at around AU $379.95 whereas the Lumia 1020 4G LTE variant is priced at around AU $609.95 in Australia.
More Articles to Read
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- Russia's New Tactical Nuclear Weapons Program Growing Confident Against the US: Talks of World War III
- Apple and Google Engage in Thermonuclear War, New Google Translate Chat App in the Works
- Walmart Offers the Best 2014 Black Friday Deals on iPhone 6, iPad Ai2 & Other Gadgets – Reports
- Update Samsung Galaxy S5 to Android 4.4.4 KitKat, Sprint Release and Installation
- More Nexus 6 Problems Arise with Android 5.0 Lollipop, Poor Benchmark Results and Other Issues
- Highest Paid NBA Players 2014: NBA Stars Who Earn More Than LeBron James
- HTC One M8 Android 5.0 Lollipop Release Delayed: Other Schedule and Installation Guide