No More Denying 'Love' the Second Time Around, Drake and Rihanna Exclusively Dating
By Annie Dee | March 17, 2014 10:27 AM EST
Drake and Rihanna finally stopped denying the love they feel for each other. It has been months since the two were speculated to be back to being more than friends, what with them being together in every major city in Europe for Drake's concert, even though the two have kept vehemently denying a budding reunion.
Even though they dated once and did not work out, Drake continued to have fond feelings for Rihanna. Drake shared that Rihanna broke his heart when she ditched him after their first attempt at dating, but insisted it's not something he can hate Rihanna for. It can be remembered that in 2011, he said, "At the time it hurt, but she didn't mean to. I'll never put that on her. I was hurt because I slowly started to realise what it was. I guess I thought it was more."
Their being inseparable ever since rekindling their friendship earlier this year was enough to raise suspicions that the two have something going on between them again. But now, Rihanna and Drake owned up to their real relationship and have upped the ante by admitting their relationship is now exclusive.
While ex-boyfriend Chris Brown faces impending jail time and time apart with current girlfriend, Karreuche Tranis, Rihanna and Drake found 'love" and are now willing to exclude all others to make their relationship work.
TMZ shares that Rihanna loves being treated very well by Drake that she wants to now pursue a devoted and serious relationship with the singer. Fortunately, Drake's feelings are mutual and he is equally smitten. According to Mail Online UK, Drake is in "the best mood he's been in a long time."
Now that the two are exclusively dating, everyone is wishing and expecting that the relationship will soon become official. After all, Drake has once shared bravely about what he feels about Rihanna. Asked if he and Rihanna can be together again, his response was 'I mean, I think about it. Like, "Man that would be good". We have fun together. She's cool and s**t. That's my dog for life."
If they have such a solid foundation, then their possible relationship can really be for keeps and we should all be happy for Rihanna, who had faced enough relationship troubles with Brown to last a lifetime. The 'Stay' singer deserves better and this can come in the form of Drake. Maybe love is indeed sweeter, the second time around.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Forever Lost: Indescribable Anguish for Malaysia Airlines MH17 Families, Remains of Some Victims May Never Be Found (PHOTOS)
- Taylor Swift Named Forbes' Second Highest Paid Country Musician [PHOTOS]
- Lunch with the Gods: Pope Francis Eats with Vatican Workers in Cafeteria
- Kate Middleton Pregnancy Report: Duchess Expecting a Baby Girl, Prince William Wants 3 Kids [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Ed Sheeran Disappoints Taylor Swift and Other A-List Celebrities, Scolded for Spilling Secrets - Reports
- Beyonce and Jay Z: HOV May Have a Sextape with Carmen Bryan, Report Suggests; Queen Bey ‘Beyond Furious’
- The Bachelorette Season 10 (2014) Finale, ATFR Spoilers: Find Out: Will Andi Dorfman Accept the Proposal and is She Still With the Winner
- Jim Parsons Quits The Big Bang Theory News Turns Out Hoax, but Actor ‘Not’ Sure about his Return in Season 8
- Kate Middleton's Pregnancy Reports: Alleged Miscarriage Makes Prince William and Pince Harry Somber - Reports
- Google Nexus 6, 8 with Android L on Release Date Promises Killer Mobile Device Experience
- iPhone 6 Release Date Relevance to iOS Newbies: Specs Meaning, Price Considerations
- Killer Whales Gobble Japanese Whaling Crew
- 12-inch MacBook Apple Retina and 2014 MacBook Pro to Feature Liquid Sensors, Release in October
- The Pirate Bay Releases ‘The Mobile Bay’: Mobile Torrent Download Made Easier but Remains Illegal
- Travel at Own Risk; Emirates, Qantas Differ on Flying over Iraq Warzone; Emirates Reroutes, Qantas Pushes On