Samsung Galaxy TabPro 2560x1600 Super AMOLED Arrival Hungary in Confirmed on June 2014!
By Ryan Inoyori | March 17, 2014 2:02 PM EST
Samsung's upcoming 2K display tablet Galaxy TabPro 8.4 LTE has been confirmed coming in Hungary in June.
Galaxy TabPRO 2K Confirmed
Samsung Hungary confirmed the existence of the first Galaxy tablet having 2K display resolution called Galaxy TabPRO 8.4 LTE. In Facebook, Samsung Hungary answered an inquiry regarding the availability of Galaxy TabPRO 8.4 LTE in the region. The regional company branch confirmed the arrival of the upcoming device in June 2014.
According to Sam Mobile, Samsung is planning to release three variants of a new Galaxy tablet model having 2K or 2560 x 1600 display resolution. It comes in three different models namely, SM-T800 Wi-Fi, SM-T801 3G and SM-T805 LTE.
Other specifications of the upcoming Galaxy tablet range are Exynos 5 series processor, Android 4.4.2 KitKat, TouchWiz Magazine-style UX and Ultra Power Saving mode found on Galaxy S5.
Galaxy TabPRO Features
The complete list of features and specifications were not revealed yet but we can expect great video output due to 2K resolution, new software features from Android 4.4.2 KitKat and improved battery life using Ultra Power Saving mode.
1. Super AMOLED - Samsung's AMOLED display with an integrated digitizer and reflects one-fifth as much sunlight than first-gen AMOLED. AMOLEDs feature battery saving whenever darker images are used since all lights simply turn off.
2. 2K Resolution - A dominant standard resolution in movie projection industry while TV screens with 1080p features 2K resolution or 1920 x 1080 pixels.
3. Android 4.4.2 KitKat - Features the latest software changes in Android OS including cloud printing, full-screen mode, new cloud services and updates on Google services.
4. TouchWiz Magazine UX - Updated TouchWiz UI on Galaxy tablets with redesigned notifications, home screen, live feeds and icons, which probably loosely based on Windows 8 Modern UI style.
5. Exynos 5 Processors - We might see Exynos 5 octa-core processor on Galaxy TabPRO 2K models similar to what was used on Galaxy S4 called Exynos 5410. Samsung may also feature Exynos 5420 which was used for Galaxy Note 3 and Galaxy Note 10.1 2014 edition.
6. Ultra Power Saving Mode - Newest power saving tool on the latest TouchWiz UI of Samsung devices that disable several functionalities such as background data, colour output of the display and more to help sustain battery life.
June 2014 is the assumed date by Samsung Hungary regarding the arrival of Galaxy TabPRO 8.4 LTE but official launching dates on other regions in Europe such as UK and Germany are still unconfirmed.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- 2014 US Open: Hottest Male Tennis Players To Watch [PHOTOS]
- What Happens When You Give Up Sex For 12 Months? – Dialogue With Peter Lynagh – Exclusive
- 2014 US Open: Hottest Female Tennis Athletes [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- 'World Of Warcraft’ Brings Back The ‘Gaze Of The Black Prince’ Buff From Sept. 2-16, 2014 After ‘Warlords Of Draenor' Patch 6.0.1 Beta Notes Update [WATCH VIDEO]
- 'Dragon Age: Inquisition': Romancing Solas, Morrigan's Human Side And Dragon Age Keep User Interface
- ‘Destiny’ Updates: Devs Talk About Raids and ‘Destiny’ Preorder And Preloading
- 7 New Video Games Set To Be Released On Sept. 2, 2014 Including ‘Warframe,’ 'Sims 4' And 'Dance Central Spotlight' [WATCH VIDEOS]
- A Curved Screen And 3G Connectivity Features of the Samsung’s Gear S Smartwatch
- 5.5-Inch iPhone 6 is iPhone Air on Sept 19 Release Date: 5 Things to Consider Before Buying
- Nexus 6 Release Date Update: Moto X+1 Look Leaked, Nexus X or Shamu Moved to Demo Phase
- HTC One M8 for Windows Vs. Nokia Lumia Icon, The Battle Of Windows Phones
- Russia Massacres Ukrainian Volunteer Battalions—Surviving Members Alleged