Samsung Galaxy TabPro 2560x1600 Super AMOLED Arrival Hungary in Confirmed on June 2014!
By Ryan Inoyori | March 17, 2014 2:02 PM EST
Samsung's upcoming 2K display tablet Galaxy TabPro 8.4 LTE has been confirmed coming in Hungary in June.
Galaxy TabPRO 2K Confirmed
Samsung Hungary confirmed the existence of the first Galaxy tablet having 2K display resolution called Galaxy TabPRO 8.4 LTE. In Facebook, Samsung Hungary answered an inquiry regarding the availability of Galaxy TabPRO 8.4 LTE in the region. The regional company branch confirmed the arrival of the upcoming device in June 2014.
According to Sam Mobile, Samsung is planning to release three variants of a new Galaxy tablet model having 2K or 2560 x 1600 display resolution. It comes in three different models namely, SM-T800 Wi-Fi, SM-T801 3G and SM-T805 LTE.
Other specifications of the upcoming Galaxy tablet range are Exynos 5 series processor, Android 4.4.2 KitKat, TouchWiz Magazine-style UX and Ultra Power Saving mode found on Galaxy S5.
Galaxy TabPRO Features
The complete list of features and specifications were not revealed yet but we can expect great video output due to 2K resolution, new software features from Android 4.4.2 KitKat and improved battery life using Ultra Power Saving mode.
1. Super AMOLED - Samsung's AMOLED display with an integrated digitizer and reflects one-fifth as much sunlight than first-gen AMOLED. AMOLEDs feature battery saving whenever darker images are used since all lights simply turn off.
2. 2K Resolution - A dominant standard resolution in movie projection industry while TV screens with 1080p features 2K resolution or 1920 x 1080 pixels.
3. Android 4.4.2 KitKat - Features the latest software changes in Android OS including cloud printing, full-screen mode, new cloud services and updates on Google services.
4. TouchWiz Magazine UX - Updated TouchWiz UI on Galaxy tablets with redesigned notifications, home screen, live feeds and icons, which probably loosely based on Windows 8 Modern UI style.
5. Exynos 5 Processors - We might see Exynos 5 octa-core processor on Galaxy TabPRO 2K models similar to what was used on Galaxy S4 called Exynos 5410. Samsung may also feature Exynos 5420 which was used for Galaxy Note 3 and Galaxy Note 10.1 2014 edition.
6. Ultra Power Saving Mode - Newest power saving tool on the latest TouchWiz UI of Samsung devices that disable several functionalities such as background data, colour output of the display and more to help sustain battery life.
June 2014 is the assumed date by Samsung Hungary regarding the arrival of Galaxy TabPRO 8.4 LTE but official launching dates on other regions in Europe such as UK and Germany are still unconfirmed.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- NFL MNF: Pittsburgh Steelers 30, Houston Texans 23 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
- Prince Harry Kissing Mystery Blond, Cressida Bonas & Camilla Thurlow Are Distant Memory
Join the Conversation
- Sony Xperia Z3, Z1, Z1 Compact And Z Ultra Latest Firmware 23.0.A.2.108 And 14.4.A.0.155 Certified
- Android 5.0 Lollipop For Sony Xperia Z Devices Arriving By 2015; Z Ultra GPE Update Confirmed In 2014
- 'World Of Warcraft' ‘The Iron Tide' 6.0.2 Patch Hotfixes Update Including New Resolved Issues Regarding Scenarios, Raids, Classes, Battlegrounds And Arenas
- Sony Xperia Z3 Launched In Japan Has 32 GB Storage Compared To 16 GB International Model
- How To Update LG Nexus 4 To Android 4.4.4 KitKat Using LiquidSmooth Custom ROM
- ASUS Releases A Teaser Indicating The Arrival of New Zenfone and ZenWatch On October 28
- Boy Stoned To Death For Alleged Rape, Victim Receives Dowry From Militants
- Three Dual SIM Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Duos Variants Comes To China
- Russia is Creating Underwater Combat Robots to Protect its Arctic Territories
- Xiaomi Redmi 1S vs. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- ‘Lone Wolf’ Attack on Canada Parliament Hill Could be ISIS-Related
- Swedish Military Spots ‘Russian Submarine’ Off Stockholm Coast, An Alarming ‘Security Game Changer’