Raju Ravitej: The Architect Behind Pawan Kalyan's Jana Sena Party
By Rama Mohan | March 18, 2014 5:51 AM EST
Telugu cinema industry's "Power Star" and founder of Jana Sena, Pavan Kalyan will release a book on the party's ideology and other details on 26 March. "ISM-Ideology of Jana Sena Party," is the title of the book. Pawan co-authored the book with Raju Ravitej. Pawan Kalyan is expected to introduce Ravitej to the world on the day of the book-launch.
In fact, the Jana Sena founder referred Ravitej many times from the party's launch dais on 14 March 2014.
Pawan also stated that Ravitej is his dear friend, with whose support he did the background work for Jana Sena party. From that day, Telugu people are eager to know who is Ravitej. And why Pawan Kalyan is relying on him. It is said, till now, Ravitej preferred to remain behind the scenes. Now Pawan is expected to entrust him key responsibilities of the party at the time of the book launch.
"Truth suffers where money rules. Thinkers pursue truth - Thinkers must stay away from money-making," says Raju Ravitej in his website.
"Ravitej has trained or lectured to people of several nationalities including the Dutch, Germans, French, Italians, Americans, Canadians, British, Scottish, Irish, Swiss, Swedish, Finnish, South Africans, Russians, Polish, Chinese, Koreans, Thai, Sri Lankans, Jamaicans and Indians," says the website.
Media reports say that Raju Ravitej is a thinker and heads a firm called, Eurisko. The firm has been engaged in employee training and motivational tasks.
The British High Commission, KPMG, Nokia and some other corporate companies are Eurisko's clients. Ravitej has authored 12 books so far, says the website. Business schools are utilising some of his books for their students.
To discuss about politics, money, philosophy, key issues pertaining to society, Pawan has picked up Ravitej. It is believed that an intellectual and self-made individual like Ravitej will definitely bring more value to Pawan's new party, Jana Sena.
The book, 'ISM-Ideology of Jana Sena Party' is said to be adopted as the ideological base of Jana Sena.
To report problems or to leave feedback about this article, e-mail:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Angelina Jolie & Brad Pitt Heads to Malta For New Movie After A Whirlwind French Wedding [PHOTOS]
- Prince Harry & Camilla Thurlow Getting Serious, St. Tropez Holiday Before The Prince’s 30th Birthday [PHOTOS]
- Chris Martin Getting Serious With Jennifer Lawrence, Actress Joining Coldplay Tour [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MTV Video Music Awards: Full List Of Winners, Miley Cyrus ‘Wrecking Ball’ Bags Video Of The Year [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Sept 19 iPhone 6 Release Date Firms Up as iWatch Rollout Delayed to Jan 2015 – Reports
- Apple iOS 8 vs Android 5.0 L: OS Wars Puts Android to Lower while Apple to Higher
- North Korea Banker Who Manages Money of Kim Jong-un Defects to Russia With $5 Million
- Google Chrome 64-bit for Windows 8 and Window 7 with Mac Beta Available
- Nexus 4, Nexus 5, Nexus 7, Nexus 10 New Paranoid Android 4.5 Beta 2 Update Guide
- Nexus 6 on Release Date Confirmed with Phablet-Size Display as FCC Filing Hints of 5.9-Inch Screen
- Finally, OnePlus One Can Be Purchased Without An Invite; Pre-Order Starts From October