Vampire to Photographer: Robert Pattinson Hits the Snow-Covered Set of 'Life'
By Alyssa Ashley Lucas | March 18, 2014 11:21 AM EST
Robert Pattinson is vampire no more when the actor hits the snow-covered set of upcoming drama movie 'Life' in Toronto, Canada as a famous photographer.
As Pattinson arrived in a hoodie, white T-shirt and jeans, he didn't show any evidence of happiness, according to a Daily Mail report. Being on the set was different, though.
"Twilight" actor runs around the freezing Canadian city wearing a long thick black coat over a grey suit jacket, matching it with a pair of smart black trousers. The 27-year-old actor appears on the set fit and happy despite rumours and reports about his breakup with Twilight co-actor Kristen Stewart.
From vampire to photographer, Pattinson needs to shift his acting skills. This time, Pattinson has to go back in the 1950s as a famous photographer working for Life Magazine named Dennis Stock. Stock is assigned to take pictures of Hollywood heartthrob James Dean, played by Dane DeHaan. Later, the two actors will make friends.
According to E! Online, Pattinson and DeHaan were spotted earlier in the week while they ride together on a motorcycle, and laughing and goofing around with each other in between scenes.
With the release of the first official still images of the movie "Life," Pattinson is seen looking delighted as he runs towards a man holding a copy of Life Magazine on the snow-covered Toronto street. Pattinson then grabs the magazine and took time thumbing through the pages.
Pattinson looks satisfied with what he is seeing that he even shares a good laugh with the man who brought the magazine to him.
Dutch director Anton Corbijn told Entertainment Weekly that with only eight days in shooting, he was already satisfied with the connections formed by Pattinson and DeHaan.
"Rob [Pattinson] has an intensity that I think Dennis [Stock] would have. When I see Rob, I see an inner turmoil that I greater for the role," Corbijn said.
Corbijn also said that DeHaan is an interesting actor. The director described DeHaan with a beautiful face. Corbijn, however, added that it was a "hard face to grasp." The director explained that it is sometimes hard to read DeHaan, which reflects on his character as Dean.
There are only sneak peeks to ogle, for now, but "Life" is set to hit theaters in 2015, meaning fans of Pattinson and DeHaan wouldn't have to wait too long. Ben Kingsley, Kristen Hager, Alessandra Mastronardi and Joel Edgerton are also in the movie.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season 7 Finale Spoilers: Kurt Sutter On Ending The Biker Series And Picking The Right Song For The Final Ride
- Prince Charles’ Wife Camilla Parker-Bowles In Drug Scandal - Reports
- Prince Harry Kissing Mystery Blond, Cressida Bonas & Camilla Thurlow Are Distant Memory
- St. Louis Rams 28, Seattle Seahawks 26 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 2 Major Spoilers, Air Date: Where To Watch Online, Live Stream ‘Strangers’
- ‘The X Factor Australia’ Grand Final Sing-Off: Marlisa Punzalan, Dean Ray and Brothers 3 [VIDEOS]
- ‘The X Factor Australia’ Winner is Marlisa Punzalan; Dean Ray Finishes as Runner-Up [VIDEOS]
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 3 Promo, Spoilers: Find Out What Happens In ‘Four Walls And A Roof’
- ‘The Bachelor Australia’: Blake And Louise Tell The True Story
- Galaxy Note 4 vs Redmi Note 2 vs iPhone 6: Samsung in Danger with Depressing Q3
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date Likely this October 2014 with Pangu not Evad3rs Firming Up as Creator
- Apple Inc. (AAPL) Stock Set to Soar Beyond $100 Despite Decline After New iPad Launch
- Top 4 Free-To-Download Apps for Fuller iPhone 6, 6 Plus Experience
- Russia Beefs Up Gold Reserves To Offset Heat of Sanctions And Undercut Dollar
- Battery Saving Android 5.0 Lollipop Feature Extends The Battery Life Of Your Android Device By 90 Minutes And Displays Orange Bar While Power Saving Mode Is On
- Australia's 'No Way' Anti-Asylum Seeker Poster Sparks Outrage