Kate Middleton Hates And Fears Cressida Bonas Because of Prince William's One True Love?
By Vanessa Francisco | March 17, 2014 6:01 PM EST
Prince Harry and Cressida Bonas have been the center of attention at the start of 2014 right after Harry returned from the South Pole and ended his military gig.
After watching them attended rugby matches and shared burgers, people guessed that the couple will be engaged at the end of the year but much to Chelsy Davy's dismay. Harry has taken Cressy to several public outings and even reportedly has given her a key to the Kensington Palace.
According to E! News, Prince Harry and Cressida have already been talking about marriage and the changes it would entail, especially when it comes to their "semi normal lifestyle." Cressy reportedly loves they still have a lot of freedom in public but she is also aware that it will not be the case once they get engaged.
The publication further reported Kate Middleton has been giving Cressida a lot of advice on how to be ready for the big changes ahead. The Duchess of Cambridge is one of the very few people who can really relate to what Cressy will go through and has been "super helpful" and "brilliant in advising Bonas.
"Kate likes her very much and has offered tips on how to keep her normality. Kate has been there and done it and while she knows Cressy will not be talked about and followed like she was, she needs to get a real slant on what happens," a royal source said. Curiously though, every time Bonas called Kate, it reportedly goes straight to voicemail.
It is also be noted that Cressida is the half-sister of Isabella Calthorpe, who Prince William pursued after leaving Kate back in the day but who in turn dumped him supposedly because she did not want to join the royal family. Prince William was reportedly ready to propose to Isabella had she not left him. She is William's first choice and Kate knows it.
Kate showed her professionalism and approval for Bonas though when she invited her to Prince George's christening in October 2013. Though Bonas declined for not wanting to draw attention, a source told US magazine that she really likes Middleton's mother, Carole.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- Image Of An Alien Revealed By US Intelligence Agent Suggests Existence Of Extraterrestrial Life -- Report
- US Police Officers Shoot 12-Year-Old Child ‘By Mistake’
- Woman Charged For Leaving Her Baby in Drain in Australia Needs 'Compassion' Says Social Worker
- [In Pictures] Police Fire As Protest Turns Into ‘Riot’ After Grand Jury Decision on Ferguson Shooting
- New Zealanders in Australia Consider Moving Back to Home Country For Better Life
- Russia Is Ready for Shooting War, Will Likely Win Looming Nuclear Showdown with U.S. – Report
- Microsoft Band Runs Out Of Stock, But Offers $10 Gift Voucher To Wait-Listed Customers
- Black Friday And Cyber Monday Sale 2014: AT&T's Cricket Wireless Offers Discounts On Lumia 1320, Galaxy S5, S4 And HTC Desire 510
- Google Joins Forces with GoPro Inc with New Google Maps Focusing on Destination
- Target Early Black Friday 2014 Sale Ad Released For Nov. 26, 2014 Includes Deals On Toys, HDTVs And Video Games Such As ‘FIFA 15’ And ‘NHL 15’ For Xbox 360 [WATCH VIDEO]
- 16GB iPhone 6 for $99 at Sam’s Club is the Best 2014 Black Friday Deal Around
- Lumia Update Will Come Soon Confirms Microsoft