'The Voice' USA 2014 Battle Round 1: Contestants Performing to Impress Judges; Where to Watch Live
By Raymond Ronamai | March 18, 2014 7:12 AM EST
The real competition is set to begin with the blind auditions of "The Voice" USA 2014 coming to an end last week. The selected contestants will be made to compete against each other in the battle round starting on Monday.
Official Facebook Page
"The Voice" USA 2014
The 2-hour battle round episode 1 will start on Monday at 8:00 pm EST on NBC Television (6.30 am IST, Tuesday).
Each team will pair two contestants to compete in the battle rounds. The coaches will select one and the other rejected contestants will be available for steal by other coaches. Team advisors - Aloe Blacc for Team Adam, The Band Perry for Team Blake, Miranda Lambert for Team Shakira, and Jill Scott for Team Usher will help the contestants during the rehearsals.
The coaches can retain only six contestants from their original team and two more can be added from steal.
Here is complete list of the teams:
Team Adam: Dawn & Hawkes, Christina Grimmie, Cary Laine, Delvin Choice, Sam Behymer, Joshua Howard, Patrick Thomson, Kat Perkins, Josh Kaufman, Austin Ellis, Josh Murley, Caleb Elder
Team Blake: Jake Worthington, Noah Lis, Ryan Whyte Maloney, Sisaundra Lewis, Megan Ruger, Lexi Luca, Audra McLaughlin, Ria Eaton, Alaska & Madi, Cali Tucker, Paula DeAnda, Kaleigh Glanton
Team Shakira: Kristen Merlin, Jeremy Briggs, Deja Hall, DeShawn Washington, Clarissa Serna, Lindsay Pagano, Emily B, Dani Moz, Music Box, Cierra Mickens, Ddendyl, Lindsay Bruce
Team Usher: T.J. Wilkins, Biff Gore, Bria Kelly, Madilyn Paige, Brothers Walker, Tanner James, Melissa Jimenez, Morgan Wallen, Stevie Jo, Jake Barker, Tess Boyer, Brittnee Camelle
Blake Shelton added Kaleigh Glanton, who sang "Have You Ever Seen The Rain?" by Creedence Clearwater Revival (CCR), in the final blind audition to fill his team, while Usher wooed Brittnee Camelle who sang "Skyscraper" by Demi Lovato.
Shakira was excited on getting Lindsay Bruce, who sang "Even If It Breaks Your Heart" by Eli Young Band, to her team. Blake and Usher convinced the contestant to join Team Shakira, beating Adam Levine who was keen to have her. Adam finally pushed his button for Caleb Elder, who "Groove Me" by King Floyd, to complete his team.
To report problems or to leave feedback about this article, e-mail:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- NFL MNF: Pittsburgh Steelers 30, Houston Texans 23 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
- NFL Thursday Recap - Denver Broncos 35, San Diego Chargers 21: Peyton Manning Has 3 TDs In Easy Win [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Brad Pitt Forced To Talk About Ex-Wife Jennifer Aniston: Asked to Compare Wife Angelina Jolie With Rachel From 'Friends'
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 24, 2014: Katie Spills Ridge's Secret Plan While Eric's Announcement Causes A Huge Furor [WATCH VIDEO]
- Ian Somerhalder Girlfriend: 'Twilight' Actress Nikki Reed Heads Back To Los Angeles Solo, Spotted Partying With Michelle Rodriguez At A Fashion Event
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 3 Major Spoilers: Death Count, The Terminus Residents’ Fate Plus Father Gabriel's Past
- ‘Star Wars: Episode 7’ Jungle Stormtroopers On Rampage – Leaked Images [Spoilers]
- Xiaomi Redmi 1S vs. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- ASUS Releases A Teaser Indicating The Arrival of New Zenfone and ZenWatch On October 28
- Boy Stoned To Death For Alleged Rape, Victim Receives Dowry From Militants
- Update HTC One M7 with LG G2 with Android 4.4.2 as Sprint OTA: Fixes and Installation
- Verizon Motorola Droid Turbo Leaked Live Images Surfaces, Scheduled To Get Unveiled On Oct 28
- Three Dual SIM Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Duos Variants Comes To China
- Russia is Creating Underwater Combat Robots to Protect its Arctic Territories