No More Denying 'Love' the Second Time Around, Drake and Rihanna Exclusively Dating
By Annie Dee | March 17, 2014 10:27 AM EST
Drake and Rihanna finally stopped denying the love they feel for each other. It has been months since the two were speculated to be back to being more than friends, what with them being together in every major city in Europe for Drake's concert, even though the two have kept vehemently denying a budding reunion.
Even though they dated once and did not work out, Drake continued to have fond feelings for Rihanna. Drake shared that Rihanna broke his heart when she ditched him after their first attempt at dating, but insisted it's not something he can hate Rihanna for. It can be remembered that in 2011, he said, "At the time it hurt, but she didn't mean to. I'll never put that on her. I was hurt because I slowly started to realise what it was. I guess I thought it was more."
Their being inseparable ever since rekindling their friendship earlier this year was enough to raise suspicions that the two have something going on between them again. But now, Rihanna and Drake owned up to their real relationship and have upped the ante by admitting their relationship is now exclusive.
While ex-boyfriend Chris Brown faces impending jail time and time apart with current girlfriend, Karreuche Tranis, Rihanna and Drake found 'love" and are now willing to exclude all others to make their relationship work.
TMZ shares that Rihanna loves being treated very well by Drake that she wants to now pursue a devoted and serious relationship with the singer. Fortunately, Drake's feelings are mutual and he is equally smitten. According to Mail Online UK, Drake is in "the best mood he's been in a long time."
Now that the two are exclusively dating, everyone is wishing and expecting that the relationship will soon become official. After all, Drake has once shared bravely about what he feels about Rihanna. Asked if he and Rihanna can be together again, his response was 'I mean, I think about it. Like, "Man that would be good". We have fun together. She's cool and s**t. That's my dog for life."
If they have such a solid foundation, then their possible relationship can really be for keeps and we should all be happy for Rihanna, who had faced enough relationship troubles with Brown to last a lifetime. The 'Stay' singer deserves better and this can come in the form of Drake. Maybe love is indeed sweeter, the second time around.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- ‘General Hospital’ Spoilers From Nov. 24-28, 2014 Plus Additional Spoilers For Dec. 1, 2014: Thanksgiving In Port Charles
- 'Fast & Furious 7': New Brian O' Connor And Dominic Toretto Scene Surfaces
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 7 Major Spoilers: Daryl Dixon Is Thoughtful in ‘Crossed’
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers From Nov. 24-26, 2014: The Forresters, Logans And Spencers Will Celebrate Thanksgiving Day At The Forrester Mansion
- 'Vampire Diaries' Season 6 Spoilers: Promo Video And Synopsis For Episode 9 Titled ‘I Alone’ Tease Continuation Of Mission To Bring Bonnie Back [WATCH]
- Walmart Pre-Black Friday 2014 Sale On Nov. 21, 2014 Includes Discounts On The 'NBA 2K15' For PS4 And The 'Skylanders Trap Team’ Starter Kit [WATCH VIDEO]
- More Bad News for Android 5.0 Lollipop As Problems Come In for Nexus and Other Devices
- US To Supply Defensive Lethal Weapons To Kiev – A Vey Alarming Signal, Says Russia
- Amazon Black Friday 2014 Deals Start On Nov. 21, 2014 Including Limited-Time Lightning Deals And Deals Of The Day On Clothes, Toys, Jewelry, Watches, Bags, Accessories And Electronics
- Travel Alert: New Delta Air Lines Airbuses Could Be Seen In Australia Soon
- Walmart Canada Feeling The Heat As Grocery War Intensifies
- Travel Alert: Frequent Flyer Tie-Up Between Virgin Australia, South African Airways Enhanced