Amanda Seyfried Strips to Sexy Lingerie for W Magazine: 'Sex Scenes Are Great'
By nidhi tewari | March 18, 2014 9:29 AM EST
Amanda Seyfried has a great body and a glamorous figure and is not afraid of showing it off. The 28-year-old has stripped down to her lingerie and showed off her envious curves for the W magazine's latest cover page. The "Lovelace" actress looks glamorous and sexy in her new avatar as she talks about lots of things including kissing Megan Fox and even falling in love with co-stars.
Amanda Seyfried of "Les Miserables" poses in her Alexander McQueen gown as she arrives at the 85th Academy Awards in Hollywood (Reuters)
In one of her most provocative shots, Amanda is seen wearing cherry coloured flower printed sexy bra and panties, red cowboy boots and bright red lipstick. Her flawless white skin looks radiant in the picture as she poses with both hands behind her back and her one leg crossing the other. See all pictures here.
The magazine then asked her about her kissing scenes with Megan Fox in 2009's flick "Jennifer's Body" and the actress was open to accept that she enjoyed kissing Megan. "We kissed really well together. We have similar kissing styles! If I watch the scene, it's actually really sexy...We got it done for the masses, and, sadly, the masses didn't show up," the actress said jokingly as the film was not a hit.
The gorgeous actress also posed in grey lingerie for one more pictures for the magazine. Her eye make-up is dramatic and gives her the look of a sexy vixen. She looks seductively at the camera for the picture. The "Les Miserable" actress then got nostalgic about getting romantic with her co-stars at that time. She started her career really young when she was in high school and said she fell for one of her co-stars while shooting "All My Children."
"I met my first boyfriend on a soap opera," Amanda told the magazine.
"We kissed for the first time on the show. It was like a fairy tale. When you're young, it's hard not to get together with your co star. It's not always the greatest idea, but the experience of making a television show or a movie is so intimate and romantic," the actress added, according to the magazine.
The actress then revealed that she loves to act like in love and according to her all "sex scenes are great." "A lot of my costars have been sexy guys my age who are really respectful and cool. So, why not? I'm not going to pretend it's not fun," the actress revealed further to the magazine.
Above was the boldest of Amanda's comments from the interview. If you are curious to know what else the actress talked about, check out her complete interview here.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- ‘The X Factor Australia’ Winner is Marlisa Punzalan; Dean Ray Finishes as Runner-Up [VIDEOS]
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Housemate Lawson Chooses Cat Over GF, Kisses Cat in Bed [VIDEO]
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season 7, Episode 7 Spoilers: Gemma’s World Starts To Crumble in ‘Greensleeves’ [VIDEO]
- 'Fifty Shades of Grey' Plot Update: Sexy Scenes Revealed, Jamie Dornan Kisses Dakota Johnson In Reshoot
- 'Fast & Furious 7' Plot Update: Ludacris Reveals Paul Walker's Old Photo, Vin Diesel Shares A Photo Of Himself In Car
- Chilling: New ISIS Video Addresses Australia; Aussie Teen Delivers Message
- The Pirate Bay Blockade: Cost Of Blocking Websites Like TPB Is Ridiculously High
- Xiaomi Mi4 And MiPad Prices Likely Slashed, Thanks To Rivals Oppo, OnePlus And Meizu
- Virginia Woman Who Posted Naked Image Of Ex-BF’s New Partner 1st Person Charged Under Revenge Porn Law
- Australia's 'No Way' Anti-Asylum Seeker Poster Sparks Outrage
- Meizu MX4 Pro To Arrive In November In Black And White Colours, Features Higher Than QHD Display, Exynos 5430 SoC And 3 GB RAM
- Israel Loses A Friend in UN Security Council As New Zealand Replaces Australia