'The Voice' USA 2014 Battle Round 1: Contestants Performing to Impress Judges; Where to Watch Live
By Raymond Ronamai | March 18, 2014 7:12 AM EST
The real competition is set to begin with the blind auditions of "The Voice" USA 2014 coming to an end last week. The selected contestants will be made to compete against each other in the battle round starting on Monday.
Official Facebook Page
"The Voice" USA 2014
The 2-hour battle round episode 1 will start on Monday at 8:00 pm EST on NBC Television (6.30 am IST, Tuesday).
Each team will pair two contestants to compete in the battle rounds. The coaches will select one and the other rejected contestants will be available for steal by other coaches. Team advisors - Aloe Blacc for Team Adam, The Band Perry for Team Blake, Miranda Lambert for Team Shakira, and Jill Scott for Team Usher will help the contestants during the rehearsals.
The coaches can retain only six contestants from their original team and two more can be added from steal.
Here is complete list of the teams:
Team Adam: Dawn & Hawkes, Christina Grimmie, Cary Laine, Delvin Choice, Sam Behymer, Joshua Howard, Patrick Thomson, Kat Perkins, Josh Kaufman, Austin Ellis, Josh Murley, Caleb Elder
Team Blake: Jake Worthington, Noah Lis, Ryan Whyte Maloney, Sisaundra Lewis, Megan Ruger, Lexi Luca, Audra McLaughlin, Ria Eaton, Alaska & Madi, Cali Tucker, Paula DeAnda, Kaleigh Glanton
Team Shakira: Kristen Merlin, Jeremy Briggs, Deja Hall, DeShawn Washington, Clarissa Serna, Lindsay Pagano, Emily B, Dani Moz, Music Box, Cierra Mickens, Ddendyl, Lindsay Bruce
Team Usher: T.J. Wilkins, Biff Gore, Bria Kelly, Madilyn Paige, Brothers Walker, Tanner James, Melissa Jimenez, Morgan Wallen, Stevie Jo, Jake Barker, Tess Boyer, Brittnee Camelle
Blake Shelton added Kaleigh Glanton, who sang "Have You Ever Seen The Rain?" by Creedence Clearwater Revival (CCR), in the final blind audition to fill his team, while Usher wooed Brittnee Camelle who sang "Skyscraper" by Demi Lovato.
Shakira was excited on getting Lindsay Bruce, who sang "Even If It Breaks Your Heart" by Eli Young Band, to her team. Blake and Usher convinced the contestant to join Team Shakira, beating Adam Levine who was keen to have her. Adam finally pushed his button for Caleb Elder, who "Groove Me" by King Floyd, to complete his team.
To report problems or to leave feedback about this article, e-mail:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Kate Middleton First Official Solo Trip: Details For Malta Tour Revealed [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MTV Video Music Awards: Full List Of Winners, Miley Cyrus ‘Wrecking Ball’ Bags Video Of The Year [PHOTOS]
- Manny Pacquiao Vs. Chris Algieri World Tour Kick Off Press Conference In Macau [PHOTOS]
- Kate Middleton’s Mom Accused Of Being A Social Climber, Prince George Not Seen By Relatives
Join the Conversation
- 'Sylvester Stallone Dies In Horrible Car Accident’ Death Hoax Goes Viral
- ‘The Big Bang Theory’ Season 8 Spoiler: Revelation Of Reason Why Penny, Leonard ‘Not’ Getting Married Soon
- Emmy Awards 2014: Where To Watch Live Online, Top Nominations [VIDEO]
- 'The Bachelorette' Update: Andi Dorfman And Josh Murray To Setup Career In Hollywood- Reports
- 'Castle' Season 7 Spoilers: Stana Katic's Kate Beckett to Rediscover Nathan Fillion's Rick Castle; 'Derrick Storm' Coming to ABC [VIDEO]
- Apple on iPhone 6 Release Date One Week After September 9 Despite Display Shortage Starting $800
- James Foley Video Had A Change Of Actor – Expert Points Out
- Canada Concerned About Russia’s Military Expansion in Arctic
- Nokia X2 vs. Nokia Lumia 530 - Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Trending: Ice Bucket Challenge Replaced By Rubble Bucket Challenge By People Of Gaza
- US, Syria to Work Together to Vaporise ISIS
- European Central Bank Advises Action to Boost Demand and Employment In EU