No More Denying 'Love' the Second Time Around, Drake and Rihanna Exclusively Dating
By Annie Dee | March 17, 2014 10:27 AM EST
Drake and Rihanna finally stopped denying the love they feel for each other. It has been months since the two were speculated to be back to being more than friends, what with them being together in every major city in Europe for Drake's concert, even though the two have kept vehemently denying a budding reunion.
Even though they dated once and did not work out, Drake continued to have fond feelings for Rihanna. Drake shared that Rihanna broke his heart when she ditched him after their first attempt at dating, but insisted it's not something he can hate Rihanna for. It can be remembered that in 2011, he said, "At the time it hurt, but she didn't mean to. I'll never put that on her. I was hurt because I slowly started to realise what it was. I guess I thought it was more."
Their being inseparable ever since rekindling their friendship earlier this year was enough to raise suspicions that the two have something going on between them again. But now, Rihanna and Drake owned up to their real relationship and have upped the ante by admitting their relationship is now exclusive.
While ex-boyfriend Chris Brown faces impending jail time and time apart with current girlfriend, Karreuche Tranis, Rihanna and Drake found 'love" and are now willing to exclude all others to make their relationship work.
TMZ shares that Rihanna loves being treated very well by Drake that she wants to now pursue a devoted and serious relationship with the singer. Fortunately, Drake's feelings are mutual and he is equally smitten. According to Mail Online UK, Drake is in "the best mood he's been in a long time."
Now that the two are exclusively dating, everyone is wishing and expecting that the relationship will soon become official. After all, Drake has once shared bravely about what he feels about Rihanna. Asked if he and Rihanna can be together again, his response was 'I mean, I think about it. Like, "Man that would be good". We have fun together. She's cool and s**t. That's my dog for life."
If they have such a solid foundation, then their possible relationship can really be for keeps and we should all be happy for Rihanna, who had faced enough relationship troubles with Brown to last a lifetime. The 'Stay' singer deserves better and this can come in the form of Drake. Maybe love is indeed sweeter, the second time around.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Still The World Champions: Team USA Overpowers Serbia, 129-92 To Win 2014 FIBA World Cup [PHOTOS]
- Pope Francis: World War III Has Started On Piecemeal
- After Win Over Maidana, Mayweather Says He Is Prepared To Negotiate A Fight With Pacquiao
- From Fat To Fit: Celebrities Who Were Overweight Before They Became The Beauties That They Are
Join the Conversation
- 'Star Wars 7': Luke Skywalker Exiled, Turns Into Powerful Wizard
- ‘Batman V Superman: Dawn of Justice’: Leaked Videos Show Batmobile In Motion; Vehicle Reportedly 'Stolen'
- ‘Avengers: Age of Ultron’: Black Panther Powerful Than Ultron, Can Be New Iron Man
- The Pirate Bay Founder Gottfrid Svartholm Trial’s Second Week: TPB Founder’s Co-Defendant Answers Questions Plus Jacob Appelbaum Appears
- Miley Cyrus Naked Picture In Bathroom: 'Bangerz' Singer Shares The Racy Picture With Fans
- iPhone 6 vs iPhone 6 Plus vs Galaxy S5 and HTC One M8: Performance, CPU and Health
- Google Release Roundup: Nexus 5 2014, Nexus 6, Nexus 8 and Android L Killer Features
- Samsung Attacks iPhone 6 Plus Through New Galaxy Note 4 Commercial: Apple Claims Imitating Galaxy Note Phablets
- iPhone 6 And IPhone 6 Plus Sold Out, New Stocks To Arrive In October
- Moto G (Gen 2) vs. Xiaomi Redmi 1S—Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Nexus 6, 8 Release Dates Imminent as Moto X Pre-Order Begins & Nexus 7 Deals Ramp Up
- iPhone 6 And iPhone 6 Plus Shipping Has Begun, Expected To Reach Customers’ Doorstep On Sept 19 Launch Date