Man with 132 Pound Scrotum Dies of Suspected Heart Attack
By Parismita Goswami | March 18, 2014 3:38 AM EST
Wesley Warren, the man with a 132 pound scrotum, died on Friday 14 March, after suffering from a massive heart attack. He was known as the man with the 10-stone testicles.
The 49-year-old from Las Vegas passed away at the University Medical Center after complaining about a series of diabetes related infections.
Warren had long suffered from scrotal lymphedema, a rare disease that swelled his testicles with fluid, for which he underwent a surgery in 2013, where doctors removed his 132 lb of tissues in a 13-hour long operation.
Back in 2008, Warren had injured his right testicle, which eventually swelled, making him bedridden and unable to work. Warren gained fame after appearing in a documentary that featured his oversized organ. The documentary was telecast in Britain under the name 'The Man with the 10-stone Testicles'. He was also a guest on The Howard Stern Show and "Comedy Central".
He quickly began receiving offers from people. He noted that living a life with such difficulty is very challenging. "I couldn't get on a plane. I was too big to fit in an airplane restroom," said Warren.
Before his surgery, Warren used to wear hooded sweatshirts upside down in order to cover his scrotum. He reportedly suffered multiple heart attacks last week at the University Medical Centre in Las Vegas.
Doctors are unsure as to what actually caused Warren's condition. They refused to believe that his condition was due to an injury. Diagnosis of his testicles suggested that the condition was transmitted by a mosquito that originated from Asia, Central America or Africa, where Warren had never been to.
It is also unclear if the cause of death is related to the 132 pound scrotum and the surgery.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Angelina Jolie & Brad Pitt Heads to Malta For New Movie After A Whirlwind French Wedding [PHOTOS]
- Prince William & Kate Middleton Caught Flirting In A Countryside Dinner Date [PHOTOS]
- Chris Martin Getting Serious With Jennifer Lawrence, Actress Joining Coldplay Tour [PHOTOS]
- 2014 US Open Update (Day 4 - Men's Singles): Murray, Djokovic, Raonic and Isner Advance to 3rd Round [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- UFO Sighting in Australia: A Mysterious 'Flying' Object With Changing Colors Observed[Watch Video]
- Volcano Eruption In Iceland: Lava Erupts More Than 50 Meters High, Prompts Aviation Alert [Video]
- Walking Fish Reveal How Our Ancestors Evolved Onto Land (Watch Video)
- Bad Memories Can be Changed into Good Ones, Say Scientists
- Stargazing: Saturn, Moon and Mars Meet Up Last August 31
- Apple iPhone 6 Actual Release Date after September 9 Confirmed 128GB Variant with New Resolution
- Pricey iPhone 6 on Release Date Likely but with 3X Retina Resolution & Mobile Payment Service – Reports
- Moto G2 Release Roundup: Specs, Pricing, and Release Date Details
- PlayStation 4 Killing Xbox One Costing Microsoft Millions But It's Fine
- Google Nexus 8 Confirmed as HTC T1 aka Volantis/Flounder with Freshly-Leaked Specs & Features – Reports
- Nexus 6 on Release Date Confirmed with Phablet-Size Display as FCC Filing Hints of 5.9-Inch Screen
- Europe, US Next on ISIS’ Hit List, Says Saudi King; Seized ISIS Laptop Reveals Terrifying Bio-Warfare Plans