Ellen DeGeneres Warns Jodie Foster Against Marrying Ex-Girlfriend Alexandra Hedison?
By Vanessa Francisco | March 17, 2014 7:25 PM EST
Months passed since Ellen DeGeneres' marriage to Portia de Rossi has been rumored "on the rocks" supposedly affecting the advice she gives to her friends. Meanwhile, Jodie Foster and partner Alexandra Hedison have recently been spotted wearing matching gold bands which gave rise to speculations on whether the couple has gotten married.
According to the National Enquirer, Ellen wanted to talk to Jodie about the realities and legalities of marriage. It was reported that Ellen was already pleading with Jodie not to get married, especially to her ex-girlfriend, Alexandra. Ellen and Alexandra were together for 3 years before she dated Portia. Three years could be enough to know each other well and Ellen feared that Jodie was heading for a huge emotional and financial hit with Alexandra.
According to Celeb Dirty Laundry, Ellen somehow regretted getting married and did not want to see her friend, Jodie to be taken advantage of. Ellen's and Alexandra's relationship did not end well and was previously reported that Ellen bad-mouthed Jodie because she felt her friend has betrayed her.
"Ellen feels Jodie is stabbing her in the back by hooking up with Alex," a close source revealed to Showbiz Spy.
"The lesbian community in Hollywood is small and it is well-known that Alex and Ellen had a very contentious breakup after Ellen got tired of Alex and eventually hooked up with Portia de Rossi," the source continued.
"Ellen has been under constant stress from the demands of her daily talk show and she is in a foul mood over the problems she is having with Portia. Ellen is extraordinarily competitive and it pains her to see Alex moving on with someone as talented and successful as Jodie.
"Ellen is vindictive as well and she is spreading the word among their mutual friends that Jodie is pathetic for picking up her cast-off. However, Jodie could not care less. She thinks Ellen is a fool for letting a good catch get away. Jodie had half a mind to send Ellen a note that said, 'Your loss is my gain' but not in a confrontational way. As far as Jodie is concerned, Ellen can stew in her own bitterness and regret."
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Gennady Golovkin Next Fight Options: Canelo Alvarez, Miguel Cotto Or Julio Cesar Chavez Jr.
- NFL MNF: Pittsburgh Steelers 30, Houston Texans 23 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Ian Somerhalder–Nina Dobrev Reunion Not Happening: 'The Vampire Diaries' (TVD) Star Is 'Falling In Love' With Nikki Reed—Report
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Lawson’s Girlfriend Reportedly Entering the House Plus Sandra Gets Evicted [VIDEO]
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Evictee Jason Rose Opens Up About His Family’s Acceptance of His Sexuality, Cat and Lawson’s Illicit Love Affair [VIDEO]
- 'Arrow' Season 3, Episode 3 Spoilers: Merlyn vs Queen; Thea Reborn; Felicity Smoak Gets New Boss [Watch Arrow 3x03 Promo Video]
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ Spoilers For Oct. 23: Find Out What Happens When Phyllis Meets Kelly
- No Mercy: ISIS, Father Stones to Death Daughter for Alleged Adultery
- Boy Stoned To Death For Alleged Rape, Victim Receives Dowry From Militants
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date is Doomed as Team Evad3rs Opts Out, Pangu Hits Snag – Report
- Russia is Creating Underwater Combat Robots to Protect its Arctic Territories
- ASUS Releases A Teaser Indicating The Arrival of New Zenfone and ZenWatch On October 28
- Google Nexus 6 vs. iPhone 5S: 4 Important Things to Consider Before Switching to Android Lollipop
- Swedish Military Spots ‘Russian Submarine’ Off Stockholm Coast, An Alarming ‘Security Game Changer’