Raju Ravitej: The Architect Behind Pawan Kalyan's Jana Sena Party
By Rama Mohan | March 18, 2014 5:51 AM EST
Telugu cinema industry's "Power Star" and founder of Jana Sena, Pavan Kalyan will release a book on the party's ideology and other details on 26 March. "ISM-Ideology of Jana Sena Party," is the title of the book. Pawan co-authored the book with Raju Ravitej. Pawan Kalyan is expected to introduce Ravitej to the world on the day of the book-launch.
In fact, the Jana Sena founder referred Ravitej many times from the party's launch dais on 14 March 2014.
Pawan also stated that Ravitej is his dear friend, with whose support he did the background work for Jana Sena party. From that day, Telugu people are eager to know who is Ravitej. And why Pawan Kalyan is relying on him. It is said, till now, Ravitej preferred to remain behind the scenes. Now Pawan is expected to entrust him key responsibilities of the party at the time of the book launch.
"Truth suffers where money rules. Thinkers pursue truth - Thinkers must stay away from money-making," says Raju Ravitej in his website.
"Ravitej has trained or lectured to people of several nationalities including the Dutch, Germans, French, Italians, Americans, Canadians, British, Scottish, Irish, Swiss, Swedish, Finnish, South Africans, Russians, Polish, Chinese, Koreans, Thai, Sri Lankans, Jamaicans and Indians," says the website.
Media reports say that Raju Ravitej is a thinker and heads a firm called, Eurisko. The firm has been engaged in employee training and motivational tasks.
The British High Commission, KPMG, Nokia and some other corporate companies are Eurisko's clients. Ravitej has authored 12 books so far, says the website. Business schools are utilising some of his books for their students.
To discuss about politics, money, philosophy, key issues pertaining to society, Pawan has picked up Ravitej. It is believed that an intellectual and self-made individual like Ravitej will definitely bring more value to Pawan's new party, Jana Sena.
The book, 'ISM-Ideology of Jana Sena Party' is said to be adopted as the ideological base of Jana Sena.
To report problems or to leave feedback about this article, e-mail:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Still The World Champions: Team USA Overpowers Serbia, 129-92 To Win 2014 FIBA World Cup [PHOTOS]
- Pope Francis: World War III Has Started On Piecemeal
- After Win Over Maidana, Mayweather Says He Is Prepared To Negotiate A Fight With Pacquiao
- From Fat To Fit: Celebrities Who Were Overweight Before They Became The Beauties That They Are
Join the Conversation
- Twitter Photo Of British Medical Muslima Student Holding Severed Head
- Pregnant Kate Middleton May Call Off Malta Trip Due To Sickness: Royal Couple Will Move To Amner Hall Residence
- Australia's Imam Council Rebuffs Abbott Decision To Send Troops; Wants 'Islamic' Dropped From ISIS
- Spying Claims Muddle New Zealand Election as Dotcom Calls Key Gov't An 'American Slave'
- Germany to Send Soldiers to Iraq, Bans Displays of Support for ISIS
- iPhone 6 vs iPhone 6 Plus vs Galaxy S5 and HTC One M8: Performance, CPU and Health
- Google Release Roundup: Nexus 5 2014, Nexus 6, Nexus 8 and Android L Killer Features
- Samsung Attacks iPhone 6 Plus Through New Galaxy Note 4 Commercial: Apple Claims Imitating Galaxy Note Phablets
- iPhone 6 And IPhone 6 Plus Sold Out, New Stocks To Arrive In October
- Moto G (Gen 2) vs. Xiaomi Redmi 1S—Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Nexus 6, 8 Release Dates Imminent as Moto X Pre-Order Begins & Nexus 7 Deals Ramp Up
- iPhone 6 And iPhone 6 Plus Shipping Has Begun, Expected To Reach Customers’ Doorstep On Sept 19 Launch Date