'Pretty Little Liars' Season 4 Finale Spoilers: Truth about Alison-Ezra Relationship Revealed; Aria Pregnant?
By Keerthi Mohan | March 17, 2014 10:36 PM EST
The season 4 finale of “Pretty Little Liars” is just a day away, and the promo of the upcoming episode indicates that the girls will finally come to know the identity of A. But spoilers indicate it is not going to deter A from tormenting the girls in the next season as well.
Pretty Little Liars
Alison is finally spilling the truth on what happened the night she disappeared. It is no secret that Alison and Ezra had some sort of a relationship before she was believed to have been murdered, and fans of the show will finally get to know the truth behind their relationship.
The promo also shows a flashback scene where Alison is sitting in a car with an annoyed-looking Ezra. Marlene King, executive producer of the show, recently hinted that theirs was not a romantic relationship.
“The girls have really only been speculating on what that relationship was from the manuscript and the clues Alison left behind. The finale will reveal how and where they met, and what their relationship really was. … There’s something that happens when they meet that makes it very interesting. You may be surprised by who the hunter was and who the hunted was,” King was quoted as saying by TVLine.
Alison’s return is also going to affect the girls individually and as a group, and King said that season 5 is going to be one of the most complex seasons.
It is believed that the life of one of the beloved characters will be put to great risk at the end of the season 4, and spoilers have even hinted a character’s death. While promos of the episode show Hanna holding a gun, it is too soon to say if she is somehow responsible for the aforementioned death.
King also revealed that there is going to be an interesting Ezra-Aria twist in the story, and fans have started speculating that Aria might be pregnant.
In an earlier episode, Aria was seen patting her stomach and also talked about squeezing herself into a size 10.
I think Aria is pregnant. #PLL she was feeling her stomach, and she said she'd be lucky if she could squeeze out of the tent.
— Spencer Wajda (@swajda23) March 12, 2014
The season 4 finale of “Pretty Little Liars” will air on ABC Family on 18 March, while season 5 will premiere on 10 June.
To report problems or to leave feedback about this article, e-mail:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Kristen Stewart Moving On With Nicholas Hoult, Jennifer Lawrence Dating Chris Martin – Reports [PHOTOS]
- Chris Martin Dating Reports: Jennifer Lawrence Vs Gwyneth Paltrow [PHOTOS]
- Kate Middleton Suffocated in Kensington Palace, Queen Elizabeth Reported War With The Duchess [PHOTOS]
- 9/11 Dust Cloud Most Likely Have Created Pregnancy Issues: Celebrities Who Posed Nude During Pregnancy
Join the Conversation
- ‘Star Wars: Episode VII’: Han Solo's Super Star Destroyer, Costumes And Weapons
- 'NCIS' Season 12 Spoilers: Ziva David Out, Tony's New Love Could be Stephanie Jacobsen's Leia; Troian Bellisario Teases 'Reunion' Photo
- ‘The Big Bang Theory’: Top 5 Revelations Of Season 8
- 'X-Men: Apocalypse' : Wolverine's Costume's Leaked Image Hints to Traditional Look, Hugh Jackman to Play the Character Till Scripts Excite Him
- ‘Star Wars: Episode VII’: Tatooine Set Leaked, Reveals Tusken Raiders Huts
- Saudi Arabia: Brothers Beheaded For Smuggling Marijuana Into The Kingdom
- ISIS: More Journalists Beheading To Come After James Foley and Steven Sotloff [Video]
- Moto X+1 is Likely Nexus 6 Template; Motorola Shamu is 1st Android Silver with Snapdragon 810 – Reports
- James Foley’s Executioner Has British Accent—A Chilling Reminder That ISIS Has Foreign Members
- ISIS Posts Graphic Beheading Video of US Journalist James Foley
- iPhone 6 Release Date Remains On Course for Sept-Oct 2014 as Apple Delays iWatch Debut to 2015
- Nexus 6 Release Date Dilemma with Motorola Shamu Details Pointing to Better Smartphone and Killer Features