Lebron James and Wife Savannah Expecting Third Child
By Rachelle Corpuz | March 18, 2014 12:12 PM EST
Lebron James and wife Savannah are reportedly expecting baby number three.
Several entertainment news Web sites such as Atlanta Black Star and TheYBF reported the news that Lebron and Savannah are expecting their third little bundle of joy. The couple already had two boys named Lebron Jr., who is nine years old and Bryce Maximus, who is six years old.
"When you see him attacking off the glass and pushing coast to coast, you know he feels good with his body and you know it sets a great tone for our team. He's playing with great energy on both ends of the court." - Erik Spoelstra
The report came after Lebron and Savannah attended the National Basketball Association (NBA) All-Star Weekend in New Orleans. The basketball athlete's beautiful wife was wearing a black gown with a noticeable growing baby bump. According to the news report, Savannah was going through morning sickness all day long which made her unavailable to show up to other parties hosted by Lebron's Miami Heat team.
A reliable source told TheYBF that Savannah is around four months pregnant. "Most of her fellow Miami Heat WAGS (wives and girlfriends) have already been told," according to the report.
Another instance that has sparked the rumours that Lebron and Savannah are expecting was when Savannah made a trip back to her hometown in Akron, where she was seen with a rounder belly at a friend's charity event. The social media went further overdrive about the rumour when Savannah, who has remained active on Instagram and other social networking Web sites, suddenly kept a low profile and stopped posting on a regular basis.
Even though Savannah was seen sporting a tiny baby bump, it will not be official until the couple announces so. It is still too early to tell, but hopefully Lebron can get his wish of having a princess in their family granted.
Lebron and Savannah neither confirm nor deny the news. One thing is for sure, Lebron wants to have a daughter in his family. He said he was jealous that teammate Chris Bosh has a daughter and he wants one too.
Lebron and Savannah have only been married for six months but they have been together since they were teenagers, back when they were still in high school. The NBA star proposed to Savannah on New Year's Eve in 2011. They wed in a lavish wedding ceremony attended by their celebrity friends in San Diego, California.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- Manny Pacquiao vs. Chris Algieri Betting Odds: American Knockout Of Filipino Pays $10,000 From A $100 Bet
- 2014 Davis Cup Final: Switzerland Vs. France - Roger Federer Vs. Gael Monfils Live Streaming Info and Preview
- Brooklyn Nets Agree to Grant Andrei Kirilenko Indefinite Leave of Absence
- Freddie Roach Asks Manny Pacquiao Not To Beat Up Algieri Too Badly So Mayweather Will Not Be Scared And Agree To Super Fight
- Chelsea FC Injury Update: Diego Costa Fully Fit Ahead Of West Brom Clash, Says Mourinho
- Walmart Pre-Black Friday 2014 Sale On Nov. 21, 2014 Includes Discounts On The 'NBA 2K15' For PS4 And The 'Skylanders Trap Team’ Starter Kit [WATCH VIDEO]
- More Bad News for Android 5.0 Lollipop As Problems Come In for Nexus and Other Devices
- US To Supply Defensive Lethal Weapons To Kiev – A Vey Alarming Signal, Says Russia
- Amazon Black Friday 2014 Deals Start On Nov. 21, 2014 Including Limited-Time Lightning Deals And Deals Of The Day On Clothes, Toys, Jewelry, Watches, Bags, Accessories And Electronics
- Travel Alert: New Delta Air Lines Airbuses Could Be Seen In Australia Soon
- Walmart Canada Feeling The Heat As Grocery War Intensifies
- Travel Alert: Frequent Flyer Tie-Up Between Virgin Australia, South African Airways Enhanced