Drake Rihanna Romance: Drake Wants Rihanna to Cut All Ties with Ex-Boyfriend Chris Brown
By nidhi tewari | March 18, 2014 9:31 AM EST
Rihanna and Drake are officially a couple now. The two love birds have been spotted several times during the past few weeks and have rekindled their romance to a new level. However Drake is really not happy with Rihanna's past, especially with her ex-boyfriend Chris Brown and there is speculation in media that the rapper has given an ultimatum to the "Diamonds" singer to cut all ties with Chris if she wants to have a serious relationship with Drake.
Singer Rihanna poses backstage with her Icon award at the 41st American Music Awards in Los Angeles, California November 24, 2013.
Rihanna and Chris Brown have an ugly past. The latter allegedly beat Rihanna so badly that it left her face battered and bruised and her shocking pictures were splashed all over the media a few years ago. Chris Brown has been battling with his own life and has now even been thrown out of a rehab and is currently in the jail.
It is very clear why Drake, whose real name is Aubrey Graham, is not comfortable with the fact that Rihanna is still in touch with Chris Brown. Despite their chaotic past, RiRi and Chris have always kept in touch with each other.
"Rihanna and Drake are just having fun at the moment. Neither of them are relationship people really. But Drake has made it clear that if things are going to get serious with them, he doesn't want her speaking with Chris. They are never going to get along properly," a source told Daily Star.
Chris Brown was ordered to stay in a Malibu rehab centre for being involved in various assault cases. However, he was thrown out of rehab centre for his misbehaviour and is currently behind bars.
Meanwhile, Rihanna has joined Drake for his United Kingdom tour and the pair has been getting cosy with each other on various public occasions. The two love birds just can't get enough of each other and were in fact spotted "making out" with each other in men's bathroom. The couple was dining with friends at Manchester's Zouk Bar & Restaurant for four hours on Thursday and then they decided to take a trip to the bathroom together. Read more about it here.
Rihanna deserves to have good times in her life and it seems Drake is any day a better choice as a boyfriend for "Diamonds" singer than Brown. What are your views?
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Derek Jeter With The New York Yankees Through The Years [IN PICTURES]
- George Clooney And Amal Alamuddin's Wedding In Venice: Photos Of Groom And His Family, Friends [Slideshow]
- NFL Recap - Week 4: Green Bay Packers 38, Chicago Bears 17 [PHOTOS]
- Melanoma Could Be Caused By Ageing Genes; Best Diet For Anti-Ageing; Celebrities Who Have Aged Gracefully
Join the Conversation
- Nina Dobrev To Quit 'The Vampire Diaries' As She Feels 'Uneasy' Working With Ex Ian Somerhalder In Nikki Reed's Presence- Reports
- 'Once Upon A Time' Season 4 Premiere Questions: 'Frozen' Story Kicks Off, Queen Elsa vs Emma Swan vs The Evil Queen - New Story Unfolds [SPOILERS]
- ‘Batman vs. Superman’ Bruce Wayne May Be In Trouble In Leaked Video [Spoilers]
- Season 4 ‘American Horror Story-Freak Show’ Update: Introduction Of Twisty The Clown Is ‘Brutal’ [VIDEO]
- Robert Pattinson Is Not Proposing FKA Twigs Plus What Kristen Stewart Thinks About RPatz's New Romance- Reports
- Forget Nexus 6 Release Date, Android Phones Will Soon Showcase Pure Google Apps & Features
- Galaxy Note 4 Pre Order Starts in the US, Get Samsung Note Ahead of October 14 Release
- $249.99 Motorola Moto 360 Smartwatch's First Promo Out; 'Stone Leather' Replaces 'Gray Leather' - Available In BestBuy [Watch Video]
- BlackBerry Passport Sold Out As Preorders Reached 200,000
- iPhone 6 vs Moto G 2014: Motorola’s Budget Smartphone Takes On Apple’s Premium Smartphone
- iOS 8 And iOS 8.0.2 Security Flaw Revealed, Anyone Can Easily Bypass Touch ID And Passcode Security Features
- Australia Cracks Down On International Money Laundering Syndicate