Justin Bieber: 'Life is Worth Living Again' with Selena Gomez Doing Everything for Him
By Annie Dee | March 17, 2014 11:51 AM EST
Justin Bieber may have no qualms on cheating on Selena Gomez, but for now, life is worth living again because Selena is in it. In a new song posted by the Forbes Number 1 Overexposed Celebrity on Instagram on March 15, Justin appears to be on cloud nine for winning Gomez over again.
Singer Justin Bieber poses at the premiere of the documentary "Justin Bieber's Believe" in Los Angeles, California December 18, 2013. The documentary opens in the U.S. on December 25.
Saying he is basking on Selena's love and calling Taylor a bitter, envious girl for not understanding this love are not enough for Bieber to express his joy over Selena's return to his life. He lets the world hear this joy on his recent Instagram video post.
The 'Love Me' singer, did not let legal troubles affect him nor haters hinder him from expressing his happiness that he is now reunited with the "Come and Get It" singer. Selena Gomez, who has been equally vocal about her feelings to Justin Bieber, especially against supposedly-BFF, Taylor Swift, will certainly be elated.
Selena Gomez now appears to love every minute she spent with Justin Bieber and is planning to spend more time with him. She is not going to let haters, an icy feud with best friend, legal troubles, and even something as trivial as distance affect her relationship with her on-off and on-again boyfriend Justin Bieber. Even though Justin currently resides in Atlanta, Hollywood Life reports that the singer actress has no qualms of traveling just to see her boyfriend.
"They will continue to visit each other," Hollywood Life reports. "They will continue to be around each other and if it is Atlanta or anywhere else, reaching a destination will not be a problem."
Aside from the distance, Selena Gomez has also been reported to be willing to go against her own parents' wishes to be with Justin Bieber. According to Hollywood Life again, the actress understands that her parents and friends might be disappointed with her for moving back to a said toxic relationship, but Gomez couldn't care less.
Seeing how the singer-actress is set to do everything in her power to make the reunion with Justin Bieber last, it comes as a no surprise that the most controversial celebrity is now on cloud nine and can sing about it.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- From Fat To Fit: Celebrities Who Were Overweight Before They Became The Beauties That They Are
- Kendall Jenner Could Be Next Victoria's Secret Angel [PHOTOS]
- Pope Francis: World War III Has Started On Piecemeal
- Champions League Results: Barcelona Barely Escapes With A Win, Chelsea Fails To Hold On To The Lead [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- "Game of Thrones" Season 5 Spoilers -- Arya Stark’s New Costume, Mace Tyrell And Tycho Spotted On The Sets
- ‘Mad Men’ Season 7 [Final Season] Update: Jon Hamm Talks About Surprises And Things Looking Up
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Sept. 19, 2014: Hope Needs To Decide If She Will Stay With Wyatt Or Go With Liam [WATCH VIDEO]
- Nina Dobrev Moves On From Ian Somerhalder: ‘TVD’ Actress Trying To Reconcile With Ex, ‘DWTS’ Star Derek Hough—Report Suggests
- ‘Game of Thrones’ Season 5 Casting: Brothel Guard, Military Officer And More
- Google Nexus 6 Release Date on Q4 2014 Confirmed by T-Mobile Featuring Wi-Fi Calling
- 2 Reasons Nexus 6 Release Date is Worth the Wait: Android L Data Encryption & Material Design
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 vs. BlackBerry Passport — Specifications, Features, Release Date And Price Showdown
- 3 Signs Apple iPhone 6 Could be in Short Supply Following its Sept 19 Release Date
- Australia Actively Rallying Support For International Coalition Against ISIS
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Update: Pangu Devs Will Outrace Evad3rs in Rollout of iPhone 6, iPad Unlocker
- Micromax Canvas A1 Vs Spice Dream Uno Vs Karbonn Sparkle V: A Choice On Which Android Is The Best