Lebron James and Wife Savannah Expecting Third Child
By Rachelle Corpuz | March 18, 2014 12:12 PM EST
Lebron James and wife Savannah are reportedly expecting baby number three.
Several entertainment news Web sites such as Atlanta Black Star and TheYBF reported the news that Lebron and Savannah are expecting their third little bundle of joy. The couple already had two boys named Lebron Jr., who is nine years old and Bryce Maximus, who is six years old.
"When you see him attacking off the glass and pushing coast to coast, you know he feels good with his body and you know it sets a great tone for our team. He's playing with great energy on both ends of the court." - Erik Spoelstra
The report came after Lebron and Savannah attended the National Basketball Association (NBA) All-Star Weekend in New Orleans. The basketball athlete's beautiful wife was wearing a black gown with a noticeable growing baby bump. According to the news report, Savannah was going through morning sickness all day long which made her unavailable to show up to other parties hosted by Lebron's Miami Heat team.
A reliable source told TheYBF that Savannah is around four months pregnant. "Most of her fellow Miami Heat WAGS (wives and girlfriends) have already been told," according to the report.
Another instance that has sparked the rumours that Lebron and Savannah are expecting was when Savannah made a trip back to her hometown in Akron, where she was seen with a rounder belly at a friend's charity event. The social media went further overdrive about the rumour when Savannah, who has remained active on Instagram and other social networking Web sites, suddenly kept a low profile and stopped posting on a regular basis.
Even though Savannah was seen sporting a tiny baby bump, it will not be official until the couple announces so. It is still too early to tell, but hopefully Lebron can get his wish of having a princess in their family granted.
Lebron and Savannah neither confirm nor deny the news. One thing is for sure, Lebron wants to have a daughter in his family. He said he was jealous that teammate Chris Bosh has a daughter and he wants one too.
Lebron and Savannah have only been married for six months but they have been together since they were teenagers, back when they were still in high school. The NBA star proposed to Savannah on New Year's Eve in 2011. They wed in a lavish wedding ceremony attended by their celebrity friends in San Diego, California.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- Manny Pacquiao Has Got Chris Algieri Fight All Figured Out
- New York Knicks Vs. Cleveland Cavaliers Live Streaming Info, Preview And Betting Odds
- San Francisco Giants Beat Kansas City Royals, 3-2 In Game 7, Wins 2014 MLB World Series [PHOTOS]
- Los Angeles Lakers Suffer Second Straight Loss, Phoenix Suns Deal Kobe Bryant Another Blowout Defeat, 119-99
- Female Boxer Dies In South Africa Following Knockout Blow
- Nokia Lumia 730 v. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Apple iPhone 6 Plus vs Motorola Droid Turbo: Comparsion On Processor, Software And Battery
- Australia Special Forces Await 'Delayed' Iraqi Visas Before Joining ISIS Fight
- ISIS Has Been Equipped With Advanced Anti-Aircraft Missiles
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 vs Motorola Droid Turbo – S-Pen Is Note’s 4 USP But Droid Turbo Can Outshine With Larger Battery
- 8 Important Things to Consider Before Buying or Upgrading to iPad Air 2
- Canada’s Official ISIS Mission Starts On Weekend; Kuwait Uneasy