Justin Bieber: 'Life is Worth Living Again' with Selena Gomez Doing Everything for Him
By Annie Dee | March 17, 2014 11:51 AM EST
Justin Bieber may have no qualms on cheating on Selena Gomez, but for now, life is worth living again because Selena is in it. In a new song posted by the Forbes Number 1 Overexposed Celebrity on Instagram on March 15, Justin appears to be on cloud nine for winning Gomez over again.
Singer Justin Bieber poses at the premiere of the documentary "Justin Bieber's Believe" in Los Angeles, California December 18, 2013. The documentary opens in the U.S. on December 25.
Saying he is basking on Selena's love and calling Taylor a bitter, envious girl for not understanding this love are not enough for Bieber to express his joy over Selena's return to his life. He lets the world hear this joy on his recent Instagram video post.
The 'Love Me' singer, did not let legal troubles affect him nor haters hinder him from expressing his happiness that he is now reunited with the "Come and Get It" singer. Selena Gomez, who has been equally vocal about her feelings to Justin Bieber, especially against supposedly-BFF, Taylor Swift, will certainly be elated.
Selena Gomez now appears to love every minute she spent with Justin Bieber and is planning to spend more time with him. She is not going to let haters, an icy feud with best friend, legal troubles, and even something as trivial as distance affect her relationship with her on-off and on-again boyfriend Justin Bieber. Even though Justin currently resides in Atlanta, Hollywood Life reports that the singer actress has no qualms of traveling just to see her boyfriend.
"They will continue to visit each other," Hollywood Life reports. "They will continue to be around each other and if it is Atlanta or anywhere else, reaching a destination will not be a problem."
Aside from the distance, Selena Gomez has also been reported to be willing to go against her own parents' wishes to be with Justin Bieber. According to Hollywood Life again, the actress understands that her parents and friends might be disappointed with her for moving back to a said toxic relationship, but Gomez couldn't care less.
Seeing how the singer-actress is set to do everything in her power to make the reunion with Justin Bieber last, it comes as a no surprise that the most controversial celebrity is now on cloud nine and can sing about it.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Pope Francis Meets Sudanese Woman Who Was Spared Death for Apostasy (PHOTOS)
- Malaysia Airlines Flight MH17: King Williem-Alexander, Queen Maxima Hold Solemn Reception Ceremony for Victims
- Jennifer Lawrence & Nicholas Hoult Allegedly Split: Mad Max Actor Cheats with Kristen Stewart & Riley Keough - Reports
- Transfer News: FC Barcelona Shockingly Sign Valencia Defender [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Ed Sheeran Disappoints Taylor Swift and Other A-List Celebrities, Scolded for Spilling Secrets - Reports
- Kate Middleton Pregnancy Reports: The Truth Behind the Duchess Miscarriage
- Young and the Restless July 28- August 1 Spoilers, Cast News: Updates on Devon, Hilary, Chelsea, Billy, Jack, Phyllis Plus Criminal Minds Actor Returns
- Game of Thrones Season 5 Spoilers: Daenerys Targaryen vs Yezzan, Nymeria Sand Actress Announced at Comic Con 2014
- Beyonce and Jay Z: HOV May Have a Sextape with Carmen Bryan, Report Suggests; Queen Bey ‘Beyond Furious’
- Apple iPhone 6 on Two Confirmed Release Dates, New Parts Leaked Suggesting Bigger iPhone to Come
- Xiaomi Mi4 vs OnePlusOne vs Nexus 5: Mi4 is the ‘Perfect’ Phone
- Google Nexus 6, 8 with Android L on Release Date Promises Killer Mobile Device Experience
- Israeli Women Stripping Naked for IDF Soldiers
- HTC One M8 Android 4.4.3 KitKat Update Roll Out, Introducing the HTC One Remix
- Shocking Video of Pedigree Dog Culling in Bali Emerges [Video]
- Sony Xperia Z3 Specs Leaked with More Killer Features Ahead of Samsung Galaxy Note 4, iPhone 6