'Pretty Little Liars' Season 4 Finale Spoilers: Truth about Alison-Ezra Relationship Revealed; Aria Pregnant?
By Keerthi Mohan | March 17, 2014 10:36 PM EST
The season 4 finale of “Pretty Little Liars” is just a day away, and the promo of the upcoming episode indicates that the girls will finally come to know the identity of A. But spoilers indicate it is not going to deter A from tormenting the girls in the next season as well.
Pretty Little Liars
Alison is finally spilling the truth on what happened the night she disappeared. It is no secret that Alison and Ezra had some sort of a relationship before she was believed to have been murdered, and fans of the show will finally get to know the truth behind their relationship.
The promo also shows a flashback scene where Alison is sitting in a car with an annoyed-looking Ezra. Marlene King, executive producer of the show, recently hinted that theirs was not a romantic relationship.
“The girls have really only been speculating on what that relationship was from the manuscript and the clues Alison left behind. The finale will reveal how and where they met, and what their relationship really was. … There’s something that happens when they meet that makes it very interesting. You may be surprised by who the hunter was and who the hunted was,” King was quoted as saying by TVLine.
Alison’s return is also going to affect the girls individually and as a group, and King said that season 5 is going to be one of the most complex seasons.
It is believed that the life of one of the beloved characters will be put to great risk at the end of the season 4, and spoilers have even hinted a character’s death. While promos of the episode show Hanna holding a gun, it is too soon to say if she is somehow responsible for the aforementioned death.
King also revealed that there is going to be an interesting Ezra-Aria twist in the story, and fans have started speculating that Aria might be pregnant.
In an earlier episode, Aria was seen patting her stomach and also talked about squeezing herself into a size 10.
I think Aria is pregnant. #PLL she was feeling her stomach, and she said she'd be lucky if she could squeeze out of the tent.
— Spencer Wajda (@swajda23) March 12, 2014
The season 4 finale of “Pretty Little Liars” will air on ABC Family on 18 March, while season 5 will premiere on 10 June.
To report problems or to leave feedback about this article, e-mail:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
- NFL Thursday Recap - Denver Broncos 35, San Diego Chargers 21: Peyton Manning Has 3 TDs In Easy Win [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 3: Kansas City Royals 3, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 24, 2014: Katie Spills Ridge's Secret Plan While Eric's Announcement Causes A Huge Furor [WATCH VIDEO]
- Brad Pitt Forced To Talk About Ex-Wife Jennifer Aniston: Asked to Compare Wife Angelina Jolie With Rachel From 'Friends'
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 3 Major Spoilers: Death Count, The Terminus Residents’ Fate Plus Father Gabriel's Past
- ‘Star Wars: Episode 7’ Jungle Stormtroopers On Rampage – Leaked Images [Spoilers]
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers From Oct. 27-31, 2014: As Halloween Draws Near, Forrester Creations Will Reel From Eric's Shocking Decision And The Rest Will Scramble To Make Their Plans Successful [WATCH VIDEO]
- Xiaomi Redmi 1S vs. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Verizon Motorola Droid Turbo Leaked Live Images Surfaces, Scheduled To Get Unveiled On Oct 28
- Update HTC One M7 with LG G2 with Android 4.4.2 as Sprint OTA: Fixes and Installation
- U.S. Targets Buyers of ISIS Oil, Threatens Sanctions
- ISIS Syria Airstrike Bombing Has Killed 550 People, Civilians Included
- Russia Blocking OSCE Monitoring Of Its Border With Ukraine
- Russia Slams US 'Double Standards' In The Fight Against ISIS