'The Originals' Spoilers: Klaus and Elijah Throw a Party, Synopsis and Promo Video Released for Episode 17 'Moon Over Bourbon Street'
By Jenalyn Villamarin | March 17, 2014 12:24 PM EST
Klaus (Joseph Morgan) and Elijah (Daniel Gillies) decided to throw a party after their little sister Rebekah (Claire Holt) left New Orleans but they are not rejoicing because she is gone. The released promo video for the upcoming "The Originals" Episode 17 titled "Moon Over Bourbon Street" tease that the Mikaelson siblings are up to something.
Credit: YouTube/The CW Television Network
With only Klaus and Elijah ruling the French Quarter, the promo video tease that the brothers will be keeping their friends close but their enemies closer. "Are you suggesting we throw a party?" Elijah asked Klaus and the Original hybrid responded with "The best this city's ever seen" and they invited practically everyone to the party.
Expect a lot of tension in the upcoming episode since vampires, witches, werewolves and locals are all present at Klaus and Elijah's social gathering. "If I can just keep them from tearing one another to shreds," Elijah told Klaus.
However, the party gets interrupted as Elijah declared that things are "bedlam" out there with the witches attacking vampires and the vampires devouring on locals. "Some supernatural-on-supernatural crime happening out in the streets. Just to make this evening really special, Diego decides to throw Jackson across the room," the Wet Paint spoiler report reads.
"Here's to a spectacularly boring evening," Klaus stated while sharing a toast with Elijah. Additionally, the Latino Post report teased about Klaus getting close with the powerful red-haired witch Genevieve (Elyse Levesque).
The synopsis for Episode 17 in the Dead Central report reads: "UNNATURAL ALLIANCES - After accusing Klaus of doing nothing while their control over the Quarter crumbles, Elijah makes a move to take matters into his own hands. He receives an intriguing offer of support from Francesca (guest star Peta Sergeant), a beautiful woman from a powerful New Orleans family. In an attempt to bring the warring factions of the city together, the Mikaelsons throw an extravagant party. It's here where Klaus offers Jackson (guest star Nathan Parsons) a tempting deal, Elijah and Hayley share an intimate dance, and a violent fight comes to a surprising end. Finally, even as Marcel works on a new path to power, he continues to help Cami deal with her Uncle Kieran's tragedy."
"The Originals" Episode 17 "Moon Over Bourbon Street" is scheduled to air on Tuesday night, March 18, at 8 pm EST on the CW Network.
More Articles to Read:
'The Originals' Episode 16 'Farewell to Storyville' Recap/Spoilers: Goodbye to an Original Vampire - [READ]
'The Originals' Spoilers: Elijah Stuns Klaus after Comparing Him to Mikael, Watch Video Clip Released For Episode 16 'Farewell to Storyville' - [READ]
'The Originals' Episode 15 'Le Grand Guignol' Recap/Spoilers: The Destroyer and Another Familiar Face Returns, The Mikaelson Siblings Showdown Begin - [READ]
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Prince Charles’ Wife Camilla Parker-Bowles In Drug Scandal - Reports
- Prince Harry Kissing Mystery Blond, Cressida Bonas & Camilla Thurlow Are Distant Memory
- St. Louis Rams 28, Seattle Seahawks 26 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 2 Major Spoilers, Air Date: Where To Watch Online, Live Stream ‘Strangers’
- ‘The X Factor Australia’ Winner is Marlisa Punzalan; Dean Ray Finishes as Runner-Up [VIDEOS]
- ‘The X Factor Australia’ Grand Final Sing-Off: Marlisa Punzalan, Dean Ray and Brothers 3 [VIDEOS]
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 3 Promo, Spoilers: Find Out What Happens In ‘Four Walls And A Roof’
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Housemate Lawson Chooses Cat Over GF, Kisses Cat in Bed [VIDEO]
- Galaxy Note 4 vs Redmi Note 2 vs iPhone 6: Samsung in Danger with Depressing Q3
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date Likely this October 2014 with Pangu not Evad3rs Firming Up as Creator
- Top 4 Free-To-Download Apps for Fuller iPhone 6, 6 Plus Experience
- Apple Inc. (AAPL) Stock Set to Soar Beyond $100 Despite Decline After New iPad Launch
- Russia Beefs Up Gold Reserves To Offset Heat of Sanctions And Undercut Dollar
- Australia's 'No Way' Anti-Asylum Seeker Poster Sparks Outrage