‘The Walking Dead’ Season 4, Episode 15 Spoilers: What is in Store in 'Us?'
By Tarun Mazumdar | March 17, 2014 1:24 PM EST
The penultimate episode of season 4 is set to air on March 23, 2014. Synopsis for "The Walking Dead" season 4, episode 15, "Us" - "Survivors rely on brutality and faith." This tiny synopsis is vague, but TV Guide shares another synopsis - "Faith becomes a survival tool for some fighting to stay alive." Faith, brutality and survival are the key words here. It can be related to Beth Greene's abduction in episode 13, "Alone."
Faith can be related to the black car with a white cross.
The previews for "The Walking Dead" season 4, episode 15 is going to offer more hints about what fans can expect from the upcoming instalment.
There are speculations that Beth's abductor might be a television version of Father Gabriel Stokes from the comic books. However, the car person can also be Gareth - this character is reportedly coming in the second half of "The Walking Dead" season 4. It is also reported that Gareth will be a series regular in season 5.
Wetpaint speculates that the Hunters might be coming, and it can be linked to the Terminus.
What about the marauders who attacked Rick in episode 11? In episode 13, Daryl Dixon met this new group of marauders.
According to Spoil the Dead, Norman Reedus' Daryl and Jeff Kober's character were seen walking the train tracks in November while they were shooting the episodes in Georgia. So, Daryl, Joe and others will be seen on the tracks very soon. Moreover, they might run into Carol, Tyreese and baby Judith. Lizzie and Mika die in "The Walking Dead" season 4, episode 14, "The Grove."
David S. Goyer chatted with io9 about directing a "The Walking Dead" episode.
"I'm doing a Walking Dead this year - the penultimate episode [of the season]. I haven't gotten my script yet... I heard it's an episode where something really bad happens," says David.
Remember Robert Kirkman shared about the second half of "The Walking Dead" season 4.
"We'll open our last half of the season pretty bleak, and we'll move them to something a little more hopeful by the end," said Robert Kirkman to TV Guide.
Yes, so far the season has been pretty bleak. Lizzie and Mika are dead. No sign of Daryl-Beth and Maggie-Glenn reuniting. Indeed, things look bad. However, fans are hopeful that "The Walking Dead" season 4 will end on a high and happy note.
Watch "The Walking Dead" season 4, episode 15, "Us" on Sunday, March 23, 2014 on AMC at 9 p.m. ET.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- Angelina Jolie, Brad Pitt Photographed Fighting Before ‘Unbroken’ Sydney Premiere – Report [VIDEO]
- 'NCIS Los Angeles' Season 6 Recap: Episode 9 'Traitor' Aired On Nov. 24, 2014, The Hunt For The ‘NCIS LA’ Mole Is Over [WATCH VIDEOS]
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ (Y&R) Nov. 26 Spoilers: Victoria Finds Who The Father Of Her Child Is And Jack And Phyllis Rekindle Romance
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season7, Episode 12 Spoilers: Thanksgiving Break, SAMCRO Returns In December [VIDEO]
- 'Glee' Season 6 Spoilers, Air Date: Naya Rivera Teases Wedding In Final Chapter, Lea Michele Tweets 700th Song Number
- Russia Is Ready for Shooting War, Will Likely Win Looming Nuclear Showdown with U.S. – Report
- Kobani ISIS Fighter Sends Out Desperate Message For Prayers And Support: Euphoria Turns Into Desperation As Kurds Advance
- Home Depot Early Black Friday 2014 Sale Up To Nov. 29, 2014 Includes Special Buys On Appliances Such As Samsung Refrigerators, Whirlpool Electric Ranges And Hoover Vacuum Cleaners
- Microsoft Band Runs Out Of Stock, But Offers $10 Gift Voucher To Wait-Listed Customers
- ISIS War: US Airstrikes Lead to Growing ISIS Support In Syria; Russia Questions Coalition's Policies
- Google Joins Forces with GoPro Inc with New Google Maps Focusing on Destination
- Target Early Black Friday 2014 Sale Ad Released For Nov. 26, 2014 Includes Deals On Toys, HDTVs And Video Games Such As ‘FIFA 15’ And ‘NHL 15’ For Xbox 360 [WATCH VIDEO]