Beyonce Gives Ultimatum toJay Z: Does Not Want to Attend Kim Kardashian and Kanye West's 'Tacky' Reality Television Wedding
By nidhi tewari | March 18, 2014 9:30 AM EST
One person who is not very keen about the upcoming wedding of Kim Kardashian and Kayne West is pop star Beyonce. The "Drunk in Love" singer and her husband Jay Z and good friend with the "Kimye" couple but somehow Beyonce is not very keen to go to Kim and Kanye's gala wedding as she does not want to appear on the "Keeping Up With The Kardashian" episode. The extravagant wedding will be shot for the reality television and later shown in one of the special episodes on television.
Beyonce and her husband Jay-Z perform at the 56th annual Grammy Awards in Los Angeles, California January 26, 2014. REUTERS/Mario Anzuoni
However Beyonce, whose own wedding with Jay Z was pretty low key affair, is not very impressed with Kanye West's extravagant wedding plans and finds it all "too tacky," a source close to the couple told Radar Online.
Queen Bey has reportedly told husband Jay Z that "under no circumstances will she be a part of any filming on the wedding day if it's for Kim's reality show," the source revealed, said the Web site.
Having Queen Bey and Jay Z on their wedding will be a major achievement for Kim Kardashian and Kanye West as it will not only uplift their social status but also give a boost to their family reality television show "Keeping Up With The Kardashian" for which the wedding will be shot.
However, the situation is so tricky that Beyonce might have to end up attending Kim and Kanye's wedding as Kanye West is Jay Z's best friend.
"Make no mistake, the only reason Beyoncé is going to the wedding is because Jay is best friend's with Kanye," the source revealed further, Web site says.
"She knows she'll have to go to the wedding, but really does not to want to," Radar Online's source added.
Kanye West wants Jay Z to be his best man at his wedding but things seem a little difficult at the moment. Jay Z reportedly agreed to his best man under one condition that under no circumstances his wife Beyoncé or daughter Blue Ivy will be shot for their reality television program KUWTK during the ceremony.
"She [Beyonce] purposefully keeps herself away from trashy TV and isn't prepared to lower her standards for anyone, or any occasion," the source explained according to the Web site.
Do you think Beyonce is doing the right thing to ignore Kim Kardashian and refuse to get filmed if she wants to be at the wedding? Do you think she should just take things easy and let go of her celebrity status for once and support husband Jay Z to be present at his best friend's wedding? What are your views?
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 30, 2014: Eric Names Rick The New CEO Of Forrester Creations After Finding Out About Ridge And Caroline [WATCH VIDEO]
- 'The Originals' Season 2: Joseph Morgan Talks About Nina Dobrev's Crossover, Julie Plec Reveals Which TVD Character She Wants In Spinoff Series
- 'Star Wars: Episode 7' Leaked Image Of New Villain Clutching Red Lightsaber [Spoilers]
- Tom Cruise and Lindsay Lohan Not Likely Dating, Despite Reports
- 'The Big Bang Theory' Season 8 Episode 7 Spoilers: Penny Takes Off Her Ring In The Misinterpretation Agitation [VIDEO]
- Marvel Announces Release Dates Of 11 Upcoming Movies From 2015 To 2019
- Nokia Lumia 730 v. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Xiaomi Becomes World’s Third Largest Smartphone Manufacturer By Dethroning Huawei
- Apple iPhone 6 Plus vs Motorola Droid Turbo: Comparsion On Processor, Software And Battery
- Nexus 6, 9 Buyers on November Release Will Enjoy These 3 Killer Lollipop 5.0 Features First
- Australia Special Forces Await 'Delayed' Iraqi Visas Before Joining ISIS Fight
- ISIS Has Been Equipped With Advanced Anti-Aircraft Missiles