NBA Recap: Suns Snap Raptors 4-Game Home Win Streak [Slideshow]
March 17, 2014 2:27 PM EST
NBA Recap: Suns Snap Raptors 4-Game Win Streak [Slideshow]
The Phoenix Suns needed a win after falling out of the playoff picture recently. They were just 4-6 in their previous 10 games but delivered a near must-win on the road against the Toronto Raptors, 121-113 on Sunday.
The Suns (38-28) at ninth place in the tough Western Conference still need help from other teams although the Memphis Grizzlies (39-27), Dallas Mavericks (40-27) and Golden State Warriors (41-26) will obviously avoid giving them any kind of assistance.
Despite the loss, Toronto (37-28) remained in third place in the weak East still three and a half games ahead of nearest rival Brooklyn Nets (33-31) for leadership in the Atlantic division.
The Suns ruled the high-scoring affair versus the Canadian team by outscoring them 60-54 in the second half. Phoenix was led by Gerald Green, who scored 28 points off the bench.
Want more stats and facts in the Suns-Raptors game? View the slideshow now.
- Budget 2014: Treasurer Joe Hockey Acknowledges Unpopularity of 1st Coalition Budget, Which Includes 16,000 Job Cuts & Deficit Tax
- Japan merchandise trade balance
- Could The Syrian Downing Of A Turkish Jet Bring In NATO?
- Breast Cancer iPhone App Enlists Hunky Men to Remind Women About Self-Examination
Join the Conversation
- Manny Pacquiao vs. Chris Algieri Betting Odds: American Knockout Of Filipino Pays $10,000 From A $100 Bet
- Dionesian ‘Hex’: Pacquiao’s Secret Weapon Behind His 8 Titles
- Arum Says Pacquiao's Victory vs Algieri May Cause Mayweather To Say ‘No’ To Dream Match
- Brooklyn Nets Agree to Grant Andrei Kirilenko Indefinite Leave of Absence
- Freddie Roach Asks Manny Pacquiao Not To Beat Up Algieri Too Badly So Mayweather Will Not Be Scared And Agree To Super Fight