'The Voice' USA 2014 Battle Round 1: Contestants Performing to Impress Judges; Where to Watch Live
By Raymond Ronamai | March 18, 2014 7:12 AM EST
The real competition is set to begin with the blind auditions of "The Voice" USA 2014 coming to an end last week. The selected contestants will be made to compete against each other in the battle round starting on Monday.
Official Facebook Page
"The Voice" USA 2014
The 2-hour battle round episode 1 will start on Monday at 8:00 pm EST on NBC Television (6.30 am IST, Tuesday).
Each team will pair two contestants to compete in the battle rounds. The coaches will select one and the other rejected contestants will be available for steal by other coaches. Team advisors - Aloe Blacc for Team Adam, The Band Perry for Team Blake, Miranda Lambert for Team Shakira, and Jill Scott for Team Usher will help the contestants during the rehearsals.
The coaches can retain only six contestants from their original team and two more can be added from steal.
Here is complete list of the teams:
Team Adam: Dawn & Hawkes, Christina Grimmie, Cary Laine, Delvin Choice, Sam Behymer, Joshua Howard, Patrick Thomson, Kat Perkins, Josh Kaufman, Austin Ellis, Josh Murley, Caleb Elder
Team Blake: Jake Worthington, Noah Lis, Ryan Whyte Maloney, Sisaundra Lewis, Megan Ruger, Lexi Luca, Audra McLaughlin, Ria Eaton, Alaska & Madi, Cali Tucker, Paula DeAnda, Kaleigh Glanton
Team Shakira: Kristen Merlin, Jeremy Briggs, Deja Hall, DeShawn Washington, Clarissa Serna, Lindsay Pagano, Emily B, Dani Moz, Music Box, Cierra Mickens, Ddendyl, Lindsay Bruce
Team Usher: T.J. Wilkins, Biff Gore, Bria Kelly, Madilyn Paige, Brothers Walker, Tanner James, Melissa Jimenez, Morgan Wallen, Stevie Jo, Jake Barker, Tess Boyer, Brittnee Camelle
Blake Shelton added Kaleigh Glanton, who sang "Have You Ever Seen The Rain?" by Creedence Clearwater Revival (CCR), in the final blind audition to fill his team, while Usher wooed Brittnee Camelle who sang "Skyscraper" by Demi Lovato.
Shakira was excited on getting Lindsay Bruce, who sang "Even If It Breaks Your Heart" by Eli Young Band, to her team. Blake and Usher convinced the contestant to join Team Shakira, beating Adam Levine who was keen to have her. Adam finally pushed his button for Caleb Elder, who "Groove Me" by King Floyd, to complete his team.
To report problems or to leave feedback about this article, e-mail:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Gennady Golovkin Next Fight Options: Canelo Alvarez, Miguel Cotto Or Julio Cesar Chavez Jr.
- NFL MNF: Pittsburgh Steelers 30, Houston Texans 23 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Ian Somerhalder–Nina Dobrev Reunion Not Happening: 'The Vampire Diaries' (TVD) Star Is 'Falling In Love' With Nikki Reed—Report
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Lawson’s Girlfriend Reportedly Entering the House Plus Sandra Gets Evicted [VIDEO]
- 'Arrow' Season 3, Episode 3 Spoilers: Merlyn vs Queen; Thea Reborn; Felicity Smoak Gets New Boss [Watch Arrow 3x03 Promo Video]
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ Spoilers For Oct. 23: Find Out What Happens When Phyllis Meets Kelly
- 'NCIS' Season 12, Episode 5 Spoilers: Gibbs' Gut OKs FBI Agent Leia Pendergast; A Favorite Guest Star Returns [Watch NCIS 12x5 Promo Video]
- Virginia Woman Who Posted Naked Image Of Ex-BF’s New Partner 1st Person Charged Under Revenge Porn Law
- No Mercy: ISIS, Father Stones to Death Daughter for Alleged Adultery
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date is Doomed as Team Evad3rs Opts Out, Pangu Hits Snag – Report
- Google Nexus 6 vs. iPhone 5S: 4 Important Things to Consider Before Switching to Android Lollipop
- Swedish Military Spots ‘Russian Submarine’ Off Stockholm Coast, An Alarming ‘Security Game Changer’
- Canada Raises National Terror Alert Level after Suspected Jihadist Runs Over Soldier
- Galaxy Note 4: Best Big-Screen Phone, Says Samsung; Analysts Believe Note 4 Unlikely To Beat iPhone 6 Plus [Watch Video]