Lebron James and Wife Savannah Expecting Third Child
By Rachelle Corpuz | March 18, 2014 12:12 PM EST
Lebron James and wife Savannah are reportedly expecting baby number three.
Several entertainment news Web sites such as Atlanta Black Star and TheYBF reported the news that Lebron and Savannah are expecting their third little bundle of joy. The couple already had two boys named Lebron Jr., who is nine years old and Bryce Maximus, who is six years old.
"When you see him attacking off the glass and pushing coast to coast, you know he feels good with his body and you know it sets a great tone for our team. He's playing with great energy on both ends of the court." - Erik Spoelstra
The report came after Lebron and Savannah attended the National Basketball Association (NBA) All-Star Weekend in New Orleans. The basketball athlete's beautiful wife was wearing a black gown with a noticeable growing baby bump. According to the news report, Savannah was going through morning sickness all day long which made her unavailable to show up to other parties hosted by Lebron's Miami Heat team.
A reliable source told TheYBF that Savannah is around four months pregnant. "Most of her fellow Miami Heat WAGS (wives and girlfriends) have already been told," according to the report.
Another instance that has sparked the rumours that Lebron and Savannah are expecting was when Savannah made a trip back to her hometown in Akron, where she was seen with a rounder belly at a friend's charity event. The social media went further overdrive about the rumour when Savannah, who has remained active on Instagram and other social networking Web sites, suddenly kept a low profile and stopped posting on a regular basis.
Even though Savannah was seen sporting a tiny baby bump, it will not be official until the couple announces so. It is still too early to tell, but hopefully Lebron can get his wish of having a princess in their family granted.
Lebron and Savannah neither confirm nor deny the news. One thing is for sure, Lebron wants to have a daughter in his family. He said he was jealous that teammate Chris Bosh has a daughter and he wants one too.
Lebron and Savannah have only been married for six months but they have been together since they were teenagers, back when they were still in high school. The NBA star proposed to Savannah on New Year's Eve in 2011. They wed in a lavish wedding ceremony attended by their celebrity friends in San Diego, California.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Angelina Jolie & Brad Pitt Heads to Malta For New Movie After A Whirlwind French Wedding [PHOTOS]
- Prince William & Kate Middleton Caught Flirting In A Countryside Dinner Date [PHOTOS]
- Chris Martin Getting Serious With Jennifer Lawrence, Actress Joining Coldplay Tour [PHOTOS]
- 2014 US Open Update (Day 4 - Men's Singles): Murray, Djokovic, Raonic and Isner Advance to 3rd Round [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- UFC News: Rhonda Rousey To Avenge Teammates, Demands Bethe Correia
- FIBA Basketball World Cup Live Streaming Info: Argentina vs. Philippines Preview, Starting Lineups
- 2014 FIBA World Cup Group B: Greece vs. Philippines Live Streaming Info, Betting Odds and Preview
- 2014 FIBA Basketball World Cup Live Streaming Info: USA vs. Turkey Preview, Starting Lineups [VIDEO]
- Grigor Dimitrov Shares Fashion Tips With Maria Sharapova
- Apple iPhone 6 Actual Release Date after September 9 Confirmed 128GB Variant with New Resolution
- Pricey iPhone 6 on Release Date Likely but with 3X Retina Resolution & Mobile Payment Service – Reports
- Google Nexus 8 Confirmed as HTC T1 aka Volantis/Flounder with Freshly-Leaked Specs & Features – Reports
- Moto G2 Release Roundup: Specs, Pricing, and Release Date Details
- PlayStation 4 Killing Xbox One Costing Microsoft Millions But It's Fine
- Nexus 6 on Release Date Confirmed with Phablet-Size Display as FCC Filing Hints of 5.9-Inch Screen
- Europe, US Next on ISIS’ Hit List, Says Saudi King; Seized ISIS Laptop Reveals Terrifying Bio-Warfare Plans