Ellen DeGeneres Warns Jodie Foster Against Marrying Ex-Girlfriend Alexandra Hedison?
By Vanessa Francisco | March 17, 2014 7:25 PM EST
Months passed since Ellen DeGeneres' marriage to Portia de Rossi has been rumored "on the rocks" supposedly affecting the advice she gives to her friends. Meanwhile, Jodie Foster and partner Alexandra Hedison have recently been spotted wearing matching gold bands which gave rise to speculations on whether the couple has gotten married.
According to the National Enquirer, Ellen wanted to talk to Jodie about the realities and legalities of marriage. It was reported that Ellen was already pleading with Jodie not to get married, especially to her ex-girlfriend, Alexandra. Ellen and Alexandra were together for 3 years before she dated Portia. Three years could be enough to know each other well and Ellen feared that Jodie was heading for a huge emotional and financial hit with Alexandra.
According to Celeb Dirty Laundry, Ellen somehow regretted getting married and did not want to see her friend, Jodie to be taken advantage of. Ellen's and Alexandra's relationship did not end well and was previously reported that Ellen bad-mouthed Jodie because she felt her friend has betrayed her.
"Ellen feels Jodie is stabbing her in the back by hooking up with Alex," a close source revealed to Showbiz Spy.
"The lesbian community in Hollywood is small and it is well-known that Alex and Ellen had a very contentious breakup after Ellen got tired of Alex and eventually hooked up with Portia de Rossi," the source continued.
"Ellen has been under constant stress from the demands of her daily talk show and she is in a foul mood over the problems she is having with Portia. Ellen is extraordinarily competitive and it pains her to see Alex moving on with someone as talented and successful as Jodie.
"Ellen is vindictive as well and she is spreading the word among their mutual friends that Jodie is pathetic for picking up her cast-off. However, Jodie could not care less. She thinks Ellen is a fool for letting a good catch get away. Jodie had half a mind to send Ellen a note that said, 'Your loss is my gain' but not in a confrontational way. As far as Jodie is concerned, Ellen can stew in her own bitterness and regret."
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Slow-Moving Yet Unrelenting Hawaii Lava Now Only Inches Away From Pahoa Homes
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 6: Kansas City Royals 10, San Francisco Giants 0 [PHOTOS]
- San Francisco Giants Beat Kansas City Royals, 3-2 In Game 7, Wins 2014 MLB World Series [PHOTOS]
- Cavaliers, LeBron James Flop In First Game Back In Cleveland; New York Knicks, Melo Pull Off Road Upset, 95-90 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- This Is Why Japanese Princess Masako Attended First Palace Banquet After 11 Years
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers From Nov. 3-7, 2014: Hunter Tylo Comes Back To 'B&B' As Dr. Taylor Hamilton Hayes While Changes Are Being Made At Forrester Creations
- ‘The Bachelor Australia’ Update: Louise And Blake To Make Their First Appearance As A Couple In Australia
- Pregnant Kourtney Kardashian Talks About Marrying Scott Disick, Her Pregnancy Cravings and Picking Out Baby Names
- ‘The Hobbit: The Battle of the Five Armies’ Premiere Announcement Plus Spoilers [Watch Video]
- NATO: Russia's Been Conducting Too Many Military Flights Over Europe
- Moto X 2014 vs. Motorola DROID Turbo - Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Dismantling Of Fukushima Reactor 1 Faces Delays, US Judge Gives Sailor Go Signal To Push Through Lawsuit Against TEPCO Over Radiation
- Samsung Galaxy Note Edge To Be Available Through T-Mobile In The US
- Five Extreme Drop Tests On BlackBerry Passport Reveals Its Endurance [Watch Video]
- Updated iOS 8 Pangu Untethered Jailbreak Now Fully Works with Cydia: Key Fixes & Mods to Expect
- Ex-Ohio Trooper Pleads Guilty To Issuing Sex as Penalty To Women Motorists