Demi Lovato and Miley Cyrus Unfollow Each Other on Twitter: Friendship Over?
By Diadem Pambid | March 18, 2014 10:53 AM EST
Uh oh, it seems there is trouble in friendship paradise for former Disney stars, Demi Lovato and Miley Cyrus. After dissing each other on Twitter, both have finally cemented their fight by un-following one another on the social networking site. Exactly what did these two former friends even fight about that led to a huge Twitter un-follow?
Singer Demi Lovato poses as she arrives at the Teen Choice Awards at the Gibson amphitheatre in Universal City, California August 11, 2013.
Blame Miley Cyrus' BFF, Cheyne Thomas for the drama between her and Demi Lovato. It all started with Cheyne making fun of Demi's substance abuse problems in the past. In fact, he was insensitive enough to post an Instagram video mocking Demi's alcoholism back in December of 2013.
Demi was quick to react to the diss but remained subtle in her tweet which said: "You are who your friends are." Yet, this managed to reach the eyes of Cheyne Thomas that prompted a sarcastic Twitter conversation between him and the "X-Factor" judge. Their conversation is as follows:
Cheyne: "So nice running into you!"
Demi: "You should come by my dressing room.. Sounds super fun right?"
Cheyne: "Stop trying to get famous off me"
Demi: "I can't help it!! You just have SO MUCH going for you!!!!"
Cheyne: "hahaha don't stoop below your level Demi, you're better than this. Hahah it is funny tho :)"
Demi: "hahaha you're so right. Come by my room."
Cheyne: "I think we can get past this. This whole experience has made me like you more."
The tweets have already been deleted and it seems that Demi has moved past the diss. However, fast forward to today, March 2014, news has it that Demi has officially un-followed Cheyne's BFF, Miley Cyrus on Twitter. It was Miley who first clicked on the un-follow button which was then followed by Demi but she certainly sent out a tweet addressing the formers' actions.
"Ain't nobody got time fo dat!!! #pettybullshit #toobusykillingit #cutethough #NEONLIGHTSTOUR," tweeted Lovato.
Obviously, it looks like there won't be a reunion anytime soon between Miley Cyrus and Demi Lovato. Following the big un-follow, "Smilers" and "Lovatics" are sure to be sending out hateful tweets against each other.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Flight MH17 Attack: Russians Claim 'Putin A Terrorist,' Memorial at Dutch Embassy Overflows [PHOTOS]
- Typhoon Rammasun Claims 18 Lives in China, Incurs $4.32B Losses (PHOTOS)
- Ellen DeGeneres Caught Cheating with Mutual Friend Before Portia de Rossi’s Rehab – Reports [PHOTOS]
- Malaysia Airlines MH17: Vital Black Boxes Finally Land in Hands of Malaysian Authorities, Rebels Announce Ceasefire (PHOTOS/VIDEOS)
Join the Conversation
- Kate Middleton Will Name Second Child Diana, Camilla Parker-Bowles Not Invited to Prince George’s Birthday - Reports
- Avengers 2: Capt.America Dances With Peggy Carter, First Love Returns
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Break-Up Furor Ceased: West Gets Turned on by Kim, Puts Rest to Marriage Trouble Reports
- Ian Somerhalder and Nina Dobrev Drama: Heartbroken The Vampire Diaries Actress Reacts to Nikki Reed Dating News—Report
- Selena Gomez's Mystery Man Identified as Businessman Tommy Chiabra, Singer Flirts and Shares Same Towel with Him -- Reports
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Apps Leak Online, Five Fresh Features to Expect from the Android Smartphone
- Moto 360 Price Speculations, Key Features, Strategic Release Date, Design: A Watch That is More Than Just Time
- Windows Phone 8.1 Update Rollout: 20 Nokia Lumia Phones Eligible and 13 New Features to be Added
- Three New Moto G Successors Spotted in FCC Document Dubbed Moto G2, Moto M and More --Reports
- iPad Air 2 Release Date Will Skip IGZO Panel; To Rollout with Super-Slim iPad Mini Air
- HTC Google Nexus 8 Release Date Imminent with New Nexus 7 Deals, Two New Tablets Soon
- Upcoming iPad Mini 3 Could be 30% Thinner and Likely be Called iPad Mini Air; Apple Q3 Results Show 9% Decrease in iPad Sales