Kim Kardashian, Kanye West to Confiscate Phones of Wedding Guests, Plans to Sell Wedding Photos to Magazines Exclusively
By Annie Dee | March 17, 2014 10:28 AM EST
New details on Kim Kardashian and Kanye West's wedding are coming out. Kim is said to be planning to hide all the details of her wedding from the press by asking wedding gusts to sign confidentiality agreements. The couple also plans to confiscate the phones of all guests so that any footage to their wedding will not be leaked before the wedding is shown on E! Entertainment's Keeping up with the Kardashians. And here we thought she really is serious about the privacy of her wedding.
Kim Kardashian to Become Mrs West After Marriage
According to Radar Online, "Guests will have to go through extensive security, even most of Kim and Kanye's celebrity friends." Radar Online also reports that "mobile devices will be held at a secure location and if someone needs to use during the festivities, accommodations will be made, but a long way away from the festivities." This is designed to make sure none of the guests use their probably very sophisticated phones to leak out images and videos of the said wedding of the year.
Mail Online UK reports that this move shows that the couple has already learned from their past mistakes when a footage of Kanye's elaborate but supposedly-private proposal to Kim was put on Youtube for everyone to see, making the event impossible to air exclusively on Kim's reality show or the pictures of the event impossible to sell to magazines.
It is speculated that Kanye and Kim will sell their upcoming wedding photos to magazines for astounding prices and for their video to be exclusively aired on their reality show. That is, if their plans of keeping everything on the big day under wraps is successful. With new technologies nowadays, and persistent people, some pictures or videos are bound to get out.
Of course, these strict rules will not be applied on everyone, especially those close to the couple and the couple trusts with their hearts. "There is no way Kanye would ever even dare to ask Jay Z or Beyonce to sign a non-disclosure agreement, or take away their cell phones," Mail Online UK reports. "He knows that neither one of them would betray his trust."
Unless some hoopla was planned to mislead to media, it has been announced that the wedding will happen on May 24 in Paris, with Baby North West as the cute, crawling flower girl.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ (Y&R) Nov. 24 – 28 Plus Thanksgiving Special Spoilers: Someone Returns, Kelly Finds Out About Engagement And More [Videos]
- ‘General Hospital’ Spoilers From Nov. 24-28, 2014 Plus Additional Spoilers For Dec. 1, 2014: Thanksgiving In Port Charles
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5 Spoilers: Rick Grimes’ Group To Capture Cops In Episode 7 – ‘Crossed’
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 7 Spoilers, Air Date: Where To Watch Online, Live Stream ‘Crossed’
- ‘Days Of Our Lives’ (DOOL) Nov. 24 – 28 Spoilers: JJ Decides, Melanie Confronts Chad And Daniel And Nicole Reconcile
- Russia's New Tactical Nuclear Weapons Program Growing Confident Against the US: Talks of World War III
- Apple and Google Engage in Thermonuclear War, New Google Translate Chat App in the Works
- Walmart Offers the Best 2014 Black Friday Deals on iPhone 6, iPad Ai2 & Other Gadgets – Reports
- Update Samsung Galaxy S5 to Android 4.4.4 KitKat, Sprint Release and Installation
- More Nexus 6 Problems Arise with Android 5.0 Lollipop, Poor Benchmark Results and Other Issues
- HTC One M8 Android 5.0 Lollipop Release Delayed: Other Schedule and Installation Guide
- Israel''s Al Aqsa and East Jerusalem Issues Threatening Its Multi Billion Gas Deal With Jordan