‘The Voice’ Season 6 (2014) Battle Rounds-Part 1Spoilers: What Happens in Episode 7 Plus Top 5 Reasons to Stay Hooked to the Show (Video)
By jaskiran kaur | March 17, 2014 12:08 PM EST
"The Voice" Season 6 (2014) has wrapped its first stage of competition called blind auditions, last week. But fans must brace themselves, as the real competition is about to begin this week on March 17, with Battle Rounds-Part 1 in Episode 7. Four judges- Usher, Blake Shelton, Shakira and Adam Levine- selected top 48 artists from the U.S. who will battle against each other in the second round of competition. Here are few spoilers from "The Voice Season 6 (2014) Battle Rounds- Part 1 Episode 7. Read on to find out which contestants are paired together and what songs do they perform? But before that, find out top five reasons to look forward to in the show. [Warning: Spoilers Alert!]
This article contains major spoilers from "The Voice" Season 6 (2014) Battle Rounds-Part 1 Episode 7. Read only if you want to know more about the episode.
Top 5 Reasons to Stay Hooked to 'The Voice' Season 6 (2014) as it Enters Battle Rounds
Battle Rounds- This stage of the competition is one of the most crucial as well as exciting stage of the NBC's Emmy Award winning show. During this round coaches Usher, Blake Shelton, Adam Levine and Shakira will judge and select the real talent narrowing down the competition to top 24 artists.
During the battle rounds, each coach will pair two artists from his team together to perform a song. The artist with the better performance advances to the next level of the competition and the other one gets eliminated. But if the eliminated artist manages to impress a coach from another team, he or she is recruited again with the help of the "steal" feature. Each coach is given two chances to "steal" an artist from another coach's team.
Incredible Talent- This year features some highly talented contestants. During blind auditions, audiences got a glimpse of YouTube sensation Christina Grimmie and Bria Kelly. Viewers worldwide are excited to see their next performance. Some other outstanding talent featuring this season includes Kaleigh Glanton, Josh Kaufman, Sisaundra Lewis, Audra McLaughlin, Cary Laine and more.
Mentors- During this stage, each coach is assisted by a celebrity mentor. Like each year, there will be new celebrity mentors. The competition gets excited because on one hand they have country singer Blake Shelton coaching a team on the other hand they have his wife Miranda Lambert mentoring and assisting Team Shakira. Also, there is a Grammy winning artist Jill Scott who will be assisting Team Usher. Team Adam will be mentored by Aloe Blacc and The Band Perry will be assisting Team Blake.
Coaches: Which coach is most likely to win this year is the biggest question. While there is Adam Levine with two victories and Blake Shelton with three, there are also Shakira and Usher who seem to be in the full swing. Each one of them is looking at winning the show.
To See the Sexiest Man Alive: "The Voice" coach Adam Levine was declared the year 2013's "Sexiest Man Alive" by People Magazine. Fan-favorite coach gives lots of reasons to stay hooked to the show. Fans think he is good looking and are in love with his generous comments. Also, his frequent heart-warming hugs are a moments to watch out for.
'The Voice' Season 6 (2014) Battle Rounds-Part 1 Episode 7 Spoilers
Entertainment Weekly recently released spoilers from 'The Voice' Season 6 (2014) Battle Rounds-Part 1 Episode 7, revealing some of the pairings as well as the songs.
Team Adam: Kat Perkins will be battling Patrick Thomson. They will perform "Whenever I Call You Friend" by Kenny Loggins and Stevie Nicks.
Team Blake: Jake Worthington will battle against Lexi Luca. They will sing "It Goes Like This" by Thomas Rhett.
And Paula DeAnda will be paired with Sisaundra Lewis. These two artists will sing "Do What You Want" by Lady Gaga feat. Christina Aguilera.
Team Shakira: Dani Moz will be paired with DeShawn Washington. They will sing "My Kind of Love" by Emeli Sande.
Team Usher: Biff Gore will battle against T.J. Wilkins. They will perform The Temptations' "Ain't Too Proud to Beg."
And Jake Barker will battle against Stevie Jo. They will sing "Higher Love" by Steve Winwood.
Also, TV Line released a first look video of four-part battle rounds of "The Voice" Season 6 (2014). Take a look at the video giving a glimpse at the upcoming battle rounds by clicking HERE as published by TV Line.
"The Voice" Season 6 (2014) Episode 7 will see the beginning of four-part battle rounds on Monday, March 17. This will be followed by three more episodes dedicated to battle rounds on March 18, 24 and 25, 2014. So don't forget to tune into NBC at 8PM EST on Mondays and Tuesdays.
For more spoilers and recap of "The Voice" Season 6 (2014) read below:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- From Fat To Fit: Celebrities Who Were Overweight Before They Became The Beauties That They Are
- Kendall Jenner Could Be Next Victoria's Secret Angel [PHOTOS]
- Pope Francis: World War III Has Started On Piecemeal
- Champions League Results: Barcelona Barely Escapes With A Win, Chelsea Fails To Hold On To The Lead [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- "Game of Thrones" Season 5 Spoilers -- Arya Stark’s New Costume, Mace Tyrell And Tycho Spotted On The Sets
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Sept. 19, 2014: Hope Needs To Decide If She Will Stay With Wyatt Or Go With Liam [WATCH VIDEO]
- ‘Mad Men’ Season 7 [Final Season] Update: Jon Hamm Talks About Surprises And Things Looking Up
- Nina Dobrev Moves On From Ian Somerhalder: ‘TVD’ Actress Trying To Reconcile With Ex, ‘DWTS’ Star Derek Hough—Report Suggests
- ‘Game of Thrones’ Season 5 Casting: Brothel Guard, Military Officer And More
- Google Nexus 6 Release Date on Q4 2014 Confirmed by T-Mobile Featuring Wi-Fi Calling
- 2 Reasons Nexus 6 Release Date is Worth the Wait: Android L Data Encryption & Material Design
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 vs. BlackBerry Passport — Specifications, Features, Release Date And Price Showdown
- 3 Signs Apple iPhone 6 Could be in Short Supply Following its Sept 19 Release Date
- Australia Actively Rallying Support For International Coalition Against ISIS
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Update: Pangu Devs Will Outrace Evad3rs in Rollout of iPhone 6, iPad Unlocker
- Micromax Canvas A1 Vs Spice Dream Uno Vs Karbonn Sparkle V: A Choice On Which Android Is The Best