‘The Voice’ Season 6 (2014) Battle Rounds-Part 1Spoilers: What Happens in Episode 7 Plus Top 5 Reasons to Stay Hooked to the Show (Video)
By jaskiran kaur | March 17, 2014 12:08 PM EST
"The Voice" Season 6 (2014) has wrapped its first stage of competition called blind auditions, last week. But fans must brace themselves, as the real competition is about to begin this week on March 17, with Battle Rounds-Part 1 in Episode 7. Four judges- Usher, Blake Shelton, Shakira and Adam Levine- selected top 48 artists from the U.S. who will battle against each other in the second round of competition. Here are few spoilers from "The Voice Season 6 (2014) Battle Rounds- Part 1 Episode 7. Read on to find out which contestants are paired together and what songs do they perform? But before that, find out top five reasons to look forward to in the show. [Warning: Spoilers Alert!]
This article contains major spoilers from "The Voice" Season 6 (2014) Battle Rounds-Part 1 Episode 7. Read only if you want to know more about the episode.
Top 5 Reasons to Stay Hooked to 'The Voice' Season 6 (2014) as it Enters Battle Rounds
Battle Rounds- This stage of the competition is one of the most crucial as well as exciting stage of the NBC's Emmy Award winning show. During this round coaches Usher, Blake Shelton, Adam Levine and Shakira will judge and select the real talent narrowing down the competition to top 24 artists.
During the battle rounds, each coach will pair two artists from his team together to perform a song. The artist with the better performance advances to the next level of the competition and the other one gets eliminated. But if the eliminated artist manages to impress a coach from another team, he or she is recruited again with the help of the "steal" feature. Each coach is given two chances to "steal" an artist from another coach's team.
Incredible Talent- This year features some highly talented contestants. During blind auditions, audiences got a glimpse of YouTube sensation Christina Grimmie and Bria Kelly. Viewers worldwide are excited to see their next performance. Some other outstanding talent featuring this season includes Kaleigh Glanton, Josh Kaufman, Sisaundra Lewis, Audra McLaughlin, Cary Laine and more.
Mentors- During this stage, each coach is assisted by a celebrity mentor. Like each year, there will be new celebrity mentors. The competition gets excited because on one hand they have country singer Blake Shelton coaching a team on the other hand they have his wife Miranda Lambert mentoring and assisting Team Shakira. Also, there is a Grammy winning artist Jill Scott who will be assisting Team Usher. Team Adam will be mentored by Aloe Blacc and The Band Perry will be assisting Team Blake.
Coaches: Which coach is most likely to win this year is the biggest question. While there is Adam Levine with two victories and Blake Shelton with three, there are also Shakira and Usher who seem to be in the full swing. Each one of them is looking at winning the show.
To See the Sexiest Man Alive: "The Voice" coach Adam Levine was declared the year 2013's "Sexiest Man Alive" by People Magazine. Fan-favorite coach gives lots of reasons to stay hooked to the show. Fans think he is good looking and are in love with his generous comments. Also, his frequent heart-warming hugs are a moments to watch out for.
'The Voice' Season 6 (2014) Battle Rounds-Part 1 Episode 7 Spoilers
Entertainment Weekly recently released spoilers from 'The Voice' Season 6 (2014) Battle Rounds-Part 1 Episode 7, revealing some of the pairings as well as the songs.
Team Adam: Kat Perkins will be battling Patrick Thomson. They will perform "Whenever I Call You Friend" by Kenny Loggins and Stevie Nicks.
Team Blake: Jake Worthington will battle against Lexi Luca. They will sing "It Goes Like This" by Thomas Rhett.
And Paula DeAnda will be paired with Sisaundra Lewis. These two artists will sing "Do What You Want" by Lady Gaga feat. Christina Aguilera.
Team Shakira: Dani Moz will be paired with DeShawn Washington. They will sing "My Kind of Love" by Emeli Sande.
Team Usher: Biff Gore will battle against T.J. Wilkins. They will perform The Temptations' "Ain't Too Proud to Beg."
And Jake Barker will battle against Stevie Jo. They will sing "Higher Love" by Steve Winwood.
Also, TV Line released a first look video of four-part battle rounds of "The Voice" Season 6 (2014). Take a look at the video giving a glimpse at the upcoming battle rounds by clicking HERE as published by TV Line.
"The Voice" Season 6 (2014) Episode 7 will see the beginning of four-part battle rounds on Monday, March 17. This will be followed by three more episodes dedicated to battle rounds on March 18, 24 and 25, 2014. So don't forget to tune into NBC at 8PM EST on Mondays and Tuesdays.
For more spoilers and recap of "The Voice" Season 6 (2014) read below:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- NFL MNF: Pittsburgh Steelers 30, Houston Texans 23 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
- NFL Thursday Recap - Denver Broncos 35, San Diego Chargers 21: Peyton Manning Has 3 TDs In Easy Win [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Brad Pitt Forced To Talk About Ex-Wife Jennifer Aniston: Asked to Compare Wife Angelina Jolie With Rachel From 'Friends'
- Ian Somerhalder Girlfriend: 'Twilight' Actress Nikki Reed Heads Back To Los Angeles Solo, Spotted Partying With Michelle Rodriguez At A Fashion Event
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 24, 2014: Katie Spills Ridge's Secret Plan While Eric's Announcement Causes A Huge Furor [WATCH VIDEO]
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 3 Major Spoilers: Death Count, The Terminus Residents’ Fate Plus Father Gabriel's Past
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Evictee Jason Rose Opens Up About His Family’s Acceptance of His Sexuality, Cat and Lawson’s Illicit Love Affair [VIDEO]
- Xiaomi Redmi 1S vs. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- ASUS Releases A Teaser Indicating The Arrival of New Zenfone and ZenWatch On October 28
- Boy Stoned To Death For Alleged Rape, Victim Receives Dowry From Militants
- Three Dual SIM Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Duos Variants Comes To China
- Russia is Creating Underwater Combat Robots to Protect its Arctic Territories
- Update HTC One M7 with LG G2 with Android 4.4.2 as Sprint OTA: Fixes and Installation
- Verizon Motorola Droid Turbo Leaked Live Images Surfaces, Scheduled To Get Unveiled On Oct 28