'Pretty Little Liars' Season 4 Finale Spoilers: Truth about Alison-Ezra Relationship Revealed; Aria Pregnant?
By Keerthi Mohan | March 17, 2014 10:36 PM EST
The season 4 finale of “Pretty Little Liars” is just a day away, and the promo of the upcoming episode indicates that the girls will finally come to know the identity of A. But spoilers indicate it is not going to deter A from tormenting the girls in the next season as well.
Pretty Little Liars
Alison is finally spilling the truth on what happened the night she disappeared. It is no secret that Alison and Ezra had some sort of a relationship before she was believed to have been murdered, and fans of the show will finally get to know the truth behind their relationship.
The promo also shows a flashback scene where Alison is sitting in a car with an annoyed-looking Ezra. Marlene King, executive producer of the show, recently hinted that theirs was not a romantic relationship.
“The girls have really only been speculating on what that relationship was from the manuscript and the clues Alison left behind. The finale will reveal how and where they met, and what their relationship really was. … There’s something that happens when they meet that makes it very interesting. You may be surprised by who the hunter was and who the hunted was,” King was quoted as saying by TVLine.
Alison’s return is also going to affect the girls individually and as a group, and King said that season 5 is going to be one of the most complex seasons.
It is believed that the life of one of the beloved characters will be put to great risk at the end of the season 4, and spoilers have even hinted a character’s death. While promos of the episode show Hanna holding a gun, it is too soon to say if she is somehow responsible for the aforementioned death.
King also revealed that there is going to be an interesting Ezra-Aria twist in the story, and fans have started speculating that Aria might be pregnant.
In an earlier episode, Aria was seen patting her stomach and also talked about squeezing herself into a size 10.
I think Aria is pregnant. #PLL she was feeling her stomach, and she said she'd be lucky if she could squeeze out of the tent.
— Spencer Wajda (@swajda23) March 12, 2014
The season 4 finale of “Pretty Little Liars” will air on ABC Family on 18 March, while season 5 will premiere on 10 June.
To report problems or to leave feedback about this article, e-mail:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season 7 Finale Spoilers: Kurt Sutter On Ending The Biker Series And Picking The Right Song For The Final Ride
- Prince Charles’ Wife Camilla Parker-Bowles In Drug Scandal - Reports
- Prince Harry Kissing Mystery Blond, Cressida Bonas & Camilla Thurlow Are Distant Memory
- St. Louis Rams 28, Seattle Seahawks 26 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 2 Major Spoilers, Air Date: Where To Watch Online, Live Stream ‘Strangers’
- ‘The X Factor Australia’ Winner is Marlisa Punzalan; Dean Ray Finishes as Runner-Up [VIDEOS]
- ‘The X Factor Australia’ Grand Final Sing-Off: Marlisa Punzalan, Dean Ray and Brothers 3 [VIDEOS]
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 3 Promo, Spoilers: Find Out What Happens In ‘Four Walls And A Roof’
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Housemate Lawson Chooses Cat Over GF, Kisses Cat in Bed [VIDEO]
- Galaxy Note 4 vs Redmi Note 2 vs iPhone 6: Samsung in Danger with Depressing Q3
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date Likely this October 2014 with Pangu not Evad3rs Firming Up as Creator
- Top 4 Free-To-Download Apps for Fuller iPhone 6, 6 Plus Experience
- Apple Inc. (AAPL) Stock Set to Soar Beyond $100 Despite Decline After New iPad Launch
- Battery Saving Android 5.0 Lollipop Feature Extends The Battery Life Of Your Android Device By 90 Minutes And Displays Orange Bar While Power Saving Mode Is On
- Russia Beefs Up Gold Reserves To Offset Heat of Sanctions And Undercut Dollar
- Australia's 'No Way' Anti-Asylum Seeker Poster Sparks Outrage