Drake Rihanna Romance: Drake Wants Rihanna to Cut All Ties with Ex-Boyfriend Chris Brown
By nidhi tewari | March 18, 2014 9:31 AM EST
Rihanna and Drake are officially a couple now. The two love birds have been spotted several times during the past few weeks and have rekindled their romance to a new level. However Drake is really not happy with Rihanna's past, especially with her ex-boyfriend Chris Brown and there is speculation in media that the rapper has given an ultimatum to the "Diamonds" singer to cut all ties with Chris if she wants to have a serious relationship with Drake.
Singer Rihanna poses backstage with her Icon award at the 41st American Music Awards in Los Angeles, California November 24, 2013.
Rihanna and Chris Brown have an ugly past. The latter allegedly beat Rihanna so badly that it left her face battered and bruised and her shocking pictures were splashed all over the media a few years ago. Chris Brown has been battling with his own life and has now even been thrown out of a rehab and is currently in the jail.
It is very clear why Drake, whose real name is Aubrey Graham, is not comfortable with the fact that Rihanna is still in touch with Chris Brown. Despite their chaotic past, RiRi and Chris have always kept in touch with each other.
"Rihanna and Drake are just having fun at the moment. Neither of them are relationship people really. But Drake has made it clear that if things are going to get serious with them, he doesn't want her speaking with Chris. They are never going to get along properly," a source told Daily Star.
Chris Brown was ordered to stay in a Malibu rehab centre for being involved in various assault cases. However, he was thrown out of rehab centre for his misbehaviour and is currently behind bars.
Meanwhile, Rihanna has joined Drake for his United Kingdom tour and the pair has been getting cosy with each other on various public occasions. The two love birds just can't get enough of each other and were in fact spotted "making out" with each other in men's bathroom. The couple was dining with friends at Manchester's Zouk Bar & Restaurant for four hours on Thursday and then they decided to take a trip to the bathroom together. Read more about it here.
Rihanna deserves to have good times in her life and it seems Drake is any day a better choice as a boyfriend for "Diamonds" singer than Brown. What are your views?
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
- NFL Thursday Recap - Denver Broncos 35, San Diego Chargers 21: Peyton Manning Has 3 TDs In Easy Win [PHOTOS]
- Gennady Golovkin Next Fight Options: Canelo Alvarez, Miguel Cotto Or Julio Cesar Chavez Jr.
Join the Conversation
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 24, 2014: Katie Spills Ridge's Secret Plan While Eric's Announcement Causes A Huge Furor [WATCH VIDEO]
- Brad Pitt Forced To Talk About Ex-Wife Jennifer Aniston: Asked to Compare Wife Angelina Jolie With Rachel From 'Friends'
- Ian Somerhalder Girlfriend: 'Twilight' Actress Nikki Reed Heads Back To Los Angeles Solo, Spotted Partying With Michelle Rodriguez At A Fashion Event
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 3 Major Spoilers: Death Count, The Terminus Residents’ Fate Plus Father Gabriel's Past
- ‘Star Wars: Episode 7’ Jungle Stormtroopers On Rampage – Leaked Images [Spoilers]
- Xiaomi Redmi 1S vs. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- ASUS Releases A Teaser Indicating The Arrival of New Zenfone and ZenWatch On October 28
- Boy Stoned To Death For Alleged Rape, Victim Receives Dowry From Militants
- Verizon Motorola Droid Turbo Leaked Live Images Surfaces, Scheduled To Get Unveiled On Oct 28
- Update HTC One M7 with LG G2 with Android 4.4.2 as Sprint OTA: Fixes and Installation
- Three Dual SIM Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Duos Variants Comes To China
- Russia is Creating Underwater Combat Robots to Protect its Arctic Territories