‘The Walking Dead’ Season 4, Episode 15 Spoilers: What is in Store in 'Us?'
By Tarun Mazumdar | March 17, 2014 1:24 PM EST
The penultimate episode of season 4 is set to air on March 23, 2014. Synopsis for "The Walking Dead" season 4, episode 15, "Us" - "Survivors rely on brutality and faith." This tiny synopsis is vague, but TV Guide shares another synopsis - "Faith becomes a survival tool for some fighting to stay alive." Faith, brutality and survival are the key words here. It can be related to Beth Greene's abduction in episode 13, "Alone."
Faith can be related to the black car with a white cross.
The previews for "The Walking Dead" season 4, episode 15 is going to offer more hints about what fans can expect from the upcoming instalment.
There are speculations that Beth's abductor might be a television version of Father Gabriel Stokes from the comic books. However, the car person can also be Gareth - this character is reportedly coming in the second half of "The Walking Dead" season 4. It is also reported that Gareth will be a series regular in season 5.
Wetpaint speculates that the Hunters might be coming, and it can be linked to the Terminus.
What about the marauders who attacked Rick in episode 11? In episode 13, Daryl Dixon met this new group of marauders.
According to Spoil the Dead, Norman Reedus' Daryl and Jeff Kober's character were seen walking the train tracks in November while they were shooting the episodes in Georgia. So, Daryl, Joe and others will be seen on the tracks very soon. Moreover, they might run into Carol, Tyreese and baby Judith. Lizzie and Mika die in "The Walking Dead" season 4, episode 14, "The Grove."
David S. Goyer chatted with io9 about directing a "The Walking Dead" episode.
"I'm doing a Walking Dead this year - the penultimate episode [of the season]. I haven't gotten my script yet... I heard it's an episode where something really bad happens," says David.
Remember Robert Kirkman shared about the second half of "The Walking Dead" season 4.
"We'll open our last half of the season pretty bleak, and we'll move them to something a little more hopeful by the end," said Robert Kirkman to TV Guide.
Yes, so far the season has been pretty bleak. Lizzie and Mika are dead. No sign of Daryl-Beth and Maggie-Glenn reuniting. Indeed, things look bad. However, fans are hopeful that "The Walking Dead" season 4 will end on a high and happy note.
Watch "The Walking Dead" season 4, episode 15, "Us" on Sunday, March 23, 2014 on AMC at 9 p.m. ET.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 30, 2014: Eric Names Rick The New CEO Of Forrester Creations After Finding Out About Ridge And Caroline [WATCH VIDEO]
- 'The Originals' Season 2: Joseph Morgan Talks About Nina Dobrev's Crossover, Julie Plec Reveals Which TVD Character She Wants In Spinoff Series
- Tom Cruise and Lindsay Lohan Not Likely Dating, Despite Reports
- 'The Big Bang Theory' Season 8 Episode 7 Spoilers: Penny Takes Off Her Ring In The Misinterpretation Agitation [VIDEO]
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 4 New Zealand Promo: Beth Greene’s Brave Side In 'Slabtown'
- Nokia Lumia 730 v. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Apple iPhone 6 Plus vs Motorola Droid Turbo: Comparsion On Processor, Software And Battery
- Australia Special Forces Await 'Delayed' Iraqi Visas Before Joining ISIS Fight
- ISIS Has Been Equipped With Advanced Anti-Aircraft Missiles
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 vs Motorola Droid Turbo – S-Pen Is Note’s 4 USP But Droid Turbo Can Outshine With Larger Battery
- 8 Important Things to Consider Before Buying or Upgrading to iPad Air 2
- Canada’s Official ISIS Mission Starts On Weekend; Kuwait Uneasy