'The Voice' USA 2014 Battle Round 1: Contestants Performing to Impress Judges; Where to Watch Live
By Raymond Ronamai | March 18, 2014 7:12 AM EST
The real competition is set to begin with the blind auditions of "The Voice" USA 2014 coming to an end last week. The selected contestants will be made to compete against each other in the battle round starting on Monday.
Official Facebook Page
"The Voice" USA 2014
The 2-hour battle round episode 1 will start on Monday at 8:00 pm EST on NBC Television (6.30 am IST, Tuesday).
Each team will pair two contestants to compete in the battle rounds. The coaches will select one and the other rejected contestants will be available for steal by other coaches. Team advisors - Aloe Blacc for Team Adam, The Band Perry for Team Blake, Miranda Lambert for Team Shakira, and Jill Scott for Team Usher will help the contestants during the rehearsals.
The coaches can retain only six contestants from their original team and two more can be added from steal.
Here is complete list of the teams:
Team Adam: Dawn & Hawkes, Christina Grimmie, Cary Laine, Delvin Choice, Sam Behymer, Joshua Howard, Patrick Thomson, Kat Perkins, Josh Kaufman, Austin Ellis, Josh Murley, Caleb Elder
Team Blake: Jake Worthington, Noah Lis, Ryan Whyte Maloney, Sisaundra Lewis, Megan Ruger, Lexi Luca, Audra McLaughlin, Ria Eaton, Alaska & Madi, Cali Tucker, Paula DeAnda, Kaleigh Glanton
Team Shakira: Kristen Merlin, Jeremy Briggs, Deja Hall, DeShawn Washington, Clarissa Serna, Lindsay Pagano, Emily B, Dani Moz, Music Box, Cierra Mickens, Ddendyl, Lindsay Bruce
Team Usher: T.J. Wilkins, Biff Gore, Bria Kelly, Madilyn Paige, Brothers Walker, Tanner James, Melissa Jimenez, Morgan Wallen, Stevie Jo, Jake Barker, Tess Boyer, Brittnee Camelle
Blake Shelton added Kaleigh Glanton, who sang "Have You Ever Seen The Rain?" by Creedence Clearwater Revival (CCR), in the final blind audition to fill his team, while Usher wooed Brittnee Camelle who sang "Skyscraper" by Demi Lovato.
Shakira was excited on getting Lindsay Bruce, who sang "Even If It Breaks Your Heart" by Eli Young Band, to her team. Blake and Usher convinced the contestant to join Team Shakira, beating Adam Levine who was keen to have her. Adam finally pushed his button for Caleb Elder, who "Groove Me" by King Floyd, to complete his team.
To report problems or to leave feedback about this article, e-mail:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Still The World Champions: Team USA Overpowers Serbia, 129-92 To Win 2014 FIBA World Cup [PHOTOS]
- Kendall Jenner Could Be Next Victoria's Secret Angel [PHOTOS]
- From Fat To Fit: Celebrities Who Were Overweight Before They Became The Beauties That They Are
- Taylor Swift Named People's Best Dressed Stars Of 2014 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- ‘America’s Got Talent’ (AGT) Season 9 (2014) Finale Performance Episode Recap, Spoilers: 6 Finalists Perform Their Last Acts To Win Finals
- ‘Dancing With The Stars’ (DWTS) Season 19 (2014) Winner Predictions: Fellow Contestants And Betting Odds Predict Who Could Win Mirror Ball Trophy
- ‘Mad Men’ Season 7 [Final Season] Update: Jon Hamm Talks About Surprises And Things Looking Up
- ‘American Horror Story’ Season 4 ‘Freak Show’ Update: Skyler Samuels Roped In To Play Pivotal Role, Extended Teaser Released [VIDEO]
- Robert Pattinson And FKA Twigs Romance: Singer’s Twitter Post Sparks Pregnancy Reports Speculating The Couple Is Expecting Their First Baby
- iOS 8 Release Date Of Sept 17 Has Arrived: Update Begins At 10AM Pacific Time, Upgrade Your iDevices With iOS 7.1.2 First To Install iOS 8
- Google Nexus 6 Release Date on Q4 2014 Confirmed by T-Mobile Featuring Wi-Fi Calling
- Why Samsung Galaxy S5 Is Not The Best Smartphone To Purchase Now? If You Still Want To, Wait For A Month To Get It Cheap
- Apple iPad Air 2, iPad Mini 3 October Release Date Roundup: Freshly Leaked Protective Case Debuts Unique Vent Alongside Camera
- Canadian IS Jihadist Wants to ‘Play Soccer’ with Heads of US Decapitated Soldiers
- Warning to U.S. – ISIS Has Shot Down a Syrian Regime Fighter Jet
- Spice Dream Uno vs Xiaomi Redmi 1S: Android One Smartphone to Challenge The Existing Budget Friendly Smartphone