Lamar Odom and Khloe Kardashian Divorce Update: Khloe Now Wonders if She Should Give Lamar Another Chance
By Rachelle Corpuz | March 17, 2014 12:20 PM EST
Khloe Kardashian is reportedly wondering if she should now give Lamar Odom another chance. Despite the alleged drug and cheating accusations as well as the ongoing divorce process, is Khloe really contemplating on taking Lamar back in her life?
Los Angeles Lakers' Lamar Odom and his wife television personality Khloe Kardashian sit courtside as they attend the 2011 BBVA All-Star Celebrity basketball game as a part of the NBA All-Star basketball weekend in Los Angeles, Feb. 18, 2011.
FC Barcelona Centre-Back Gerard Piqué Overly Possessive With Wife Shakira, Won’t Let Her Do Music Videos with Sexy Men Anymore
Fans Scramble to Buy 2014 FIFA World Cup Tickets, More Than 200K Sold in Just a Few Hours, Australia One of the Countries with Most Ticket Requests
A report by In Touch stated that Khloe is having second thoughts about divorcing Lamar. Khloe's soon-to-be ex-husband's mind games were apparently the reasons why the reality TV star is now getting a little confused with her feelings and whether or not she should give Lamar a second chance.
The entertainment magazine stated that Lamar's gestures and other revelations about his current feelings for Khloe, such as wearing their wedding ring, calling Khloe as his wife, and insisting that he was too busy to sign his part on the divorce, makes the 29-year-old reality star ponder and even reconsider taking Lamar back.
"He (Lamar) calls her all the time and tells her he'd do anything to get her back," the source told In Touch.
However, Gossip Cop contested the claim that Khloe has qualms and reservations about her split from Lamar and said that there is not an ounce of truth in the story.
On Sunday, Khloe posted another scripture passage on Instagram. Khloe's activities on social media seem to be a way of her addressing the issues and rumours that surround her.
"I declare that I will live as a healer. I am sensitive to the needs of those around me. I will lift the fallen, restore the broken, and encourage the discouraged. I am full of compassion and kindness. I won't just look for a miracle. I will become someone's miracle by showing God's love and mercy everywhere I go. This is my declaration."
Khloe may still have feelings too for Lamar. Khloe's recent Instagram post came after she learned about Lamar's injury which had caused him to pull out from his contract with a Spanish basketball club. According to the Daily Mail, Khloe and her mom Kris Jenner have gotten in touch with Lamar.
"They are talking," the source told the British webloid. "It is amicable, Khloe and Kris both said they are here for him if he needs anything," the source added.
So is reconciliation really possible? Anything is possible. Anything can happen. It is really up to Khloe if the two of them will have a second chance at love. Khloe can forgive Lamar, but would it be enough to make reconciliation possible?
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season 7 Finale Spoilers: Kurt Sutter On Ending The Biker Series And Picking The Right Song For The Final Ride
- Prince Charles’ Wife Camilla Parker-Bowles In Drug Scandal - Reports
- Prince Harry Kissing Mystery Blond, Cressida Bonas & Camilla Thurlow Are Distant Memory
- St. Louis Rams 28, Seattle Seahawks 26 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Jules Bianchi Latest Update: F1 Driver's Father Says Son In A Desperate Situation
- Manny Pacquiao Chasing Floyd Mayweather Jr. Because Of Money But Says Undefeated American Is Afraid Of Filipino - Analysts
- Floyd Mayweather Trains Justin Bieber In The Boxing Ring
- Jules Bianchi Latest Update: Driver's Mother Says People 'Shirking Responsibility' About The Accident
- Novak Djokovic Aims For World No. 1 Rank In 2015, Becker Says
- Galaxy Note 4 vs Redmi Note 2 vs iPhone 6: Samsung in Danger with Depressing Q3
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date Likely this October 2014 with Pangu not Evad3rs Firming Up as Creator
- Top 4 Free-To-Download Apps for Fuller iPhone 6, 6 Plus Experience
- Apple Inc. (AAPL) Stock Set to Soar Beyond $100 Despite Decline After New iPad Launch
- Battery Saving Android 5.0 Lollipop Feature Extends The Battery Life Of Your Android Device By 90 Minutes And Displays Orange Bar While Power Saving Mode Is On
- Russia Beefs Up Gold Reserves To Offset Heat of Sanctions And Undercut Dollar
- Australia's 'No Way' Anti-Asylum Seeker Poster Sparks Outrage