No More Denying 'Love' the Second Time Around, Drake and Rihanna Exclusively Dating
By Annie Dee | March 17, 2014 10:27 AM EST
Drake and Rihanna finally stopped denying the love they feel for each other. It has been months since the two were speculated to be back to being more than friends, what with them being together in every major city in Europe for Drake's concert, even though the two have kept vehemently denying a budding reunion.
Even though they dated once and did not work out, Drake continued to have fond feelings for Rihanna. Drake shared that Rihanna broke his heart when she ditched him after their first attempt at dating, but insisted it's not something he can hate Rihanna for. It can be remembered that in 2011, he said, "At the time it hurt, but she didn't mean to. I'll never put that on her. I was hurt because I slowly started to realise what it was. I guess I thought it was more."
Their being inseparable ever since rekindling their friendship earlier this year was enough to raise suspicions that the two have something going on between them again. But now, Rihanna and Drake owned up to their real relationship and have upped the ante by admitting their relationship is now exclusive.
While ex-boyfriend Chris Brown faces impending jail time and time apart with current girlfriend, Karreuche Tranis, Rihanna and Drake found 'love" and are now willing to exclude all others to make their relationship work.
TMZ shares that Rihanna loves being treated very well by Drake that she wants to now pursue a devoted and serious relationship with the singer. Fortunately, Drake's feelings are mutual and he is equally smitten. According to Mail Online UK, Drake is in "the best mood he's been in a long time."
Now that the two are exclusively dating, everyone is wishing and expecting that the relationship will soon become official. After all, Drake has once shared bravely about what he feels about Rihanna. Asked if he and Rihanna can be together again, his response was 'I mean, I think about it. Like, "Man that would be good". We have fun together. She's cool and s**t. That's my dog for life."
If they have such a solid foundation, then their possible relationship can really be for keeps and we should all be happy for Rihanna, who had faced enough relationship troubles with Brown to last a lifetime. The 'Stay' singer deserves better and this can come in the form of Drake. Maybe love is indeed sweeter, the second time around.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Flight MH17 Attack: Russians Claim 'Putin A Terrorist,' Memorial at Dutch Embassy Overflows [PHOTOS]
- Typhoon Rammasun Claims 18 Lives in China, Incurs $4.32B Losses (PHOTOS)
- Ellen DeGeneres Caught Cheating with Mutual Friend Before Portia de Rossi’s Rehab – Reports [PHOTOS]
- Malaysia Airlines MH17: Vital Black Boxes Finally Land in Hands of Malaysian Authorities, Rebels Announce Ceasefire (PHOTOS/VIDEOS)
Join the Conversation
- Kate Middleton Will Name Second Child Diana, Camilla Parker-Bowles Not Invited to Prince George’s Birthday - Reports
- Avengers 2: Capt.America Dances With Peggy Carter, First Love Returns
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Break-Up Furor Ceased: West Gets Turned on by Kim, Puts Rest to Marriage Trouble Reports
- Ian Somerhalder and Nina Dobrev Drama: Heartbroken The Vampire Diaries Actress Reacts to Nikki Reed Dating News—Report
- Selena Gomez's Mystery Man Identified as Businessman Tommy Chiabra, Singer Flirts and Shares Same Towel with Him -- Reports
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Apps Leak Online, Five Fresh Features to Expect from the Android Smartphone
- Moto 360 Price Speculations, Key Features, Strategic Release Date, Design: A Watch That is More Than Just Time
- Windows Phone 8.1 Update Rollout: 20 Nokia Lumia Phones Eligible and 13 New Features to be Added
- Three New Moto G Successors Spotted in FCC Document Dubbed Moto G2, Moto M and More --Reports
- HTC Google Nexus 8 Release Date Imminent with New Nexus 7 Deals, Two New Tablets Soon
- iPad Air 2 Release Date Will Skip IGZO Panel; To Rollout with Super-Slim iPad Mini Air
- Upcoming iPad Mini 3 Could be 30% Thinner and Likely be Called iPad Mini Air; Apple Q3 Results Show 9% Decrease in iPad Sales