Prince William Denies Kate Middleton's Pregnancy Rumors: 'One's enough at the moment'
By nidhi tewari | March 18, 2014 9:27 AM EST
Kate Middleton is not pregnant. Prince William has confirmed the news that the Duchess is still very much enjoying the motherhood bliss with seven month old Prince George and they are not expecting a sibling for the little boy anytime soon. William made the confirmation on Monday to Regimental Sergeant Major Ray Collister who asked the royal couple if the new baby is on way. Prince William and Kate Middleton were present at the Irish Guards' St Patrick's Day Parade in Aldershot, Hampshire on Monday.
Britain's Catherine, Duchess of Cambridge speaks to two girls during a visit with her husband, Prince William, to a St Patrick's Day Parade at Mons Barracks in Aldershot, southern England March 17
Major Ray Collister asked William if any "baby Micks" is on the way. The 56-year-old was referring to the nickname for the Irish Guards and it's called Micks. "Maybe one day. One's enough at the moment," was Prince William's reply, reports Daily Mail.
"He said maybe when there's time," Major Ray told the Web site.
"I asked them all about George, I'm nosey like that. They said he's doing really well and he's very busy crawling and eating. They said they're very busy sorting everything out for taking him to Australia. They're very excited," Major Ray added, says the Web site.
So finally Kate's pregnancy rumours have been put to an end from a reliable source. Who else would know better than Prince William himself? There was a speculation in the media some time back that Kate Middleton is pregnant with a new baby and it's a girl this time. There were royal bets placed on the gender of the baby. However, Kate and William's fans would have to wait a little bit longer for the news as "one is enough" at the moment for the royal couple.
Kate and William chatted happily to several of the soldiers and their families about their son during the morning, where William was attending as Colonel of the regiment and Kate was there to present 300 Shamrocks.
The Duchess of Cambridge looked her glamorous best when she wore a belted green coat by high street store Hobbs and it is available for $345 at their Web site. Kate accessorised the trench coat with a black waist belt and a small little hat by Gina Foster.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- ‘General Hospital’ Spoilers From Nov. 24-28, 2014 Plus Additional Spoilers For Dec. 1, 2014: Thanksgiving In Port Charles
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 7 Major Spoilers: Daryl Dixon Is Thoughtful in ‘Crossed’
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 7 Spoilers, Air Date: Where To Watch Online, Live Stream ‘Crossed’
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ (Y&R) Nov. 24 – 28 Plus Thanksgiving Special Spoilers: Someone Returns, Kelly Finds Out About Engagement And More [Videos]
- ‘Star Wars 7: The Force Awakens’ Leaked Dialogue Of Han Solo From Upcoming Trailer [Spoilers]
- More Bad News for Android 5.0 Lollipop As Problems Come In for Nexus and Other Devices
- US To Supply Defensive Lethal Weapons To Kiev – A Vey Alarming Signal, Says Russia
- Amazon Black Friday 2014 Deals Start On Nov. 21, 2014 Including Limited-Time Lightning Deals And Deals Of The Day On Clothes, Toys, Jewelry, Watches, Bags, Accessories And Electronics
- Russia's New Tactical Nuclear Weapons Program Growing Confident Against the US: Talks of World War III
- Travel Alert: New Delta Air Lines Airbuses Could Be Seen In Australia Soon
- Walmart Canada Feeling The Heat As Grocery War Intensifies
- Travel Alert: Frequent Flyer Tie-Up Between Virgin Australia, South African Airways Enhanced