Justin Bieber: 'Life is Worth Living Again' with Selena Gomez Doing Everything for Him
By Annie Dee | March 17, 2014 11:51 AM EST
Justin Bieber may have no qualms on cheating on Selena Gomez, but for now, life is worth living again because Selena is in it. In a new song posted by the Forbes Number 1 Overexposed Celebrity on Instagram on March 15, Justin appears to be on cloud nine for winning Gomez over again.
Singer Justin Bieber poses at the premiere of the documentary "Justin Bieber's Believe" in Los Angeles, California December 18, 2013. The documentary opens in the U.S. on December 25.
Saying he is basking on Selena's love and calling Taylor a bitter, envious girl for not understanding this love are not enough for Bieber to express his joy over Selena's return to his life. He lets the world hear this joy on his recent Instagram video post.
The 'Love Me' singer, did not let legal troubles affect him nor haters hinder him from expressing his happiness that he is now reunited with the "Come and Get It" singer. Selena Gomez, who has been equally vocal about her feelings to Justin Bieber, especially against supposedly-BFF, Taylor Swift, will certainly be elated.
Selena Gomez now appears to love every minute she spent with Justin Bieber and is planning to spend more time with him. She is not going to let haters, an icy feud with best friend, legal troubles, and even something as trivial as distance affect her relationship with her on-off and on-again boyfriend Justin Bieber. Even though Justin currently resides in Atlanta, Hollywood Life reports that the singer actress has no qualms of traveling just to see her boyfriend.
"They will continue to visit each other," Hollywood Life reports. "They will continue to be around each other and if it is Atlanta or anywhere else, reaching a destination will not be a problem."
Aside from the distance, Selena Gomez has also been reported to be willing to go against her own parents' wishes to be with Justin Bieber. According to Hollywood Life again, the actress understands that her parents and friends might be disappointed with her for moving back to a said toxic relationship, but Gomez couldn't care less.
Seeing how the singer-actress is set to do everything in her power to make the reunion with Justin Bieber last, it comes as a no surprise that the most controversial celebrity is now on cloud nine and can sing about it.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- Angelina Jolie, Brad Pitt Photographed Fighting Before ‘Unbroken’ Sydney Premiere – Report [VIDEO]
- Mark Ruffalo Turns Into Hulk For His Daughter And Another Preschooler
- 'NCIS Los Angeles' Season 6 Recap: Episode 9 'Traitor' Aired On Nov. 24, 2014, The Hunt For The ‘NCIS LA’ Mole Is Over [WATCH VIDEOS]
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ (Y&R) Nov. 26 Spoilers: Victoria Finds Who The Father Of Her Child Is And Jack And Phyllis Rekindle Romance
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season7, Episode 12 Spoilers: Thanksgiving Break, SAMCRO Returns In December [VIDEO]
- Russia Is Ready for Shooting War, Will Likely Win Looming Nuclear Showdown with U.S. – Report
- Kobani ISIS Fighter Sends Out Desperate Message For Prayers And Support: Euphoria Turns Into Desperation As Kurds Advance
- Chris Algieri’s Battered Face Trends On Social Media
- Home Depot Early Black Friday 2014 Sale Up To Nov. 29, 2014 Includes Special Buys On Appliances Such As Samsung Refrigerators, Whirlpool Electric Ranges And Hoover Vacuum Cleaners
- Microsoft Band Runs Out Of Stock, But Offers $10 Gift Voucher To Wait-Listed Customers
- Black Friday Sale 2014 Deals From Amazon On Smartphones, TVs, Headsets And More
- Andrew Robb Asks Obama Not to ‘Lecture’ Australia on Climate Change