Kate Middleton Hates And Fears Cressida Bonas Because of Prince William's One True Love?
By Vanessa Francisco | March 17, 2014 6:01 PM EST
Prince Harry and Cressida Bonas have been the center of attention at the start of 2014 right after Harry returned from the South Pole and ended his military gig.
After watching them attended rugby matches and shared burgers, people guessed that the couple will be engaged at the end of the year but much to Chelsy Davy's dismay. Harry has taken Cressy to several public outings and even reportedly has given her a key to the Kensington Palace.
According to E! News, Prince Harry and Cressida have already been talking about marriage and the changes it would entail, especially when it comes to their "semi normal lifestyle." Cressy reportedly loves they still have a lot of freedom in public but she is also aware that it will not be the case once they get engaged.
The publication further reported Kate Middleton has been giving Cressida a lot of advice on how to be ready for the big changes ahead. The Duchess of Cambridge is one of the very few people who can really relate to what Cressy will go through and has been "super helpful" and "brilliant in advising Bonas.
"Kate likes her very much and has offered tips on how to keep her normality. Kate has been there and done it and while she knows Cressy will not be talked about and followed like she was, she needs to get a real slant on what happens," a royal source said. Curiously though, every time Bonas called Kate, it reportedly goes straight to voicemail.
It is also be noted that Cressida is the half-sister of Isabella Calthorpe, who Prince William pursued after leaving Kate back in the day but who in turn dumped him supposedly because she did not want to join the royal family. Prince William was reportedly ready to propose to Isabella had she not left him. She is William's first choice and Kate knows it.
Kate showed her professionalism and approval for Bonas though when she invited her to Prince George's christening in October 2013. Though Bonas declined for not wanting to draw attention, a source told US magazine that she really likes Middleton's mother, Carole.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- Video Showing Mentally Disabled African American Shot 46 Times By Eight Police Officers For Just Holding A Penknife
- Brisbane Woman Performs Sex With Dog, Gets Charged With Bestiality
- Kate Middleton Pregnancy Update: Duchess Forced To Return To Royal Engagements, Feuding With The Queen Over Royal Duties---Report
- Google Loses Lawsuit Against Canadian Woman Over Breast Exposure
- Robbery Attempt in Sydney Bank, Armed Robbers on The Loose
- NATO: Russia's Been Conducting Too Many Military Flights Over Europe
- Nokia Lumia 730 v. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Moto X 2014 vs. Motorola DROID Turbo - Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Apple iPhone 6 Plus vs Motorola Droid Turbo: Comparsion On Processor, Software And Battery
- Australia Special Forces Await 'Delayed' Iraqi Visas Before Joining ISIS Fight
- ISIS Has Been Equipped With Advanced Anti-Aircraft Missiles