Prince William Denies Kate Middleton's Pregnancy Rumors: 'One's enough at the moment'
By nidhi tewari | March 18, 2014 9:27 AM EST
Kate Middleton is not pregnant. Prince William has confirmed the news that the Duchess is still very much enjoying the motherhood bliss with seven month old Prince George and they are not expecting a sibling for the little boy anytime soon. William made the confirmation on Monday to Regimental Sergeant Major Ray Collister who asked the royal couple if the new baby is on way. Prince William and Kate Middleton were present at the Irish Guards' St Patrick's Day Parade in Aldershot, Hampshire on Monday.
Britain's Catherine, Duchess of Cambridge speaks to two girls during a visit with her husband, Prince William, to a St Patrick's Day Parade at Mons Barracks in Aldershot, southern England March 17
Major Ray Collister asked William if any "baby Micks" is on the way. The 56-year-old was referring to the nickname for the Irish Guards and it's called Micks. "Maybe one day. One's enough at the moment," was Prince William's reply, reports Daily Mail.
"He said maybe when there's time," Major Ray told the Web site.
"I asked them all about George, I'm nosey like that. They said he's doing really well and he's very busy crawling and eating. They said they're very busy sorting everything out for taking him to Australia. They're very excited," Major Ray added, says the Web site.
So finally Kate's pregnancy rumours have been put to an end from a reliable source. Who else would know better than Prince William himself? There was a speculation in the media some time back that Kate Middleton is pregnant with a new baby and it's a girl this time. There were royal bets placed on the gender of the baby. However, Kate and William's fans would have to wait a little bit longer for the news as "one is enough" at the moment for the royal couple.
Kate and William chatted happily to several of the soldiers and their families about their son during the morning, where William was attending as Colonel of the regiment and Kate was there to present 300 Shamrocks.
The Duchess of Cambridge looked her glamorous best when she wore a belted green coat by high street store Hobbs and it is available for $345 at their Web site. Kate accessorised the trench coat with a black waist belt and a small little hat by Gina Foster.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Kate Middleton First Official Solo Trip: Details For Malta Tour Revealed [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MTV Video Music Awards: Full List Of Winners, Miley Cyrus ‘Wrecking Ball’ Bags Video Of The Year [PHOTOS]
- Manny Pacquiao Vs. Chris Algieri World Tour Kick Off Press Conference In Macau [PHOTOS]
- Kate Middleton’s Mom Accused Of Being A Social Climber, Prince George Not Seen By Relatives
Join the Conversation
- 'Sylvester Stallone Dies In Horrible Car Accident’ Death Hoax Goes Viral
- ‘The Big Bang Theory’ Season 8 Spoiler: Revelation Of Reason Why Penny, Leonard ‘Not’ Getting Married Soon
- Emmy Awards 2014: Where To Watch Live Online, Top Nominations [VIDEO]
- 'The Bachelorette' Update: Andi Dorfman And Josh Murray To Setup Career In Hollywood- Reports
- 'Castle' Season 7 Spoilers: Stana Katic's Kate Beckett to Rediscover Nathan Fillion's Rick Castle; 'Derrick Storm' Coming to ABC [VIDEO]
- Apple on iPhone 6 Release Date One Week After September 9 Despite Display Shortage Starting $800
- James Foley Video Had A Change Of Actor – Expert Points Out
- Canada Concerned About Russia’s Military Expansion in Arctic
- Nokia X2 vs. Nokia Lumia 530 - Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Trending: Ice Bucket Challenge Replaced By Rubble Bucket Challenge By People Of Gaza
- US, Syria to Work Together to Vaporise ISIS
- European Central Bank Advises Action to Boost Demand and Employment In EU