Prince William Denies Kate Middleton's Pregnancy Rumors: 'One's enough at the moment'
By nidhi tewari | March 18, 2014 9:27 AM EST
Kate Middleton is not pregnant. Prince William has confirmed the news that the Duchess is still very much enjoying the motherhood bliss with seven month old Prince George and they are not expecting a sibling for the little boy anytime soon. William made the confirmation on Monday to Regimental Sergeant Major Ray Collister who asked the royal couple if the new baby is on way. Prince William and Kate Middleton were present at the Irish Guards' St Patrick's Day Parade in Aldershot, Hampshire on Monday.
Britain's Catherine, Duchess of Cambridge speaks to two girls during a visit with her husband, Prince William, to a St Patrick's Day Parade at Mons Barracks in Aldershot, southern England March 17
Major Ray Collister asked William if any "baby Micks" is on the way. The 56-year-old was referring to the nickname for the Irish Guards and it's called Micks. "Maybe one day. One's enough at the moment," was Prince William's reply, reports Daily Mail.
"He said maybe when there's time," Major Ray told the Web site.
"I asked them all about George, I'm nosey like that. They said he's doing really well and he's very busy crawling and eating. They said they're very busy sorting everything out for taking him to Australia. They're very excited," Major Ray added, says the Web site.
So finally Kate's pregnancy rumours have been put to an end from a reliable source. Who else would know better than Prince William himself? There was a speculation in the media some time back that Kate Middleton is pregnant with a new baby and it's a girl this time. There were royal bets placed on the gender of the baby. However, Kate and William's fans would have to wait a little bit longer for the news as "one is enough" at the moment for the royal couple.
Kate and William chatted happily to several of the soldiers and their families about their son during the morning, where William was attending as Colonel of the regiment and Kate was there to present 300 Shamrocks.
The Duchess of Cambridge looked her glamorous best when she wore a belted green coat by high street store Hobbs and it is available for $345 at their Web site. Kate accessorised the trench coat with a black waist belt and a small little hat by Gina Foster.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Gennady Golovkin Next Fight Options: Canelo Alvarez, Miguel Cotto Or Julio Cesar Chavez Jr.
- NFL MNF: Pittsburgh Steelers 30, Houston Texans 23 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Ian Somerhalder–Nina Dobrev Reunion Not Happening: 'The Vampire Diaries' (TVD) Star Is 'Falling In Love' With Nikki Reed—Report
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Lawson’s Girlfriend Reportedly Entering the House Plus Sandra Gets Evicted [VIDEO]
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Evictee Jason Rose Opens Up About His Family’s Acceptance of His Sexuality, Cat and Lawson’s Illicit Love Affair [VIDEO]
- 'Arrow' Season 3, Episode 3 Spoilers: Merlyn vs Queen; Thea Reborn; Felicity Smoak Gets New Boss [Watch Arrow 3x03 Promo Video]
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ Spoilers For Oct. 23: Find Out What Happens When Phyllis Meets Kelly
- No Mercy: ISIS, Father Stones to Death Daughter for Alleged Adultery
- Boy Stoned To Death For Alleged Rape, Victim Receives Dowry From Militants
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date is Doomed as Team Evad3rs Opts Out, Pangu Hits Snag – Report
- Google Nexus 6 vs. iPhone 5S: 4 Important Things to Consider Before Switching to Android Lollipop
- Swedish Military Spots ‘Russian Submarine’ Off Stockholm Coast, An Alarming ‘Security Game Changer’
- Russia is Creating Underwater Combat Robots to Protect its Arctic Territories
- Canada Raises National Terror Alert Level after Suspected Jihadist Runs Over Soldier