Ellen DeGeneres Warns Jodie Foster Against Marrying Ex-Girlfriend Alexandra Hedison?
By Vanessa Francisco | March 17, 2014 7:25 PM EST
Months passed since Ellen DeGeneres' marriage to Portia de Rossi has been rumored "on the rocks" supposedly affecting the advice she gives to her friends. Meanwhile, Jodie Foster and partner Alexandra Hedison have recently been spotted wearing matching gold bands which gave rise to speculations on whether the couple has gotten married.
According to the National Enquirer, Ellen wanted to talk to Jodie about the realities and legalities of marriage. It was reported that Ellen was already pleading with Jodie not to get married, especially to her ex-girlfriend, Alexandra. Ellen and Alexandra were together for 3 years before she dated Portia. Three years could be enough to know each other well and Ellen feared that Jodie was heading for a huge emotional and financial hit with Alexandra.
According to Celeb Dirty Laundry, Ellen somehow regretted getting married and did not want to see her friend, Jodie to be taken advantage of. Ellen's and Alexandra's relationship did not end well and was previously reported that Ellen bad-mouthed Jodie because she felt her friend has betrayed her.
"Ellen feels Jodie is stabbing her in the back by hooking up with Alex," a close source revealed to Showbiz Spy.
"The lesbian community in Hollywood is small and it is well-known that Alex and Ellen had a very contentious breakup after Ellen got tired of Alex and eventually hooked up with Portia de Rossi," the source continued.
"Ellen has been under constant stress from the demands of her daily talk show and she is in a foul mood over the problems she is having with Portia. Ellen is extraordinarily competitive and it pains her to see Alex moving on with someone as talented and successful as Jodie.
"Ellen is vindictive as well and she is spreading the word among their mutual friends that Jodie is pathetic for picking up her cast-off. However, Jodie could not care less. She thinks Ellen is a fool for letting a good catch get away. Jodie had half a mind to send Ellen a note that said, 'Your loss is my gain' but not in a confrontational way. As far as Jodie is concerned, Ellen can stew in her own bitterness and regret."
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Still The World Champions: Team USA Overpowers Serbia, 129-92 To Win 2014 FIBA World Cup [PHOTOS]
- Pope Francis: World War III Has Started On Piecemeal
- After Win Over Maidana, Mayweather Says He Is Prepared To Negotiate A Fight With Pacquiao
- From Fat To Fit: Celebrities Who Were Overweight Before They Became The Beauties That They Are
Join the Conversation
- 'Star Wars 7': Luke Skywalker Exiled, Turns Into Powerful Wizard
- ‘Batman V Superman: Dawn of Justice’: Leaked Videos Show Batmobile In Motion; Vehicle Reportedly 'Stolen'
- ‘Avengers: Age of Ultron’: Black Panther Powerful Than Ultron, Can Be New Iron Man
- The Pirate Bay Founder Gottfrid Svartholm Trial’s Second Week: TPB Founder’s Co-Defendant Answers Questions Plus Jacob Appelbaum Appears
- Miley Cyrus Naked Picture In Bathroom: 'Bangerz' Singer Shares The Racy Picture With Fans
- iPhone 6 vs iPhone 6 Plus vs Galaxy S5 and HTC One M8: Performance, CPU and Health
- Google Release Roundup: Nexus 5 2014, Nexus 6, Nexus 8 and Android L Killer Features
- Samsung Attacks iPhone 6 Plus Through New Galaxy Note 4 Commercial: Apple Claims Imitating Galaxy Note Phablets
- iPhone 6 And IPhone 6 Plus Sold Out, New Stocks To Arrive In October
- Pregnant Kate Middleton May Call Off Malta Trip Due To Sickness: Royal Couple Will Move To Anmer Hall Residence
- Moto G (Gen 2) vs. Xiaomi Redmi 1S—Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Nexus 6, 8 Release Dates Imminent as Moto X Pre-Order Begins & Nexus 7 Deals Ramp Up