Prince William Denies Kate Middleton's Pregnancy Rumors: 'One's enough at the moment'
By nidhi tewari | March 18, 2014 9:27 AM EST
Kate Middleton is not pregnant. Prince William has confirmed the news that the Duchess is still very much enjoying the motherhood bliss with seven month old Prince George and they are not expecting a sibling for the little boy anytime soon. William made the confirmation on Monday to Regimental Sergeant Major Ray Collister who asked the royal couple if the new baby is on way. Prince William and Kate Middleton were present at the Irish Guards' St Patrick's Day Parade in Aldershot, Hampshire on Monday.
Britain's Catherine, Duchess of Cambridge speaks to two girls during a visit with her husband, Prince William, to a St Patrick's Day Parade at Mons Barracks in Aldershot, southern England March 17
Major Ray Collister asked William if any "baby Micks" is on the way. The 56-year-old was referring to the nickname for the Irish Guards and it's called Micks. "Maybe one day. One's enough at the moment," was Prince William's reply, reports Daily Mail.
"He said maybe when there's time," Major Ray told the Web site.
"I asked them all about George, I'm nosey like that. They said he's doing really well and he's very busy crawling and eating. They said they're very busy sorting everything out for taking him to Australia. They're very excited," Major Ray added, says the Web site.
So finally Kate's pregnancy rumours have been put to an end from a reliable source. Who else would know better than Prince William himself? There was a speculation in the media some time back that Kate Middleton is pregnant with a new baby and it's a girl this time. There were royal bets placed on the gender of the baby. However, Kate and William's fans would have to wait a little bit longer for the news as "one is enough" at the moment for the royal couple.
Kate and William chatted happily to several of the soldiers and their families about their son during the morning, where William was attending as Colonel of the regiment and Kate was there to present 300 Shamrocks.
The Duchess of Cambridge looked her glamorous best when she wore a belted green coat by high street store Hobbs and it is available for $345 at their Web site. Kate accessorised the trench coat with a black waist belt and a small little hat by Gina Foster.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Typhoon Rammasun Claims 18 Lives in China, Incurs $4.32B Losses (PHOTOS)
- Malaysia Airlines MH17: Vital Black Boxes Finally Land in Hands of Malaysian Authorities, Rebels Announce Ceasefire (PHOTOS/VIDEOS)
- Kate Middleton's Pregnancy Hearsays: Possible Evidence Revealed [PHOTOS]
- Selena Gomez Turns 22 Today, Celebrates Early without Justin Bieber: Top 12 Interesting Facts About the Singer [SEE PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Star Wars Episode VII: Jedi Master's Search, Luke's Lightsaber From the Sky
- Avengers 2: Ultron's First Attack On The Avengers, More Details on the Avengers Tower Party
- Bachelorette 2014, Bachelor 2015 Spoilers: Andi Dorfman Hints at Next Bachelor; Find Out What He Thinks About the Job
- Castle Season 7 Spoilers: Stana Katic says ‘Back in the Saddle’, Beckett, Castle Romance to Grow Stronger
- Selena Gomez & Andre Hamann Update: Andre Calls Selena Stunning, Admits Crush on Singer
- Fresh Leak Hints iPhone 6 Price and Release Date; 4.7-Inches iPhone 6 Sapphire Display Scratched in Test; New Spigen Cases Out
- iPhone 6 2014 Release Date Very Soon as Apple Orders 120M New iPhones from Foxconn – Report
- Google Nexus 6 on Release Date Will Sport 2K Display Panel & Lower Price Tag – Report
- Motorola Moto G Vs. Xiaomi Mi3 – Low in Price, High -level Features
- FCC Approves Sony Xperia Z3 for U.S. Market
- Killer Xiaomi Mi4 at $369 Likely to Come With 5.0-Inch Display, Snapdragon 801 Processor, 3GB RAM and More
- Sony PlayStation 4 Outsells a Resurgent Xbox One in June