Ellen DeGeneres Warns Jodie Foster Against Marrying Ex-Girlfriend Alexandra Hedison?
By Vanessa Francisco | March 17, 2014 7:25 PM EST
Months passed since Ellen DeGeneres' marriage to Portia de Rossi has been rumored "on the rocks" supposedly affecting the advice she gives to her friends. Meanwhile, Jodie Foster and partner Alexandra Hedison have recently been spotted wearing matching gold bands which gave rise to speculations on whether the couple has gotten married.
According to the National Enquirer, Ellen wanted to talk to Jodie about the realities and legalities of marriage. It was reported that Ellen was already pleading with Jodie not to get married, especially to her ex-girlfriend, Alexandra. Ellen and Alexandra were together for 3 years before she dated Portia. Three years could be enough to know each other well and Ellen feared that Jodie was heading for a huge emotional and financial hit with Alexandra.
According to Celeb Dirty Laundry, Ellen somehow regretted getting married and did not want to see her friend, Jodie to be taken advantage of. Ellen's and Alexandra's relationship did not end well and was previously reported that Ellen bad-mouthed Jodie because she felt her friend has betrayed her.
"Ellen feels Jodie is stabbing her in the back by hooking up with Alex," a close source revealed to Showbiz Spy.
"The lesbian community in Hollywood is small and it is well-known that Alex and Ellen had a very contentious breakup after Ellen got tired of Alex and eventually hooked up with Portia de Rossi," the source continued.
"Ellen has been under constant stress from the demands of her daily talk show and she is in a foul mood over the problems she is having with Portia. Ellen is extraordinarily competitive and it pains her to see Alex moving on with someone as talented and successful as Jodie.
"Ellen is vindictive as well and she is spreading the word among their mutual friends that Jodie is pathetic for picking up her cast-off. However, Jodie could not care less. She thinks Ellen is a fool for letting a good catch get away. Jodie had half a mind to send Ellen a note that said, 'Your loss is my gain' but not in a confrontational way. As far as Jodie is concerned, Ellen can stew in her own bitterness and regret."
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- 'Fast & Furious 7': New Brian O' Connor And Dominic Toretto Scene Surfaces
- Mariah Carey-Nick Cannon Divorce: Mariah Claims Infidelity, Nick's Affair With Amber Rose To Blame -- Report
- Taylor Swift And Harry Styles Spotted Together Enjoying A Concert; Songstress ‘Still Not Over’ 1D Singer—Reports
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ (Y&R) Nov. 21 Spoilers: Nick Shocks His Family And Summer’s Past Gets Revealed
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season 7, Episode 12 Spoilers: The Woman Behind ‘Red Rose’ [VIDEO]
- Black Friday 2014 Sale: Top Deals On Game Consoles Xbox One, PS4, Nintendo Wii U And More
- Walmart Pre-Black Friday 2014 Sale On Nov. 21, 2014 Includes Discounts On The 'NBA 2K15' For PS4 And The 'Skylanders Trap Team’ Starter Kit [WATCH VIDEO]
- Alleged 'Microsoft Lumia 1030' Front Panel Leaked With Capacitive Buttons; 'Xbox One' Owners To Get Free Goodies On Anniversary
- More Bad News for Android 5.0 Lollipop As Problems Come In for Nexus and Other Devices
- Black Friday 2014 Sale: Top 9 TV Deals Starting From $99 To $899
- BlackBerry Classic (aka Q20) Keyboard Shortcuts Explained In A Quick Video
- Julie Bishop Condemns Barack Obama For Overlooking Australia’s Commitment in Protecting Great Barrier Reef