Sony Xperia Z2: Best Features Users Will Love
By Jenille Cristy Maido | March 17, 2014 2:09 PM EST
Sony Xperia Z2 is a very hot topic in the mobile market. With several delays in its market release, Sony has kept the excitement burning among users who anticipate to get a hold of the flagship device.
A Sony Xperia Z2 smartphone (L) and a Sony Xperia Z2 tablet are displayed at the company's stand during the Mobile World Congress in Barcelona February 24, 2014. The congress is the wireless industry's largest annual conference and runs February 24-27, 2014. REUTERS/Gustau Nacarino
Developers of Sony Xperia Z2 are confident about the product which was launched February in the Mobile World Congress 2014. Winning several awards and getting praises from critics in the MWC, the Xperia Z line provides quality handsets that even fastidious users would have love to own.
Izzat Kittaneh, business director MEA of Sony Mobile Communications, in a report by Gulf Business shared the details that make Sony Xperia Z2 a phone that deserves the world's attention.
4K Video Camera Technology And Camcorder Feature
No one beats Sony with its 20.7 MP camera that has ace panorama features in various shooting modes with an excellent resolution. The 4K video capture is also impressive as users can even create a cinematic video delivered in ultra high definition. Sony Xperia Z2 supports (3840 x 2160) resolution video recording, making the phone ultimately perfect for users who want to capture the best moments in best quality.
Digital Noise Canceling
Sony continuous pursuit with sound technology did not stop with Walkman. Digital noise cancelation of Sony Xperia Z2 is truly something to lure the music savvy smartphone users. With a technology called active noise control, users can enjoy 98 percent noise reduction that improves the clarity and quality of sounds. This means you don't have to worry about loud chatter in the streets while listening to a call or your favorite music.
Intensified Display Screen
Sony Xperia Z2 features a 5.2 screen. According to its Web site, it is a screen that provides a "viewing experience you won't forget." Though the screen of its predecessors are already quite pleasing, Sony's live color LED and Triluminous display technology in Xperia Z2 showcases a brighter, richer colors in great quality.
Waterproof And Dust-Resistant Design
This may sound redundant with plenty of reviews out there highlighting this feature. But Kittaneh made it a point that no competitor can compete with the Xperia Z2's water and dust-proof technology, which is why it is worth noting.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Still The World Champions: Team USA Overpowers Serbia, 129-92 To Win 2014 FIBA World Cup [PHOTOS]
- Pope Francis: World War III Has Started On Piecemeal
- After Win Over Maidana, Mayweather Says He Is Prepared To Negotiate A Fight With Pacquiao
- From Fat To Fit: Celebrities Who Were Overweight Before They Became The Beauties That They Are
Join the Conversation
- ‘Pokemon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire’ Confirmed With Demo, More Info Revealed
- ‘Minecraft PS Vita,’ PS4 And Xbox One Updates And More On The Microsoft Deal
- 'Dragon Age Inquisition': Three Classes Confirmed—Warrior, Mage And Rogue Abilities Exposed
- 'The Sims 4' Mods: Buff Emotion Changes, Pay Very Low Bills And Enable Advanced Debug For Cheats
- Meet 3 New 'Pokemon Omega Ruby And Alpha Sapphire' Mega Evolutions And Legendary Rayquaza
- Google Release Roundup: Nexus 5 2014, Nexus 6, Nexus 8 and Android L Killer Features
- Samsung Attacks iPhone 6 Plus Through New Galaxy Note 4 Commercial: Apple Claims Imitating Galaxy Note Phablets
- Pregnant Kate Middleton May Call Off Malta Trip Due To Sickness: Royal Couple Will Move To Anmer Hall Residence
- iPhone 6 And IPhone 6 Plus Sold Out, New Stocks To Arrive In October
- Moto G (Gen 2) vs. Xiaomi Redmi 1S—Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Nexus 6, 8 Release Dates Imminent as Moto X Pre-Order Begins & Nexus 7 Deals Ramp Up
- iPhone 6 And iPhone 6 Plus Shipping Has Begun, Expected To Reach Customers’ Doorstep On Sept 19 Launch Date