Beyonce Gives Ultimatum toJay Z: Does Not Want to Attend Kim Kardashian and Kanye West's 'Tacky' Reality Television Wedding
By nidhi tewari | March 18, 2014 9:30 AM EST
One person who is not very keen about the upcoming wedding of Kim Kardashian and Kayne West is pop star Beyonce. The "Drunk in Love" singer and her husband Jay Z and good friend with the "Kimye" couple but somehow Beyonce is not very keen to go to Kim and Kanye's gala wedding as she does not want to appear on the "Keeping Up With The Kardashian" episode. The extravagant wedding will be shot for the reality television and later shown in one of the special episodes on television.
Beyonce and her husband Jay-Z perform at the 56th annual Grammy Awards in Los Angeles, California January 26, 2014. REUTERS/Mario Anzuoni
However Beyonce, whose own wedding with Jay Z was pretty low key affair, is not very impressed with Kanye West's extravagant wedding plans and finds it all "too tacky," a source close to the couple told Radar Online.
Queen Bey has reportedly told husband Jay Z that "under no circumstances will she be a part of any filming on the wedding day if it's for Kim's reality show," the source revealed, said the Web site.
Having Queen Bey and Jay Z on their wedding will be a major achievement for Kim Kardashian and Kanye West as it will not only uplift their social status but also give a boost to their family reality television show "Keeping Up With The Kardashian" for which the wedding will be shot.
However, the situation is so tricky that Beyonce might have to end up attending Kim and Kanye's wedding as Kanye West is Jay Z's best friend.
"Make no mistake, the only reason Beyoncé is going to the wedding is because Jay is best friend's with Kanye," the source revealed further, Web site says.
"She knows she'll have to go to the wedding, but really does not to want to," Radar Online's source added.
Kanye West wants Jay Z to be his best man at his wedding but things seem a little difficult at the moment. Jay Z reportedly agreed to his best man under one condition that under no circumstances his wife Beyoncé or daughter Blue Ivy will be shot for their reality television program KUWTK during the ceremony.
"She [Beyonce] purposefully keeps herself away from trashy TV and isn't prepared to lower her standards for anyone, or any occasion," the source explained according to the Web site.
Do you think Beyonce is doing the right thing to ignore Kim Kardashian and refuse to get filmed if she wants to be at the wedding? Do you think she should just take things easy and let go of her celebrity status for once and support husband Jay Z to be present at his best friend's wedding? What are your views?
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- Angelina Jolie, Brad Pitt Photographed Fighting Before ‘Unbroken’ Sydney Premiere – Report [VIDEO]
- Mark Ruffalo Turns Into Hulk For His Daughter And Another Preschooler
- 'NCIS Los Angeles' Season 6 Recap: Episode 9 'Traitor' Aired On Nov. 24, 2014, The Hunt For The ‘NCIS LA’ Mole Is Over [WATCH VIDEOS]
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ (Y&R) Nov. 26 Spoilers: Victoria Finds Who The Father Of Her Child Is And Jack And Phyllis Rekindle Romance
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season7, Episode 12 Spoilers: Thanksgiving Break, SAMCRO Returns In December [VIDEO]
- Russia Is Ready for Shooting War, Will Likely Win Looming Nuclear Showdown with U.S. – Report
- Kobani ISIS Fighter Sends Out Desperate Message For Prayers And Support: Euphoria Turns Into Desperation As Kurds Advance
- Chris Algieri’s Battered Face Trends On Social Media
- Home Depot Early Black Friday 2014 Sale Up To Nov. 29, 2014 Includes Special Buys On Appliances Such As Samsung Refrigerators, Whirlpool Electric Ranges And Hoover Vacuum Cleaners
- Microsoft Band Runs Out Of Stock, But Offers $10 Gift Voucher To Wait-Listed Customers
- Black Friday Sale 2014 Deals From Amazon On Smartphones, TVs, Headsets And More
- Andrew Robb Asks Obama Not to ‘Lecture’ Australia on Climate Change