Drake Rihanna Romance: Drake Wants Rihanna to Cut All Ties with Ex-Boyfriend Chris Brown
By nidhi tewari | March 18, 2014 9:31 AM EST
Rihanna and Drake are officially a couple now. The two love birds have been spotted several times during the past few weeks and have rekindled their romance to a new level. However Drake is really not happy with Rihanna's past, especially with her ex-boyfriend Chris Brown and there is speculation in media that the rapper has given an ultimatum to the "Diamonds" singer to cut all ties with Chris if she wants to have a serious relationship with Drake.
Singer Rihanna poses backstage with her Icon award at the 41st American Music Awards in Los Angeles, California November 24, 2013.
Rihanna and Chris Brown have an ugly past. The latter allegedly beat Rihanna so badly that it left her face battered and bruised and her shocking pictures were splashed all over the media a few years ago. Chris Brown has been battling with his own life and has now even been thrown out of a rehab and is currently in the jail.
It is very clear why Drake, whose real name is Aubrey Graham, is not comfortable with the fact that Rihanna is still in touch with Chris Brown. Despite their chaotic past, RiRi and Chris have always kept in touch with each other.
"Rihanna and Drake are just having fun at the moment. Neither of them are relationship people really. But Drake has made it clear that if things are going to get serious with them, he doesn't want her speaking with Chris. They are never going to get along properly," a source told Daily Star.
Chris Brown was ordered to stay in a Malibu rehab centre for being involved in various assault cases. However, he was thrown out of rehab centre for his misbehaviour and is currently behind bars.
Meanwhile, Rihanna has joined Drake for his United Kingdom tour and the pair has been getting cosy with each other on various public occasions. The two love birds just can't get enough of each other and were in fact spotted "making out" with each other in men's bathroom. The couple was dining with friends at Manchester's Zouk Bar & Restaurant for four hours on Thursday and then they decided to take a trip to the bathroom together. Read more about it here.
Rihanna deserves to have good times in her life and it seems Drake is any day a better choice as a boyfriend for "Diamonds" singer than Brown. What are your views?
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 30, 2014: Eric Names Rick The New CEO Of Forrester Creations After Finding Out About Ridge And Caroline [WATCH VIDEO]
- 'The Originals' Season 2: Joseph Morgan Talks About Nina Dobrev's Crossover, Julie Plec Reveals Which TVD Character She Wants In Spinoff Series
- Tom Cruise and Lindsay Lohan Not Likely Dating, Despite Reports
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 4 New Zealand Promo: Beth Greene’s Brave Side In 'Slabtown'
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers From Nov. 3-7, 2014: Hunter Tylo Comes Back To 'B&B' As Dr. Taylor Hamilton Hayes While Changes Are Being Made At Forrester Creations
- Nokia Lumia 730 v. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Apple iPhone 6 Plus vs Motorola Droid Turbo: Comparsion On Processor, Software And Battery
- Australia Special Forces Await 'Delayed' Iraqi Visas Before Joining ISIS Fight
- ISIS Has Been Equipped With Advanced Anti-Aircraft Missiles
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 vs Motorola Droid Turbo – S-Pen Is Note’s 4 USP But Droid Turbo Can Outshine With Larger Battery
- 8 Important Things to Consider Before Buying or Upgrading to iPad Air 2
- NATO: Russia's Been Conducting Too Many Military Flights Over Europe