'Pretty Little Liars' Season 4 Finale Spoilers: Truth about Alison-Ezra Relationship Revealed; Aria Pregnant?
By Keerthi Mohan | March 17, 2014 10:36 PM EST
The season 4 finale of “Pretty Little Liars” is just a day away, and the promo of the upcoming episode indicates that the girls will finally come to know the identity of A. But spoilers indicate it is not going to deter A from tormenting the girls in the next season as well.
Pretty Little Liars
Alison is finally spilling the truth on what happened the night she disappeared. It is no secret that Alison and Ezra had some sort of a relationship before she was believed to have been murdered, and fans of the show will finally get to know the truth behind their relationship.
The promo also shows a flashback scene where Alison is sitting in a car with an annoyed-looking Ezra. Marlene King, executive producer of the show, recently hinted that theirs was not a romantic relationship.
“The girls have really only been speculating on what that relationship was from the manuscript and the clues Alison left behind. The finale will reveal how and where they met, and what their relationship really was. … There’s something that happens when they meet that makes it very interesting. You may be surprised by who the hunter was and who the hunted was,” King was quoted as saying by TVLine.
Alison’s return is also going to affect the girls individually and as a group, and King said that season 5 is going to be one of the most complex seasons.
It is believed that the life of one of the beloved characters will be put to great risk at the end of the season 4, and spoilers have even hinted a character’s death. While promos of the episode show Hanna holding a gun, it is too soon to say if she is somehow responsible for the aforementioned death.
King also revealed that there is going to be an interesting Ezra-Aria twist in the story, and fans have started speculating that Aria might be pregnant.
In an earlier episode, Aria was seen patting her stomach and also talked about squeezing herself into a size 10.
I think Aria is pregnant. #PLL she was feeling her stomach, and she said she'd be lucky if she could squeeze out of the tent.
— Spencer Wajda (@swajda23) March 12, 2014
The season 4 finale of “Pretty Little Liars” will air on ABC Family on 18 March, while season 5 will premiere on 10 June.
To report problems or to leave feedback about this article, e-mail:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Taylor Swift Named Forbes' Second Highest Paid Country Musician [PHOTOS]
- Lunch with the Gods: Pope Francis Eats with Vatican Workers in Cafeteria
- Typhoon Matmo Leaves 32k Customers w/o Electricity in Taiwan, Weakens After Landing in China
Join the Conversation
- Kate Middleton's Pregnancy Reports: Alleged Miscarriage Makes Prince William and Pince Harry Somber - Reports
- Ed Sheeran Disappoints Taylor Swift and Other A-List Celebrities, Scolded for Spilling Secrets - Reports
- Beyonce and Jay Z: HOV May Have a Sextape with Carmen Bryan, Report Suggests; Queen Bey ‘Beyond Furious’
- The Bachelorette Season 10 (2014) Finale, ATFR Spoilers: Find Out: Will Andi Dorfman Accept the Proposal and is She Still With the Winner
- Jim Parsons Quits The Big Bang Theory News Turns Out Hoax, but Actor ‘Not’ Sure about his Return in Season 8
- Google Nexus 6, 8 with Android L on Release Date Promises Killer Mobile Device Experience
- iPhone 6 Release Date Relevance to iOS Newbies: Specs Meaning, Price Considerations
- Killer Whales Gobble Japanese Whaling Crew
- 12-inch MacBook Apple Retina and 2014 MacBook Pro to Feature Liquid Sensors, Release in October
- The Pirate Bay Releases ‘The Mobile Bay’: Mobile Torrent Download Made Easier but Remains Illegal