Rupert Murdoch Tweets Wild Conspiracy Theories for Missing Malaysia Flight MH370; Media Mogul Convinced about Jihadists Terror Threat
By Gopi Chandra Kharel | March 17, 2014 11:41 PM EST
Ever since the twitter handle of the world's most powerful media mogul Rupert Murdoch came into existence 800 days ago, it has captured attention for often being a cause of hilarity and confusion.
Media mogul Rupert Murdoch is convinced that the missing Malaysia Airlines Flight MH370 has something to do with Jihadist Terror threat and Pakistan
Murdoch has also been throwing quite a few bombshells on the subject of the missing flight MH370 ever since its disappearance. But his theories are more baffling than any other theories, especially because it ceases to make sense and comes with no evidence. He puts forth blind speculations and goes to the extent of saying that the incident "confirms jihadists turning to make trouble for China."
He also says that the disappearance of the jet gives the United States a chance to befriend China while Russia bullies. He also alleges that the airliner is stolen and effectively hidden "perhaps in Northern Pakistan, like Bin Laden."
Here are Some of the Media Mogul's wild guesses:
777crash confirms jihadists turning to make trouble for China. Chance for US to make common cause, befriend China while Russia bullies.
World seems transfixed by 777 disappearance. Maybe no crash but stolen, effectively hidden, perhaps in Northern Pakistan, like Bin Laden. — Rupert Murdoch (@rupertmurdoch) March 15, 2014
777. Still think this a reminder that US and China should be working more closely on Muslim extremist threat.
— Rupert Murdoch (@rupertmurdoch) March 15, 2014
The wide-body jet, carrying 239 people onboard, was reported to have vanished from the civilian air-traffic control radar in the wee hours of March 9, only about an hour into its journey from Kuala Lumpur to Beijing.
While the inability to solve the puzzle surrounding the bizarre disappearance of the plane has become a breeding ground for uncanny theories and explanations doing their rounds on the Internet, the event has prompted a massive international air and water search, which so far has not produced any tangible results.
The incident that is becoming increasingly confusing tends to be leading people, least to mention, Rupert Murdoch himself suspect the role of Jihadist-style terror plot. But he is not the only one coming up with such theories.
Malaysian Prime Minister has said that the plane was flying until 8:11 am, an indication that tends to confirm the earlier claims made by the US investigators that the airplane continued to fly many additional hours from the time of what was initially announced as the last point of contact.
The evidence, indicating possible terrorism or sabotage, tends to make more sense in a theoretical point of view at a time when there is nothing more scientific and plausible one could think about.
I don't blame you, Murdoch!
To report problems or to leave feedback about this article, e-mail:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- From Fat To Fit: Celebrities Who Were Overweight Before They Became The Beauties That They Are
- Kendall Jenner Could Be Next Victoria's Secret Angel [PHOTOS]
- Taylor Swift Named People's Best Dressed Stars Of 2014 [PHOTOS]
- Champions League Results: Barcelona Barely Escapes With A Win, Chelsea Fails To Hold On To The Lead [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Kate Middleton Pregnancy:Camilla And Princess Eugenie Reportedly Jealous, Claimed Duchess Only Good At Making Babies
- Pregnant Kate Middleton Wants To Have A Big Family With ‘Five Children’ At Anmer Hall Residence- Reports
- ISIS European Teen Jihadists Allegedly Pregnant; New Zealand Silent On Kiwi Jihadist's Request To Return Home
- New Zealand Scientists Dissect Well-Preserved Female Colossal Squid [VIDEO]
- This Model Thinks She Is A Bombshell After Plastic Surgery Costing £30,000 Makes Her Look Like A Sex Toy
- iOS 8 Release Date Of Sept 17 Has Arrived: Update Begins At 10AM Pacific Time, Upgrade Your iDevices With iOS 7.1.2 First To Install iOS 8
- Google Nexus 6 Release Date on Q4 2014 Confirmed by T-Mobile Featuring Wi-Fi Calling
- Why Samsung Galaxy S5 Is Not The Best Smartphone To Purchase Now? If You Still Want To, Wait For A Month To Get It Cheap
- Apple iPad Air 2, iPad Mini 3 October Release Date Roundup: Freshly Leaked Protective Case Debuts Unique Vent Alongside Camera
- Canadian IS Jihadist Wants to ‘Play Soccer’ with Heads of US Decapitated Soldiers
- Warning to U.S. – ISIS Has Shot Down a Syrian Regime Fighter Jet
- Spice Dream Uno vs Xiaomi Redmi 1S: Android One Smartphone to Challenge The Existing Budget Friendly Smartphone