Kate Middleton Hates And Fears Cressida Bonas Because of Prince William's One True Love?
By Vanessa Francisco | March 17, 2014 6:01 PM EST
Prince Harry and Cressida Bonas have been the center of attention at the start of 2014 right after Harry returned from the South Pole and ended his military gig.
After watching them attended rugby matches and shared burgers, people guessed that the couple will be engaged at the end of the year but much to Chelsy Davy's dismay. Harry has taken Cressy to several public outings and even reportedly has given her a key to the Kensington Palace.
According to E! News, Prince Harry and Cressida have already been talking about marriage and the changes it would entail, especially when it comes to their "semi normal lifestyle." Cressy reportedly loves they still have a lot of freedom in public but she is also aware that it will not be the case once they get engaged.
The publication further reported Kate Middleton has been giving Cressida a lot of advice on how to be ready for the big changes ahead. The Duchess of Cambridge is one of the very few people who can really relate to what Cressy will go through and has been "super helpful" and "brilliant in advising Bonas.
"Kate likes her very much and has offered tips on how to keep her normality. Kate has been there and done it and while she knows Cressy will not be talked about and followed like she was, she needs to get a real slant on what happens," a royal source said. Curiously though, every time Bonas called Kate, it reportedly goes straight to voicemail.
It is also be noted that Cressida is the half-sister of Isabella Calthorpe, who Prince William pursued after leaving Kate back in the day but who in turn dumped him supposedly because she did not want to join the royal family. Prince William was reportedly ready to propose to Isabella had she not left him. She is William's first choice and Kate knows it.
Kate showed her professionalism and approval for Bonas though when she invited her to Prince George's christening in October 2013. Though Bonas declined for not wanting to draw attention, a source told US magazine that she really likes Middleton's mother, Carole.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Typhoon Rammasun Claims 18 Lives in China, Incurs $4.32B Losses (PHOTOS)
- National Ice Cream Day: Most-Ordered Flavors and Toppings by Americans [See Photos]
- Malaysia Airlines MH17: Vital Black Boxes Finally Land in Hands of Malaysian Authorities, Rebels Announce Ceasefire (PHOTOS/VIDEOS)
- Celebs: Struggle With Drug Addiction
Join the Conversation
- 2014 Meteor Shower: Where and How to Best View Delta Aquarids Meteor Shower Peak on July 28 and 29
- iPhone 6 releasing Soon, Use Old Smartphones to Save Rainforest
- Prince George’s Birthday Celebrations: Prince Charles and Duchess Camilla to Remain Absent from Grandson's First Birthday Party Plus Other Details- Report
- Happy Birthday Prince George: 5 Things to Know About Kate Middleton and Prince William’s Son
- Lightning Strikes Twice: Australian Woman Had Daughter in MH17 & Brother in MH370
- Fresh Leak Hints iPhone 6 Price and Release Date; 4.7-Inches iPhone 6 Sapphire Display Scratched in Test; New Spigen Cases Out
- iPhone 6 2014 Release Date Very Soon as Apple Orders 120M New iPhones from Foxconn – Report
- Google Nexus 6 on Release Date Will Sport 2K Display Panel & Lower Price Tag – Report
- Motorola Moto G Vs. Xiaomi Mi3 – Low in Price, High -level Features
- FCC Approves Sony Xperia Z3 for U.S. Market
- Killer Xiaomi Mi4 at $499 Comes With 5.5-Inch Quad HD Display, Snapdragon 805 Processor, 3GB RAM and More
- End of Times Indicators: Japan’s Mount Fuji in ‘Critical State’ to Erupt, Could Affect At Least 1.2M People