Rupert Murdoch Tweets Wild Conspiracy Theories for Missing Malaysia Flight MH370; Media Mogul Convinced about Jihadists Terror Threat
By Gopi Chandra Kharel | March 17, 2014 11:41 PM EST
Ever since the twitter handle of the world's most powerful media mogul Rupert Murdoch came into existence 800 days ago, it has captured attention for often being a cause of hilarity and confusion.
Media mogul Rupert Murdoch is convinced that the missing Malaysia Airlines Flight MH370 has something to do with Jihadist Terror threat and Pakistan
Murdoch has also been throwing quite a few bombshells on the subject of the missing flight MH370 ever since its disappearance. But his theories are more baffling than any other theories, especially because it ceases to make sense and comes with no evidence. He puts forth blind speculations and goes to the extent of saying that the incident "confirms jihadists turning to make trouble for China."
He also says that the disappearance of the jet gives the United States a chance to befriend China while Russia bullies. He also alleges that the airliner is stolen and effectively hidden "perhaps in Northern Pakistan, like Bin Laden."
Here are Some of the Media Mogul's wild guesses:
777crash confirms jihadists turning to make trouble for China. Chance for US to make common cause, befriend China while Russia bullies.
World seems transfixed by 777 disappearance. Maybe no crash but stolen, effectively hidden, perhaps in Northern Pakistan, like Bin Laden. — Rupert Murdoch (@rupertmurdoch) March 15, 2014
777. Still think this a reminder that US and China should be working more closely on Muslim extremist threat.
— Rupert Murdoch (@rupertmurdoch) March 15, 2014
The wide-body jet, carrying 239 people onboard, was reported to have vanished from the civilian air-traffic control radar in the wee hours of March 9, only about an hour into its journey from Kuala Lumpur to Beijing.
While the inability to solve the puzzle surrounding the bizarre disappearance of the plane has become a breeding ground for uncanny theories and explanations doing their rounds on the Internet, the event has prompted a massive international air and water search, which so far has not produced any tangible results.
The incident that is becoming increasingly confusing tends to be leading people, least to mention, Rupert Murdoch himself suspect the role of Jihadist-style terror plot. But he is not the only one coming up with such theories.
Malaysian Prime Minister has said that the plane was flying until 8:11 am, an indication that tends to confirm the earlier claims made by the US investigators that the airplane continued to fly many additional hours from the time of what was initially announced as the last point of contact.
The evidence, indicating possible terrorism or sabotage, tends to make more sense in a theoretical point of view at a time when there is nothing more scientific and plausible one could think about.
I don't blame you, Murdoch!
To report problems or to leave feedback about this article, e-mail:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
- NFL Thursday Recap - Denver Broncos 35, San Diego Chargers 21: Peyton Manning Has 3 TDs In Easy Win [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 3: Kansas City Royals 3, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Six English Words Which Originated From Arabic
- ISIS Educates Young Children in 'School of Jihad,' Deploys Them in Active Combat After Graduation [VIDEO]
- Robots May Be Used to Fight Ebola in West Africa; Australian PM Admits US, UK Asked For Medical Teams
- Decades-Long Mystery of Oklahoma Lake Solved, Missing Six Bodies Identified
- Belgium Chocolate Maker ISIS Forced To Change Brand Name To Escape Customer Fury
- Xiaomi Redmi 1S vs. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Verizon Motorola Droid Turbo Leaked Live Images Surfaces, Scheduled To Get Unveiled On Oct 28
- Update HTC One M7 with LG G2 with Android 4.4.2 as Sprint OTA: Fixes and Installation
- U.S. Targets Buyers of ISIS Oil, Threatens Sanctions
- ISIS Syria Airstrike Bombing Has Killed 550 People, Civilians Included
- Russia Blocking OSCE Monitoring Of Its Border With Ukraine
- Russia Slams US 'Double Standards' In The Fight Against ISIS