Shailene Woodley, ‘Divergent’ Star Likes to Sun Her Vagina and Eat Clay!
By charmaine corne clutton | March 18, 2014 1:29 PM EST
This is not a satirical story and it isn't a joke article about the "Divergent" star Shailene Woodley. The star who is known to follow what she believes in has opened up about her beauty regime with "Into the Gloss" as reported by "Cosmopolitan Magazine."
Cast members Theo James (R) and Shailene Woodley of the new film "Divergent" are interviewed at the 51st annual Publicists Guild Awards in Beverly Hills, California February 28, 2014.
One thing we can say about the star is that she is an open book, she doesn't really care what people think about her and we can say that this is the reason why she and Jennifer Lawrence get along quite well. In her interview with "Into the Gloss," the star mentioned that she likes to give her Vagina a little bit of vitamin D whenever she can saying:
"[One] thing I like to do is give my vagina a little vitamin D. I was reading an article written by an herbalist about yeast infections and other genital issues. She said there's nothing better than vitamin D. If you're feeling depleted, go in the sun for an hour and see how much energy you get. Or, if you live in a place that has heavy winters, when the sun finally comes out, spread your legs and get some sunshine."
So, if fans are ever on a nudist beach with Shailene, they would surely be able to see her sunning herself and other "parts" of herself. It is however backed up medically and we can see why she wants other women to know about this.
On the part about eating clay, can we say that this is a healthy thing to do? Well as Shailene had said, she learned this from a native African man whom she learned about the benefits of Clay. In her interview, she tells everyone that eating clay is actually good for the body,
"I first heard about the benefits of eating clay from a taxi driver. He was African and was saying that, where he's from, the women eat clay when they're pregnant. Seriously-ask your taxi drivers where they are from and about their customs. You will learn a lot. So, I've discovered that clay is great for you because your body doesn't absorb it, and it apparently provides a negative charge, so it bonds to negative isotopes. And, this is crazy: it also helps clean heavy metals out of your body. My friend starting eating it and the next day she called me and said, 'Dude, my shit smells like metal.' She was really worried, but we did some research together and everything said that when you first start eating clay, your bowel movements, pee, and even you, yourself, will smell like metal."
The interview was taken from Cosmopolitan, you can read the full interview here: Shailene Woodley Likes To Give Her Vagina "A Little Bit Of Vitamin D," Also Eats Clay
The "Divergent" star surely is a divergent in reality. What do think about this?
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- ‘Guardians Of The Galaxy 2’ Nebula Is Alive And James Gunn Wants Fans To See More Of Her
- Selena Gomez And Justin Bieber: Songstress Fears Pregnancy After Experiencing Pregnancy Symptoms—Report
- 'American Horror Story' Season 4 Episode 8 Spoilers: Big Twist Features Dandy In Blood Bath
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season 7, Episode 12 Spoilers: Katey Sagal On Gemma Teller’s Fate in ‘Red Rose’ [VIDEO]
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 8 Spoilers – ‘Coda’: Midseason Finale Is ‘Heartbreaking’ And ‘Gut-Wrenching’
- 5 Proofs Russia is Geared-Up for Shooting War with U.S. and Can Win Future Nuclear Showdown
- T-Mobile’s Black Friday 2014 Deals On Apple iPhone 6, Samsung Galaxy Note 4/Edge, Nexus 6, HTC One M8, LG G3, iPad Air 2 And Mini 3
- ISIS Drug Transit From Afghanistan To Europe Confirmed By Russia: Money Goes Into Terror Funding And In New Recruitments
- Bill Clinton At It Again, Caught By Camera In Jerusalem Peeking At Woman’s Breast