Kate Middleton Looks Glamorous Best in Green Trench Coat at St. Patrick's Day [SEE PHOTOS]
March 18, 2014 9:26 AM EST
Kate Middleton Looks Her Glamorous Best in Green Trench Coat at St. Patrick's Day [SEE PHOTOS]
Green is the choice of colour that Kate Middleton made when she appeared with Prince William at the Irish Guards' St Patrick's Day Parade in Aldershot, Hampshire on Monday. The Duchess of Cambridge looked her glamorous best when she wore a belted green coat by high street store Hobbs and it is available for $345 at their Web site. Kate accessorised the trench coat with a black waist belt and a small little hat by Gina Foster.
The Duchess was all smiles when she arrived with Prince William at the event as this was the couple first public appearance together in this year so far. Kate completed the look with green pumps and even a green eye shadow and kept her hairstyle simple - the out curled blow dried glossy look.
The royal couple visited the 1st Battalion Irish Guards for their annual St. Patrick's Day Parade at Mons Barracks, Aldershot, Daily Mail is reporting. William attended the event as Colonel of the Regiment, while the Duchess of Catherine, his wife, presented the traditional green sprigs of shamrocks to the Officers and Guardsmen of the Regiment, the Web site says.
William and Kate spend good amount of time talking happily to several of the soldiers and their families about their son and told them that Prince George is busy with crawling and eating at the moment. The royal couple have just been back from their Maldives holiday and hence looked freshly tanned and glowing in the pictures, which you can see in the slideshow above. The royal couple reportedly stayed at the Cheval Blanc Randheli resort on Noonu Atoll in Maldives, the Web site reports.
The royal couple went to the holiday without their son Prince George to spend some alone time together. George was left in the tender care with his grandparents Michael and Carole Middleton at their home in Bucklebury, Berkshire. The royal couple was also criticised for leaving their young child back home while they enjoyed together. But every parent deserves to have a good time together. What are your views? Did Kate and William do the right thing to leave George for a week's time and have their own holiday? Meanwhile take a look at their latest pictures above in the slideshow.
- Budget 2014: Treasurer Joe Hockey Acknowledges Unpopularity of 1st Coalition Budget, Which Includes 16,000 Job Cuts & Deficit Tax
- Japan merchandise trade balance
- Could The Syrian Downing Of A Turkish Jet Bring In NATO?
- Breast Cancer iPhone App Enlists Hunky Men to Remind Women About Self-Examination
Join the Conversation
- Jennifer Lawrence’s Nude Photos and Videos Leaked by 4Chan Hacker; Ariana Grande, Lea Michele, Mary Elizabeth Winstead, Kate Upton’s Also Included
- Nude Photos Leaked: Mary Elizabeth Winstead Says Nude Photos Hers, Faces Backlash, Takes Twitter Break
- Celebrities’ Leaked Nude Photos: Master-List Printed, Selena Gomez, Kim Kardashian, Kate Upton, Jennifer Lawrence, Kaley Cuoco, Rihanna, More Names On It
- Prince William & Kate Middleton Caught Flirting In A Countryside Dinner Date [PHOTOS]
- Joan Rivers Health Update: Comedienne On Life Support, Daughter Melissa Rivers 'In Denial', Outpouring Of Get-Well Wishes -- Reports
- Apple iPhone 6 Actual Release Date after September 9 Confirmed 128GB Variant with New Resolution
- Moto G2 Release Roundup: Specs, Pricing, and Release Date Details
- PlayStation 4 Killing Xbox One Costing Microsoft Millions But It's Fine
- Google Chrome 64-bit for Windows 8 and Window 7 with Mac Beta Available
- Apple iOS 8 vs Android 5.0 L: OS Wars Puts Android to Lower while Apple to Higher
- Nexus 6 on Release Date Confirmed with Phablet-Size Display as FCC Filing Hints of 5.9-Inch Screen