Chris Brown Going to Jail, Girlfriend Karreuche Tran is Ballistic
By Annie Dee | March 17, 2014 10:26 AM EST
After sharing his fears of being hauled to the prison, Chris Brown, 24 is now about to face his worst nightmare. The singer is set to spend at least a month in prison for breaking his probation, TMZ reports. Hollywood Life reports that the singer was brought to Men's Central Jail in Los Angeles on March 14 and was charged with felony at around 2pm. He is going to be held without the possibility of bail.
Orange might not be Brown's best color but he just might be spending a month or two in an orange jumpsuit behind bars for not being a good boy while on rehab. He was thrown out the Malibu rehab facility that he has been residing in for almost 120 days. The judge that took charge of Brown's case for beating Rihanna had compelled Brown to stay in rehab until April 28 but Brown broke some rules during his stint on the rehab and was booted out as a result. Because he did not stay in the institution until the required date, the Sheriff's deputies of the Lost Hills Patrol Station immediately took him to jail.
The controversial singer's lawyer, Mark Geragos will persuade the judge to let Brown go to another rehab facility on March 17. If not, the lawyer is hoping that the court will at least serve Chris Brown with a house arrest. Because the DC trial is not until April 17 yet, the lawyer just might win this appeal. However, if the judge is adamant that Chris Brown serves time for violating rehab rules and breaking the law for not staying in rehab until the required time, the singer can really serve time at least a month.
With the high possibility of Brown staying in jail for at least a month, girlfriend Karreuche Tran is having a hard time accepting that she will not be with Brown for another month. Hollywood Life reports that Tran is beside herself with sadness. "Karreuche is completely floored," a source close to her shared to Hollywood Life. "Just when she thought he was getting closer to healing and getting his stuff together - this s**t happens." The source also added, "She loves him and when you love someone, you'll do anything."
While the couple is faced with impending time apart and ballistic about it, Rihanna, the root of it all has finally found herself and love from Drake, Mail Online UK reports.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- NFL Recap - Week 4: Green Bay Packers 38, Chicago Bears 17 [PHOTOS]
- Derek Jeter With The New York Yankees Through The Years [IN PICTURES]
- Photos Of George Clooney And Amal Alamuddin, They Get Married Again On Monday [Slideshow]
- Taylor Swift's Famous Ex-Boyfriends: From Harry Styles To Joe Jonas [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 1, 2014: Hope Reveals Something To Wyatt And Katie Almost Loses A Loved One [WATCH VIDEO]
- 'The Bachelor Australia' Season 2 Preview: Someone Drops The L Bomb, Marriage Proposal In Season Finale
- “American Horror Story” Season 4 Spoilers: Emma Roberts' Maggie And Evan Peters’ Jimmy Darling To Be In A Romantic Relationship
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5: Human Flesh Burgers Unveiled To Celebrate TWD’s New Season
- George Clooney Divorced Talia Balsam Years Before Getting Married to Amal Alamuddin: Know About Clooney's Ex Wife
- 3 Signs Nexus 6, 8 Release Date Nears: Leaked Pics, KitKat Factory Image & Android L Details Emerge
- Apple iPhone 6 vs. OnePlus One: With Invitation-Only Model Rested, OnePlus One Can Be A Real Threat To iPhone 6
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Available Through O2 For £380, Other Carriers To Follow Soon
- ISIS Supporters are Walking Among the Many in the United States – Report
- New Windows OS Is Not Windows 9, Microsoft To Launch Windows 10 As New OS Build
- ISIS Receives Food, Ammunition Due To Mistake Of Iraqi Pilots
- Airstrikes Against ISIS Has Claimed Innocent Lives In Syria, Dubbed ‘Ineffective’ By Jihadi Fighters, US Military To Ask For More Spending Money