Ellen DeGeneres Warns Jodie Foster Against Marrying Ex-Girlfriend Alexandra Hedison?
By Vanessa Francisco | March 17, 2014 7:25 PM EST
Months passed since Ellen DeGeneres' marriage to Portia de Rossi has been rumored "on the rocks" supposedly affecting the advice she gives to her friends. Meanwhile, Jodie Foster and partner Alexandra Hedison have recently been spotted wearing matching gold bands which gave rise to speculations on whether the couple has gotten married.
According to the National Enquirer, Ellen wanted to talk to Jodie about the realities and legalities of marriage. It was reported that Ellen was already pleading with Jodie not to get married, especially to her ex-girlfriend, Alexandra. Ellen and Alexandra were together for 3 years before she dated Portia. Three years could be enough to know each other well and Ellen feared that Jodie was heading for a huge emotional and financial hit with Alexandra.
According to Celeb Dirty Laundry, Ellen somehow regretted getting married and did not want to see her friend, Jodie to be taken advantage of. Ellen's and Alexandra's relationship did not end well and was previously reported that Ellen bad-mouthed Jodie because she felt her friend has betrayed her.
"Ellen feels Jodie is stabbing her in the back by hooking up with Alex," a close source revealed to Showbiz Spy.
"The lesbian community in Hollywood is small and it is well-known that Alex and Ellen had a very contentious breakup after Ellen got tired of Alex and eventually hooked up with Portia de Rossi," the source continued.
"Ellen has been under constant stress from the demands of her daily talk show and she is in a foul mood over the problems she is having with Portia. Ellen is extraordinarily competitive and it pains her to see Alex moving on with someone as talented and successful as Jodie.
"Ellen is vindictive as well and she is spreading the word among their mutual friends that Jodie is pathetic for picking up her cast-off. However, Jodie could not care less. She thinks Ellen is a fool for letting a good catch get away. Jodie had half a mind to send Ellen a note that said, 'Your loss is my gain' but not in a confrontational way. As far as Jodie is concerned, Ellen can stew in her own bitterness and regret."
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Typhoon Rammasun Claims 18 Lives in China, Incurs $4.32B Losses (PHOTOS)
- National Ice Cream Day: Most-Ordered Flavors and Toppings by Americans [See Photos]
- Malaysia Airlines MH17: Vital Black Boxes Finally Land in Hands of Malaysian Authorities, Rebels Announce Ceasefire (PHOTOS/VIDEOS)
- Celebs: Struggle With Drug Addiction
Join the Conversation
- Bachelorette 2014, Bachelor 2015 Spoilers: Andi Dorfman Hints at Next Bachelor; Find Out What He Thinks About the Job
- Castle Season 7 Spoilers: Stana Katic says ‘Back in the Saddle’, Beckett, Castle Romance to Grow Stronger
- Orange is the New Black Update: Reality T.V. Star to Appear in Season 3, Actor Says Show can Run for Long Time, even with New Protagonist
- Game of Thrones Season 5 Spoilers: Nymeria Sand and Arya's Nymeria As Possible Ferocious Forces in New HBO Chapter
- The Bachelor 2014 Update: Nikki Ferrell Sparks Split News Amid Juan Pablo’s Cheating Reports; Find out the Truth
- Fresh Leak Hints iPhone 6 Price and Release Date; 4.7-Inches iPhone 6 Sapphire Display Scratched in Test; New Spigen Cases Out
- iPhone 6 2014 Release Date Very Soon as Apple Orders 120M New iPhones from Foxconn – Report
- Google Nexus 6 on Release Date Will Sport 2K Display Panel & Lower Price Tag – Report
- Motorola Moto G Vs. Xiaomi Mi3 – Low in Price, High -level Features
- FCC Approves Sony Xperia Z3 for U.S. Market
- Killer Xiaomi Mi4 at $499 Comes With 5.5-Inch Quad HD Display, Snapdragon 805 Processor, 3GB RAM and More
- End of Times Indicators: Japan’s Mount Fuji in ‘Critical State’ to Erupt, Could Affect At Least 1.2M People