Kate Middleton Looks Glamorous Best in Green Trench Coat at St. Patrick's Day [SEE PHOTOS]
March 18, 2014 9:26 AM EST
Kate Middleton Looks Her Glamorous Best in Green Trench Coat at St. Patrick's Day [SEE PHOTOS]
Green is the choice of colour that Kate Middleton made when she appeared with Prince William at the Irish Guards' St Patrick's Day Parade in Aldershot, Hampshire on Monday. The Duchess of Cambridge looked her glamorous best when she wore a belted green coat by high street store Hobbs and it is available for $345 at their Web site. Kate accessorised the trench coat with a black waist belt and a small little hat by Gina Foster.
The Duchess was all smiles when she arrived with Prince William at the event as this was the couple first public appearance together in this year so far. Kate completed the look with green pumps and even a green eye shadow and kept her hairstyle simple - the out curled blow dried glossy look.
The royal couple visited the 1st Battalion Irish Guards for their annual St. Patrick's Day Parade at Mons Barracks, Aldershot, Daily Mail is reporting. William attended the event as Colonel of the Regiment, while the Duchess of Catherine, his wife, presented the traditional green sprigs of shamrocks to the Officers and Guardsmen of the Regiment, the Web site says.
William and Kate spend good amount of time talking happily to several of the soldiers and their families about their son and told them that Prince George is busy with crawling and eating at the moment. The royal couple have just been back from their Maldives holiday and hence looked freshly tanned and glowing in the pictures, which you can see in the slideshow above. The royal couple reportedly stayed at the Cheval Blanc Randheli resort on Noonu Atoll in Maldives, the Web site reports.
The royal couple went to the holiday without their son Prince George to spend some alone time together. George was left in the tender care with his grandparents Michael and Carole Middleton at their home in Bucklebury, Berkshire. The royal couple was also criticised for leaving their young child back home while they enjoyed together. But every parent deserves to have a good time together. What are your views? Did Kate and William do the right thing to leave George for a week's time and have their own holiday? Meanwhile take a look at their latest pictures above in the slideshow.
- Budget 2014: Treasurer Joe Hockey Acknowledges Unpopularity of 1st Coalition Budget, Which Includes 16,000 Job Cuts & Deficit Tax
- Japan merchandise trade balance
- Could The Syrian Downing Of A Turkish Jet Bring In NATO?
- Breast Cancer iPhone App Enlists Hunky Men to Remind Women About Self-Examination
Join the Conversation
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 2 Major Spoilers, Air Date: Where To Watch Online, Live Stream ‘Strangers’
- ‘The X Factor Australia’ Winner is Marlisa Punzalan; Dean Ray Finishes as Runner-Up [VIDEOS]
- ‘The X Factor Australia’ Grand Final Sing-Off: Marlisa Punzalan, Dean Ray and Brothers 3 [VIDEOS]
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 3 Promo, Spoilers: Find Out What Happens In ‘Four Walls And A Roof’
- ‘The Bachelor Australia’: Blake And Louise Tell The True Story
- Galaxy Note 4 vs Redmi Note 2 vs iPhone 6: Samsung in Danger with Depressing Q3
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date Likely this October 2014 with Pangu not Evad3rs Firming Up as Creator
- Top 4 Free-To-Download Apps for Fuller iPhone 6, 6 Plus Experience
- Apple Inc. (AAPL) Stock Set to Soar Beyond $100 Despite Decline After New iPad Launch
- Battery Saving Android 5.0 Lollipop Feature Extends The Battery Life Of Your Android Device By 90 Minutes And Displays Orange Bar While Power Saving Mode Is On
- Russia Beefs Up Gold Reserves To Offset Heat of Sanctions And Undercut Dollar
- Australia's 'No Way' Anti-Asylum Seeker Poster Sparks Outrage