Vampire to Photographer: Robert Pattinson Hits the Snow-Covered Set of 'Life'
By Alyssa Ashley Lucas | March 18, 2014 11:21 AM EST
Robert Pattinson is vampire no more when the actor hits the snow-covered set of upcoming drama movie 'Life' in Toronto, Canada as a famous photographer.
As Pattinson arrived in a hoodie, white T-shirt and jeans, he didn't show any evidence of happiness, according to a Daily Mail report. Being on the set was different, though.
"Twilight" actor runs around the freezing Canadian city wearing a long thick black coat over a grey suit jacket, matching it with a pair of smart black trousers. The 27-year-old actor appears on the set fit and happy despite rumours and reports about his breakup with Twilight co-actor Kristen Stewart.
From vampire to photographer, Pattinson needs to shift his acting skills. This time, Pattinson has to go back in the 1950s as a famous photographer working for Life Magazine named Dennis Stock. Stock is assigned to take pictures of Hollywood heartthrob James Dean, played by Dane DeHaan. Later, the two actors will make friends.
According to E! Online, Pattinson and DeHaan were spotted earlier in the week while they ride together on a motorcycle, and laughing and goofing around with each other in between scenes.
With the release of the first official still images of the movie "Life," Pattinson is seen looking delighted as he runs towards a man holding a copy of Life Magazine on the snow-covered Toronto street. Pattinson then grabs the magazine and took time thumbing through the pages.
Pattinson looks satisfied with what he is seeing that he even shares a good laugh with the man who brought the magazine to him.
Dutch director Anton Corbijn told Entertainment Weekly that with only eight days in shooting, he was already satisfied with the connections formed by Pattinson and DeHaan.
"Rob [Pattinson] has an intensity that I think Dennis [Stock] would have. When I see Rob, I see an inner turmoil that I greater for the role," Corbijn said.
Corbijn also said that DeHaan is an interesting actor. The director described DeHaan with a beautiful face. Corbijn, however, added that it was a "hard face to grasp." The director explained that it is sometimes hard to read DeHaan, which reflects on his character as Dean.
There are only sneak peeks to ogle, for now, but "Life" is set to hit theaters in 2015, meaning fans of Pattinson and DeHaan wouldn't have to wait too long. Ben Kingsley, Kristen Hager, Alessandra Mastronardi and Joel Edgerton are also in the movie.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Kristen Stewart Moving On With Nicholas Hoult, Jennifer Lawrence Dating Chris Martin – Reports [PHOTOS]
- Kate Middleton Suffocated in Kensington Palace, Queen Elizabeth Reported War With The Duchess [PHOTOS]
- Chris Martin Dating Reports: Jennifer Lawrence Vs Gwyneth Paltrow [PHOTOS]
- 9/11 Dust Cloud Most Likely Have Created Pregnancy Issues: Celebrities Who Posed Nude During Pregnancy
Join the Conversation
- ‘Star Wars: Episode VII’: Han Solo's Super Star Destroyer, Costumes And Weapons
- ‘The Big Bang Theory’: Top 5 Revelations Of Season 8
- 'NCIS' Season 12 Spoilers: Ziva David Out, Tony's New Love Could be Stephanie Jacobsen's Leia; Troian Bellisario Teases 'Reunion' Photo
- 'X-Men: Apocalypse' : Wolverine's Costume's Leaked Image Hints to Traditional Look, Hugh Jackman to Play the Character Till Scripts Excite Him
- ‘Star Wars: Episode VII’: Tatooine Set Leaked, Reveals Tusken Raiders Huts
- Saudi Arabia: Brothers Beheaded For Smuggling Marijuana Into The Kingdom
- ISIS: More Journalists Beheading To Come After James Foley and Steven Sotloff [Video]
- 4.7-Inch, 5.5-Inch iPhone 6 Models Confirmed with Similar Build, Cam Features & 300+ Screen Pixels on Release Date
- Moto X+1 is Likely Nexus 6 Template; Motorola Shamu is 1st Android Silver with Snapdragon 810 – Reports
- James Foley’s Executioner Has British Accent—A Chilling Reminder That ISIS Has Foreign Members
- ISIS Posts Graphic Beheading Video of US Journalist James Foley
- iPhone 6 Release Date Remains On Course for Sept-Oct 2014 as Apple Delays iWatch Debut to 2015