Shailene Woodley, ‘Divergent’ Star Likes to Sun Her Vagina and Eat Clay!
By charmaine corne clutton | March 18, 2014 1:29 PM EST
This is not a satirical story and it isn't a joke article about the "Divergent" star Shailene Woodley. The star who is known to follow what she believes in has opened up about her beauty regime with "Into the Gloss" as reported by "Cosmopolitan Magazine."
Cast members Theo James (R) and Shailene Woodley of the new film "Divergent" are interviewed at the 51st annual Publicists Guild Awards in Beverly Hills, California February 28, 2014.
One thing we can say about the star is that she is an open book, she doesn't really care what people think about her and we can say that this is the reason why she and Jennifer Lawrence get along quite well. In her interview with "Into the Gloss," the star mentioned that she likes to give her Vagina a little bit of vitamin D whenever she can saying:
"[One] thing I like to do is give my vagina a little vitamin D. I was reading an article written by an herbalist about yeast infections and other genital issues. She said there's nothing better than vitamin D. If you're feeling depleted, go in the sun for an hour and see how much energy you get. Or, if you live in a place that has heavy winters, when the sun finally comes out, spread your legs and get some sunshine."
So, if fans are ever on a nudist beach with Shailene, they would surely be able to see her sunning herself and other "parts" of herself. It is however backed up medically and we can see why she wants other women to know about this.
On the part about eating clay, can we say that this is a healthy thing to do? Well as Shailene had said, she learned this from a native African man whom she learned about the benefits of Clay. In her interview, she tells everyone that eating clay is actually good for the body,
"I first heard about the benefits of eating clay from a taxi driver. He was African and was saying that, where he's from, the women eat clay when they're pregnant. Seriously-ask your taxi drivers where they are from and about their customs. You will learn a lot. So, I've discovered that clay is great for you because your body doesn't absorb it, and it apparently provides a negative charge, so it bonds to negative isotopes. And, this is crazy: it also helps clean heavy metals out of your body. My friend starting eating it and the next day she called me and said, 'Dude, my shit smells like metal.' She was really worried, but we did some research together and everything said that when you first start eating clay, your bowel movements, pee, and even you, yourself, will smell like metal."
The interview was taken from Cosmopolitan, you can read the full interview here: Shailene Woodley Likes To Give Her Vagina "A Little Bit Of Vitamin D," Also Eats Clay
The "Divergent" star surely is a divergent in reality. What do think about this?
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Taylor Swift Named Forbes' Second Highest Paid Country Musician [PHOTOS]
- Forever Lost: Indescribable Anguish for Malaysia Airlines MH17 Families, Remains of Some Victims May Never Be Found (PHOTOS)
- Global Aviation Accidents: UN to Form Safety Task Force, Gov'ts Should Share Intelligence Info to Avert Future Incidents on Flying Over Warzones (PHOTOS)
- Lunch with the Gods: Pope Francis Eats with Vatican Workers in Cafeteria
Join the Conversation
- Kate Middleton's Pregnancy: Alleged Miscarriage Makes Prince William and Prince Harry Somber - Reports
- Beyonce &Jay Z Marriage Story: Bey Not Attracted to Jay, Married Him for Professional Growth - Reports
- Kendra Wilkinson's Divorce Troubles: Hank Baskett Cheated Before Allegedly Caught with Transexual Model - Reports
- Khloe Kardashian Feels her Failed Marriage with Lamar Odom Helped Cause Rob Kardashian's Depression
- The Big Bang Theory: Mayim Bialik Talks about Sheldon, Amy Kiss in Season 7 [KISS VIDEO]
- Manchester United Transfer News: Wilfried Zaha Might Stay After Impressing Van Gaal Against Inter [VIDEO]
- Grimm Season 4 Spoilers: Comic-Con Answers Served, Nick 'Un-Grimmed' Affects His Wesen Friends' Honeymoon
- Transfer News: Ron Vlaar to Consider Villa Exit, May Move to Tottenham
- AS Roma's Seydou Keita Throws Water Bottle at Real Madrid defender Pepe for Spitting [VIDEO]
- The Mentalist Season 7 Spoilers: CBS Skips Simon Baker's Patrick Jane in Fall Schedule, Josie Loren Joins Cast