Raju Ravitej: The Architect Behind Pawan Kalyan's Jana Sena Party
By Rama Mohan | March 18, 2014 5:51 AM EST
Telugu cinema industry's "Power Star" and founder of Jana Sena, Pavan Kalyan will release a book on the party's ideology and other details on 26 March. "ISM-Ideology of Jana Sena Party," is the title of the book. Pawan co-authored the book with Raju Ravitej. Pawan Kalyan is expected to introduce Ravitej to the world on the day of the book-launch.
In fact, the Jana Sena founder referred Ravitej many times from the party's launch dais on 14 March 2014.
Pawan also stated that Ravitej is his dear friend, with whose support he did the background work for Jana Sena party. From that day, Telugu people are eager to know who is Ravitej. And why Pawan Kalyan is relying on him. It is said, till now, Ravitej preferred to remain behind the scenes. Now Pawan is expected to entrust him key responsibilities of the party at the time of the book launch.
"Truth suffers where money rules. Thinkers pursue truth - Thinkers must stay away from money-making," says Raju Ravitej in his website.
"Ravitej has trained or lectured to people of several nationalities including the Dutch, Germans, French, Italians, Americans, Canadians, British, Scottish, Irish, Swiss, Swedish, Finnish, South Africans, Russians, Polish, Chinese, Koreans, Thai, Sri Lankans, Jamaicans and Indians," says the website.
Media reports say that Raju Ravitej is a thinker and heads a firm called, Eurisko. The firm has been engaged in employee training and motivational tasks.
The British High Commission, KPMG, Nokia and some other corporate companies are Eurisko's clients. Ravitej has authored 12 books so far, says the website. Business schools are utilising some of his books for their students.
To discuss about politics, money, philosophy, key issues pertaining to society, Pawan has picked up Ravitej. It is believed that an intellectual and self-made individual like Ravitej will definitely bring more value to Pawan's new party, Jana Sena.
The book, 'ISM-Ideology of Jana Sena Party' is said to be adopted as the ideological base of Jana Sena.
To report problems or to leave feedback about this article, e-mail:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- In Photos, Typhoon Rammasun Blasts the Philippines
- Ellen DeGeneres Caught Cheating with Mutual Friend Before Portia de Rossi’s Rehab – Reports [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Flight MH17 Attack: Russians Claim 'Putin A Terrorist,' Memorial at Dutch Embassy Overflows [PHOTOS]
- Malaysia Airlines MH17: Russian Govt Found Tinkering Wikipedia Crash Info
- Scientists Warn MERS Virus Could be Spread Airborne
- New Senator Jacqui Lambie Heats Up Aussie Radio by Saying Potential Suitor Should Be Rich and Well-Hung
- Australian Dollar Outlook - 22 July 2014
- Google Nexus 8 Release Date Soon Along with 2 More HTC Android Tablets – Reports
- Sony PlayStation 4 Outsells a Resurgent Xbox One in June
- Windows Phone 8.1 Update Rollout: 20 Nokia Lumia Phones Eligible and 13 New Features to be Added
- NVIDIA Shield Gaming Tablet with Tegra K1 SoC Reported to be Released on July 29