No More Denying 'Love' the Second Time Around, Drake and Rihanna Exclusively Dating
By Annie Dee | March 17, 2014 10:27 AM EST
Drake and Rihanna finally stopped denying the love they feel for each other. It has been months since the two were speculated to be back to being more than friends, what with them being together in every major city in Europe for Drake's concert, even though the two have kept vehemently denying a budding reunion.
Even though they dated once and did not work out, Drake continued to have fond feelings for Rihanna. Drake shared that Rihanna broke his heart when she ditched him after their first attempt at dating, but insisted it's not something he can hate Rihanna for. It can be remembered that in 2011, he said, "At the time it hurt, but she didn't mean to. I'll never put that on her. I was hurt because I slowly started to realise what it was. I guess I thought it was more."
Their being inseparable ever since rekindling their friendship earlier this year was enough to raise suspicions that the two have something going on between them again. But now, Rihanna and Drake owned up to their real relationship and have upped the ante by admitting their relationship is now exclusive.
While ex-boyfriend Chris Brown faces impending jail time and time apart with current girlfriend, Karreuche Tranis, Rihanna and Drake found 'love" and are now willing to exclude all others to make their relationship work.
TMZ shares that Rihanna loves being treated very well by Drake that she wants to now pursue a devoted and serious relationship with the singer. Fortunately, Drake's feelings are mutual and he is equally smitten. According to Mail Online UK, Drake is in "the best mood he's been in a long time."
Now that the two are exclusively dating, everyone is wishing and expecting that the relationship will soon become official. After all, Drake has once shared bravely about what he feels about Rihanna. Asked if he and Rihanna can be together again, his response was 'I mean, I think about it. Like, "Man that would be good". We have fun together. She's cool and s**t. That's my dog for life."
If they have such a solid foundation, then their possible relationship can really be for keeps and we should all be happy for Rihanna, who had faced enough relationship troubles with Brown to last a lifetime. The 'Stay' singer deserves better and this can come in the form of Drake. Maybe love is indeed sweeter, the second time around.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 30, 2014: Eric Names Rick The New CEO Of Forrester Creations After Finding Out About Ridge And Caroline [WATCH VIDEO]
- 'The Originals' Season 2: Joseph Morgan Talks About Nina Dobrev's Crossover, Julie Plec Reveals Which TVD Character She Wants In Spinoff Series
- Tom Cruise and Lindsay Lohan Not Likely Dating, Despite Reports
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 4 New Zealand Promo: Beth Greene’s Brave Side In 'Slabtown'
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers From Nov. 3-7, 2014: Hunter Tylo Comes Back To 'B&B' As Dr. Taylor Hamilton Hayes While Changes Are Being Made At Forrester Creations
- Nokia Lumia 730 v. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Apple iPhone 6 Plus vs Motorola Droid Turbo: Comparsion On Processor, Software And Battery
- Australia Special Forces Await 'Delayed' Iraqi Visas Before Joining ISIS Fight
- ISIS Has Been Equipped With Advanced Anti-Aircraft Missiles
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 vs Motorola Droid Turbo – S-Pen Is Note’s 4 USP But Droid Turbo Can Outshine With Larger Battery
- 8 Important Things to Consider Before Buying or Upgrading to iPad Air 2
- NATO: Russia's Been Conducting Too Many Military Flights Over Europe