‘Reign’ Episode 15 Preview/Spoilers “The Darkness”: Will Lola Destroy Mary, Francis' Marriage? [VIDEO]
By Anshu Shrivastava | March 17, 2014 4:34 PM EST
"Reign" Episode 14, "Dirty Laundry," revealed that Lola is pregnant with Prince Francis' child, while Mary was unable to conceive during her two-month honeymoon period. In the episode, Mary stopped Lola from going through a life threatening procedure to kill the baby. And, she came to know that Lola is carrying Francis' child. The preview of the upcoming episode suggests that Mary will accuse Lola of trying to destroy her marriage. Also, it looks like Lola and Francis' relationship may not just be about the one-night-stand.
The episode 15 of "Reign" is titled "The Darkness." In this episode's preview clip, Mary can be seen saying to Lola that she [Lola] made a mistake and that she needs to fix it before it destroys her marriage to Francis. The preview suggests that Francis will be visiting Lola in her chamber. According to the synopsis of the episode, Lola will not participate in an event that provides women of the castle an opportunity to meet potential suitors. Lola's reluctance is likely to disappointment Mary.
In "Dirty Laundry," Bash had warned Mary that when the time comes, Francis and the rest will choose their own self-interest over hers. If Mary does not get pregnant soon, his warning is likely to come true.
Meanwhile, King Henry is set to kill someone, again. In "Dirty Laundry," he had accidently pushed the sister of Bohemia's Archduke to death. Queen Catherine had helped him clean-up the mess. The preview provides a glimpse of an arrogant King talking to his Queen, not the scared King of the previous episode seeking his wife's help.
Bash will be going inside the woods to experience the terror of dark forces. He will be determined to find out the truth behind the darkness.
Official Synopsis of "Reign" Episode 15 "The Darkness": The castle is abuzz with First Light, where the women of the castle mingle with potential suitors. Much to Mary's dismay, Lola is reluctant to participate in the tradition. After another violent incident with the increasingly erratic King Henry, Kenna fears for her safety and confides in Queen Catherine, while Bash experiences the terrors of the woods and vows to uncover the truth behind the Darkness.
Steve DiMarco has directed the episode, which has been written by Charlie Craig.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- George Clooney And Amal Alamuddin's Wedding In Venice: Photos Of Groom And His Family, Friends [Slideshow]
- NFL Recap - Week 4: Green Bay Packers 38, Chicago Bears 17 [PHOTOS]
- NFL Recap: New York Giants 45, Washington Redskins 14 [PHOTOS]
- Photos Of George Clooney And Amal Alamuddin, They Get Married Again On Monday [Slideshow]
Join the Conversation
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5 Filming Spoilers: Beardless Rick Grimes Seems To Be On The Set
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 1, 2014: Hope Reveals Something To Wyatt And Katie Almost Loses A Loved One [WATCH VIDEO]
- 'The Bachelor Australia' Season 2 Preview: Someone Drops The L Bomb, Marriage Proposal In Season Finale
- ‘Orange is the New Black Story’ Season 3 Update: New Corrections Officer To Be Introduced, Likely To Take Pornstache's Position At Litchfield Penitentiary
- “American Horror Story” Season 4 Spoilers: Emma Roberts' Maggie And Evan Peters’ Jimmy Darling To Be In A Romantic Relationship
- 3 Reasons to Get the Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Instead of the iPhone 6
- iPhone 6 vs Moto G 2014: Motorola’s Budget Smartphone Takes On Apple’s Premium Smartphone
- Google HTC Nexus 9 Tablet October 24 Launch Date Benefits Many
- Galaxy Note 4 vs Nexus 6: Which Smartphone Dominates
- MH 370 Search In Ocean To Intensify With Hi Tech Ships Joining The Plane Hunt From October
- New Windows OS Is Not Windows 9, Microsoft To Launch Windows 10 As New OS Build
- Nexus 7 Tips and Tricks