Kate Middleton Hates And Fears Cressida Bonas Because of Prince William's One True Love?
By Vanessa Francisco | March 17, 2014 6:01 PM EST
Prince Harry and Cressida Bonas have been the center of attention at the start of 2014 right after Harry returned from the South Pole and ended his military gig.
After watching them attended rugby matches and shared burgers, people guessed that the couple will be engaged at the end of the year but much to Chelsy Davy's dismay. Harry has taken Cressy to several public outings and even reportedly has given her a key to the Kensington Palace.
According to E! News, Prince Harry and Cressida have already been talking about marriage and the changes it would entail, especially when it comes to their "semi normal lifestyle." Cressy reportedly loves they still have a lot of freedom in public but she is also aware that it will not be the case once they get engaged.
The publication further reported Kate Middleton has been giving Cressida a lot of advice on how to be ready for the big changes ahead. The Duchess of Cambridge is one of the very few people who can really relate to what Cressy will go through and has been "super helpful" and "brilliant in advising Bonas.
"Kate likes her very much and has offered tips on how to keep her normality. Kate has been there and done it and while she knows Cressy will not be talked about and followed like she was, she needs to get a real slant on what happens," a royal source said. Curiously though, every time Bonas called Kate, it reportedly goes straight to voicemail.
It is also be noted that Cressida is the half-sister of Isabella Calthorpe, who Prince William pursued after leaving Kate back in the day but who in turn dumped him supposedly because she did not want to join the royal family. Prince William was reportedly ready to propose to Isabella had she not left him. She is William's first choice and Kate knows it.
Kate showed her professionalism and approval for Bonas though when she invited her to Prince George's christening in October 2013. Though Bonas declined for not wanting to draw attention, a source told US magazine that she really likes Middleton's mother, Carole.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- From Fat To Fit: Celebrities Who Were Overweight Before They Became The Beauties That They Are
- Kendall Jenner Could Be Next Victoria's Secret Angel [PHOTOS]
- Taylor Swift Named People's Best Dressed Stars Of 2014 [PHOTOS]
- Champions League Results: Barcelona Barely Escapes With A Win, Chelsea Fails To Hold On To The Lead [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Kate Middleton Pregnancy:Camilla And Princess Eugenie Reportedly Jealous, Claimed Duchess Only Good At Making Babies
- Pregnant Kate Middleton Wants To Have A Big Family With ‘Five Children’ At Anmer Hall Residence- Reports
- ISIS European Teen Jihadists Allegedly Pregnant; New Zealand Silent On Kiwi Jihadist's Request To Return Home
- New Zealand Scientists Dissect Well-Preserved Female Colossal Squid [VIDEO]
- This Model Thinks She Is A Bombshell After Plastic Surgery Costing £30,000 Makes Her Look Like A Sex Toy
- iOS 8 Release Date Of Sept 17 Has Arrived: Update Begins At 10AM Pacific Time, Upgrade Your iDevices With iOS 7.1.2 First To Install iOS 8
- Google Nexus 6 Release Date on Q4 2014 Confirmed by T-Mobile Featuring Wi-Fi Calling
- Why Samsung Galaxy S5 Is Not The Best Smartphone To Purchase Now? If You Still Want To, Wait For A Month To Get It Cheap
- Apple iPad Air 2, iPad Mini 3 October Release Date Roundup: Freshly Leaked Protective Case Debuts Unique Vent Alongside Camera
- Canadian IS Jihadist Wants to ‘Play Soccer’ with Heads of US Decapitated Soldiers
- Warning to U.S. – ISIS Has Shot Down a Syrian Regime Fighter Jet
- Spice Dream Uno vs Xiaomi Redmi 1S: Android One Smartphone to Challenge The Existing Budget Friendly Smartphone