Demi Lovato and Miley Cyrus Unfollow Each Other on Twitter: Friendship Over?
By Diadem Pambid | March 18, 2014 10:53 AM EST
Uh oh, it seems there is trouble in friendship paradise for former Disney stars, Demi Lovato and Miley Cyrus. After dissing each other on Twitter, both have finally cemented their fight by un-following one another on the social networking site. Exactly what did these two former friends even fight about that led to a huge Twitter un-follow?
Singer Demi Lovato poses as she arrives at the Teen Choice Awards at the Gibson amphitheatre in Universal City, California August 11, 2013.
Blame Miley Cyrus' BFF, Cheyne Thomas for the drama between her and Demi Lovato. It all started with Cheyne making fun of Demi's substance abuse problems in the past. In fact, he was insensitive enough to post an Instagram video mocking Demi's alcoholism back in December of 2013.
Demi was quick to react to the diss but remained subtle in her tweet which said: "You are who your friends are." Yet, this managed to reach the eyes of Cheyne Thomas that prompted a sarcastic Twitter conversation between him and the "X-Factor" judge. Their conversation is as follows:
Cheyne: "So nice running into you!"
Demi: "You should come by my dressing room.. Sounds super fun right?"
Cheyne: "Stop trying to get famous off me"
Demi: "I can't help it!! You just have SO MUCH going for you!!!!"
Cheyne: "hahaha don't stoop below your level Demi, you're better than this. Hahah it is funny tho :)"
Demi: "hahaha you're so right. Come by my room."
Cheyne: "I think we can get past this. This whole experience has made me like you more."
The tweets have already been deleted and it seems that Demi has moved past the diss. However, fast forward to today, March 2014, news has it that Demi has officially un-followed Cheyne's BFF, Miley Cyrus on Twitter. It was Miley who first clicked on the un-follow button which was then followed by Demi but she certainly sent out a tweet addressing the formers' actions.
"Ain't nobody got time fo dat!!! #pettybullshit #toobusykillingit #cutethough #NEONLIGHTSTOUR," tweeted Lovato.
Obviously, it looks like there won't be a reunion anytime soon between Miley Cyrus and Demi Lovato. Following the big un-follow, "Smilers" and "Lovatics" are sure to be sending out hateful tweets against each other.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 30, 2014: Eric Names Rick The New CEO Of Forrester Creations After Finding Out About Ridge And Caroline [WATCH VIDEO]
- 'The Originals' Season 2: Joseph Morgan Talks About Nina Dobrev's Crossover, Julie Plec Reveals Which TVD Character She Wants In Spinoff Series
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers From Nov. 3-7, 2014: Hunter Tylo Comes Back To 'B&B' As Dr. Taylor Hamilton Hayes While Changes Are Being Made At Forrester Creations
- This Is Why Japanese Princess Masako Attended First Palace Banquet After 11 Years
- Tom Cruise and Lindsay Lohan Not Likely Dating, Despite Reports
- NATO: Russia's Been Conducting Too Many Military Flights Over Europe
- Nokia Lumia 730 v. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Moto X 2014 vs. Motorola DROID Turbo - Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Apple iPhone 6 Plus vs Motorola Droid Turbo: Comparsion On Processor, Software And Battery
- Australia Special Forces Await 'Delayed' Iraqi Visas Before Joining ISIS Fight
- ISIS Has Been Equipped With Advanced Anti-Aircraft Missiles