‘The Walking Dead’ Season 4, Episode 15 Spoilers: What is in Store in 'Us?'
By Tarun Mazumdar | March 17, 2014 1:24 PM EST
The penultimate episode of season 4 is set to air on March 23, 2014. Synopsis for "The Walking Dead" season 4, episode 15, "Us" - "Survivors rely on brutality and faith." This tiny synopsis is vague, but TV Guide shares another synopsis - "Faith becomes a survival tool for some fighting to stay alive." Faith, brutality and survival are the key words here. It can be related to Beth Greene's abduction in episode 13, "Alone."
Faith can be related to the black car with a white cross.
The previews for "The Walking Dead" season 4, episode 15 is going to offer more hints about what fans can expect from the upcoming instalment.
There are speculations that Beth's abductor might be a television version of Father Gabriel Stokes from the comic books. However, the car person can also be Gareth - this character is reportedly coming in the second half of "The Walking Dead" season 4. It is also reported that Gareth will be a series regular in season 5.
Wetpaint speculates that the Hunters might be coming, and it can be linked to the Terminus.
What about the marauders who attacked Rick in episode 11? In episode 13, Daryl Dixon met this new group of marauders.
According to Spoil the Dead, Norman Reedus' Daryl and Jeff Kober's character were seen walking the train tracks in November while they were shooting the episodes in Georgia. So, Daryl, Joe and others will be seen on the tracks very soon. Moreover, they might run into Carol, Tyreese and baby Judith. Lizzie and Mika die in "The Walking Dead" season 4, episode 14, "The Grove."
David S. Goyer chatted with io9 about directing a "The Walking Dead" episode.
"I'm doing a Walking Dead this year - the penultimate episode [of the season]. I haven't gotten my script yet... I heard it's an episode where something really bad happens," says David.
Remember Robert Kirkman shared about the second half of "The Walking Dead" season 4.
"We'll open our last half of the season pretty bleak, and we'll move them to something a little more hopeful by the end," said Robert Kirkman to TV Guide.
Yes, so far the season has been pretty bleak. Lizzie and Mika are dead. No sign of Daryl-Beth and Maggie-Glenn reuniting. Indeed, things look bad. However, fans are hopeful that "The Walking Dead" season 4 will end on a high and happy note.
Watch "The Walking Dead" season 4, episode 15, "Us" on Sunday, March 23, 2014 on AMC at 9 p.m. ET.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- Ian Somerhalder–Nina Dobrev Reunion Not Happening: 'The Vampire Diaries' (TVD) Star Is 'Falling In Love' With Nikki Reed—Report
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season 7, Episode 7 Spoilers: Gemma’s World Starts To Crumble in ‘Greensleeves’ [VIDEO]
- 'Fifty Shades of Grey' Plot Update: Sexy Scenes Revealed, Jamie Dornan Kisses Dakota Johnson In Reshoot
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Lawson’s Girlfriend Reportedly Entering the House Plus Sandra Gets Evicted [VIDEO]
- 'NCIS' Season 12, Episode 5 Spoilers: Gibbs' Gut OKs FBI Agent Leia Pendergast; A Favorite Guest Star Returns [Watch NCIS 12x5 Promo Video]
- Chilling: New ISIS Video Addresses Australia; Aussie Teen Delivers Message
- The Pirate Bay Blockade: Cost Of Blocking Websites Like TPB Is Ridiculously High
- Xiaomi Mi4 And MiPad Prices Likely Slashed, Thanks To Rivals Oppo, OnePlus And Meizu
- Virginia Woman Who Posted Naked Image Of Ex-BF’s New Partner 1st Person Charged Under Revenge Porn Law
- No Mercy: ISIS, Father Stones to Death Daughter for Alleged Adultery
- Meizu MX4 Pro To Arrive In November In Black And White Colours, Features Higher Than QHD Display, Exynos 5430 SoC And 3 GB RAM
- Israel Loses A Friend in UN Security Council As New Zealand Replaces Australia