Drake Rihanna Romance: Drake Wants Rihanna to Cut All Ties with Ex-Boyfriend Chris Brown
By nidhi tewari | March 18, 2014 9:31 AM EST
Rihanna and Drake are officially a couple now. The two love birds have been spotted several times during the past few weeks and have rekindled their romance to a new level. However Drake is really not happy with Rihanna's past, especially with her ex-boyfriend Chris Brown and there is speculation in media that the rapper has given an ultimatum to the "Diamonds" singer to cut all ties with Chris if she wants to have a serious relationship with Drake.
Singer Rihanna poses backstage with her Icon award at the 41st American Music Awards in Los Angeles, California November 24, 2013.
Rihanna and Chris Brown have an ugly past. The latter allegedly beat Rihanna so badly that it left her face battered and bruised and her shocking pictures were splashed all over the media a few years ago. Chris Brown has been battling with his own life and has now even been thrown out of a rehab and is currently in the jail.
It is very clear why Drake, whose real name is Aubrey Graham, is not comfortable with the fact that Rihanna is still in touch with Chris Brown. Despite their chaotic past, RiRi and Chris have always kept in touch with each other.
"Rihanna and Drake are just having fun at the moment. Neither of them are relationship people really. But Drake has made it clear that if things are going to get serious with them, he doesn't want her speaking with Chris. They are never going to get along properly," a source told Daily Star.
Chris Brown was ordered to stay in a Malibu rehab centre for being involved in various assault cases. However, he was thrown out of rehab centre for his misbehaviour and is currently behind bars.
Meanwhile, Rihanna has joined Drake for his United Kingdom tour and the pair has been getting cosy with each other on various public occasions. The two love birds just can't get enough of each other and were in fact spotted "making out" with each other in men's bathroom. The couple was dining with friends at Manchester's Zouk Bar & Restaurant for four hours on Thursday and then they decided to take a trip to the bathroom together. Read more about it here.
Rihanna deserves to have good times in her life and it seems Drake is any day a better choice as a boyfriend for "Diamonds" singer than Brown. What are your views?
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season 7 Finale Spoilers: Kurt Sutter On Ending The Biker Series And Picking The Right Song For The Final Ride
- Prince Charles’ Wife Camilla Parker-Bowles In Drug Scandal - Reports
- Prince Harry Kissing Mystery Blond, Cressida Bonas & Camilla Thurlow Are Distant Memory
- St. Louis Rams 28, Seattle Seahawks 26 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 2 Major Spoilers, Air Date: Where To Watch Online, Live Stream ‘Strangers’
- ‘The X Factor Australia’ Winner is Marlisa Punzalan; Dean Ray Finishes as Runner-Up [VIDEOS]
- ‘The X Factor Australia’ Grand Final Sing-Off: Marlisa Punzalan, Dean Ray and Brothers 3 [VIDEOS]
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 3 Promo, Spoilers: Find Out What Happens In ‘Four Walls And A Roof’
- ‘The Bachelor Australia’: Blake And Louise Tell The True Story
- Galaxy Note 4 vs Redmi Note 2 vs iPhone 6: Samsung in Danger with Depressing Q3
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date Likely this October 2014 with Pangu not Evad3rs Firming Up as Creator
- Top 4 Free-To-Download Apps for Fuller iPhone 6, 6 Plus Experience
- Apple Inc. (AAPL) Stock Set to Soar Beyond $100 Despite Decline After New iPad Launch
- Battery Saving Android 5.0 Lollipop Feature Extends The Battery Life Of Your Android Device By 90 Minutes And Displays Orange Bar While Power Saving Mode Is On
- Russia Beefs Up Gold Reserves To Offset Heat of Sanctions And Undercut Dollar
- Australia's 'No Way' Anti-Asylum Seeker Poster Sparks Outrage