Prince William Denies Kate Middleton's Pregnancy Rumors: 'One's enough at the moment'
By nidhi tewari | March 18, 2014 9:27 AM EST
Kate Middleton is not pregnant. Prince William has confirmed the news that the Duchess is still very much enjoying the motherhood bliss with seven month old Prince George and they are not expecting a sibling for the little boy anytime soon. William made the confirmation on Monday to Regimental Sergeant Major Ray Collister who asked the royal couple if the new baby is on way. Prince William and Kate Middleton were present at the Irish Guards' St Patrick's Day Parade in Aldershot, Hampshire on Monday.
Britain's Catherine, Duchess of Cambridge speaks to two girls during a visit with her husband, Prince William, to a St Patrick's Day Parade at Mons Barracks in Aldershot, southern England March 17
Major Ray Collister asked William if any "baby Micks" is on the way. The 56-year-old was referring to the nickname for the Irish Guards and it's called Micks. "Maybe one day. One's enough at the moment," was Prince William's reply, reports Daily Mail.
"He said maybe when there's time," Major Ray told the Web site.
"I asked them all about George, I'm nosey like that. They said he's doing really well and he's very busy crawling and eating. They said they're very busy sorting everything out for taking him to Australia. They're very excited," Major Ray added, says the Web site.
So finally Kate's pregnancy rumours have been put to an end from a reliable source. Who else would know better than Prince William himself? There was a speculation in the media some time back that Kate Middleton is pregnant with a new baby and it's a girl this time. There were royal bets placed on the gender of the baby. However, Kate and William's fans would have to wait a little bit longer for the news as "one is enough" at the moment for the royal couple.
Kate and William chatted happily to several of the soldiers and their families about their son during the morning, where William was attending as Colonel of the regiment and Kate was there to present 300 Shamrocks.
The Duchess of Cambridge looked her glamorous best when she wore a belted green coat by high street store Hobbs and it is available for $345 at their Web site. Kate accessorised the trench coat with a black waist belt and a small little hat by Gina Foster.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- ‘The X Factor Australia’ Winner is Marlisa Punzalan; Dean Ray Finishes as Runner-Up [VIDEOS]
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Housemate Lawson Chooses Cat Over GF, Kisses Cat in Bed [VIDEO]
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season 7, Episode 7 Spoilers: Gemma’s World Starts To Crumble in ‘Greensleeves’ [VIDEO]
- 'Fifty Shades of Grey' Plot Update: Sexy Scenes Revealed, Jamie Dornan Kisses Dakota Johnson In Reshoot
- 'Fast & Furious 7' Plot Update: Ludacris Reveals Paul Walker's Old Photo, Vin Diesel Shares A Photo Of Himself In Car
- Chilling: New ISIS Video Addresses Australia; Aussie Teen Delivers Message
- The Pirate Bay Blockade: Cost Of Blocking Websites Like TPB Is Ridiculously High
- Xiaomi Mi4 And MiPad Prices Likely Slashed, Thanks To Rivals Oppo, OnePlus And Meizu
- Virginia Woman Who Posted Naked Image Of Ex-BF’s New Partner 1st Person Charged Under Revenge Porn Law
- Meizu MX4 Pro To Arrive In November In Black And White Colours, Features Higher Than QHD Display, Exynos 5430 SoC And 3 GB RAM
- Israel Loses A Friend in UN Security Council As New Zealand Replaces Australia
- Severe iPhone 6 Supply Shortage Will Last Until Q1 2015 as Apple Grapples to Meet Heavy Demand