‘The Walking Dead’ Season 4, Episode 15 Spoilers: What is in Store in 'Us?'
By Tarun Mazumdar | March 17, 2014 1:24 PM EST
The penultimate episode of season 4 is set to air on March 23, 2014. Synopsis for "The Walking Dead" season 4, episode 15, "Us" - "Survivors rely on brutality and faith." This tiny synopsis is vague, but TV Guide shares another synopsis - "Faith becomes a survival tool for some fighting to stay alive." Faith, brutality and survival are the key words here. It can be related to Beth Greene's abduction in episode 13, "Alone."
Faith can be related to the black car with a white cross.
The previews for "The Walking Dead" season 4, episode 15 is going to offer more hints about what fans can expect from the upcoming instalment.
There are speculations that Beth's abductor might be a television version of Father Gabriel Stokes from the comic books. However, the car person can also be Gareth - this character is reportedly coming in the second half of "The Walking Dead" season 4. It is also reported that Gareth will be a series regular in season 5.
Wetpaint speculates that the Hunters might be coming, and it can be linked to the Terminus.
What about the marauders who attacked Rick in episode 11? In episode 13, Daryl Dixon met this new group of marauders.
According to Spoil the Dead, Norman Reedus' Daryl and Jeff Kober's character were seen walking the train tracks in November while they were shooting the episodes in Georgia. So, Daryl, Joe and others will be seen on the tracks very soon. Moreover, they might run into Carol, Tyreese and baby Judith. Lizzie and Mika die in "The Walking Dead" season 4, episode 14, "The Grove."
David S. Goyer chatted with io9 about directing a "The Walking Dead" episode.
"I'm doing a Walking Dead this year - the penultimate episode [of the season]. I haven't gotten my script yet... I heard it's an episode where something really bad happens," says David.
Remember Robert Kirkman shared about the second half of "The Walking Dead" season 4.
"We'll open our last half of the season pretty bleak, and we'll move them to something a little more hopeful by the end," said Robert Kirkman to TV Guide.
Yes, so far the season has been pretty bleak. Lizzie and Mika are dead. No sign of Daryl-Beth and Maggie-Glenn reuniting. Indeed, things look bad. However, fans are hopeful that "The Walking Dead" season 4 will end on a high and happy note.
Watch "The Walking Dead" season 4, episode 15, "Us" on Sunday, March 23, 2014 on AMC at 9 p.m. ET.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Pope Francis Meets Sudanese Woman Who Was Spared Death for Apostasy (PHOTOS)
- Malaysia Airlines Flight MH17: King Williem-Alexander, Queen Maxima Hold Solemn Reception Ceremony for Victims
- Jennifer Lawrence & Nicholas Hoult Allegedly Split: Mad Max Actor Cheats with Kristen Stewart & Riley Keough - Reports
- Celebrities Suffering From Lupus: Facts About the Disease
Join the Conversation
- Ed Sheeran Disappoints Taylor Swift and Other A-List Celebrities, Scolded for Spilling Secrets - Reports
- Beyonce and Jay Z: HOV May Have a Sextape with Carmen Bryan, Report Suggests; Queen Bey ‘Beyond Furious’
- Jim Parsons Quits The Big Bang Theory News Turns Out Hoax, but Actor ‘Not’ Sure about his Return in Season 8
- Kate Middleton Pregnancy Reports: The Truth Behind the Duchess Miscarriage
- The Bachelorette Season 10 (2014) Finale, ATFR Spoilers: Find Out: Will Andi Dorfman Accept the Proposal and is She Still With the Winner
- Apple iPhone 6 on Two Confirmed Release Dates, New Parts Leaked Suggesting Bigger iPhone to Come
- Google Nexus 6, 8 with Android L on Release Date Promises Killer Mobile Device Experience
- iPhone 6 Release Date Relevance to iOS Newbies: Specs Meaning, Price Considerations
- Xiaomi Mi4 vs OnePlusOne vs Nexus 5: Mi4 is the ‘Perfect’ Phone
- Israeli Women Stripping Naked for IDF Soldiers
- HTC One M8 Android 4.4.3 KitKat Update Roll Out, Introducing the HTC One Remix
- Shocking Video of Pedigree Dog Culling in Bali Emerges [Video]